• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Nightz

LukeSmith said:
Week 6. We worked together in the past I think on the Bengals deal, didn't we?
Indeed we did. Trade landed me Bethea and the unstoppable D-Bro. You got my first rounder, which you used on a beast LB I believe.

LukeSmith

Nightz said:
Indeed we did. Trade landed me Bethea and the unstoppable D-Bro. You got my first rounder, which you used on a beast LB I believe.

Mack Jackson - the greatest cyberathlete in Madden history

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
oh, Mack Jackson was one of the "Future 50".

That was the one good thing about OF reusing NFL Head Coach draft classes. Some of those bios in the guide were pretty amusing...

Mrbob

Bears/Panthers game is done. Just needs to be synced.

Looking at surviving two more weeks on my patchwork linebacking core without Urlacher in the middle.

Mrbob said:
Looking at surviving two more weeks on my patchwork linebacking core without Urlacher in the middle.

Mr_Burns_evil.gif

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
Mack Jackson - the greatest cyberathlete in Madden history

Man, fuck that guy! I think you got a FS in that draft too (from the Robert Mathis trade)...Prince something. That guy seemed to be all over the field whenever I played you. I hated making that pick for you.

Also, the Saints/Jags game should happen tonight!

Mrbob

Yeah Suh is going to destroy my oline next week. Cutler take care. :(

Sorry about the pause during the middle of the game GCQ. UPS man shows up in the middle of the game bringing all my sexy new home theater equipment. :D I had to pause to bring it all inside!

eznark

Banned
The Turtle Beach X41's are really freaking cool. Set up easy and work great. However, I apparently talk very loudly when I have them on which is why I didn't try to chat during our game Crow. The point was to not wake up my daughter,and apparently screaming like the dude from Dilbert wasn't helping.

That said, best $130 I've spent in a long time. I actually like them so much I am thinking of just getting the Astro's. I thought I'd hate headphones...

Mrbob

eznark said:
The Turtle Beach X41's are really freaking cool. Set up easy and work great. However, I apparently talk very loudly when I have them on which is why I didn't try to chat during our game Crow. The point was to not wake up my daughter,and apparently screaming like the dude from Dilbert wasn't helping.

That said, best $130 I've spent in a long time. I actually like them so much I am thinking of just getting the Astro's. I thought I'd hate headphones...

No doubt. Headphones are a lot better now than they used to be. I use a pair of Corsair Dolby Headphone headphones with a sound card that supports it, and the sound quality is amazing.

DM has his Turtle Beach headphones hooked up to the same card too and he told me it works great.

I think your headphones are console/PC. Pick up this sound card to use when you are on the PC to give your headphones a boost:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132020

Built in headphone amp adds a lot of punch.

Ferny

GG levious. Oh and don't worry bout Flaco...thats Sanchize every game so far.

Jets get their first win and their D finally steps up to where it should have been the whole time. Oh and I also scored the most points in the AFC East
3AQmK.gif

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
that was terrible on my part, good job patrolling the middle ferny. I was in position so much early on defense and just never made a play, then didn't do anything right in the second half... I just feel so slow with Flacco, his release even, guess I never appreciated what Romo has.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
No doubt. Headphones are a lot better now than they used to be. I use a pair of Corsair Dolby Headphone headphones with a sound card that supports it, and the sound quality is amazing.

DM has his Turtle Beach headphones hooked up to the same card too and he told me it works great.

I think your headphones are console/PC. Pick up this sound card to use when you are on the PC to give your headphones a boost:

Corsair HS1 is on sale for $44.99

Bought!

Mrbob

Amazing deal! I love mine. I paid $49.99 for mine about a month ago though! :(

Well at least I waited for a sale! I almost bought these headphones at 90 dollars. Then I would have been mad to see them so much cheaper!

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:

My sound card has optical audio port. The problem is I have to move shelves and my 60" TV to get at the headset receiver to move it. Giant pain in the ass. I think I'll probably just buy nice headphones for my PC.

Mrbob

I linked you to a audio card to buy. :p

The turtle beach description page says it has analog inputs too. You can either hook it up via optical or analog input.

Or buy a second pair for your pc! Still, grab that Xonar sound card as it will give your headphones a boost.

The Corsair headphones have been great for me. Depending on what you want to spend you can combo up these headphones and the sound card together for about 70 bucks!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816002&Tpk=corsair hs1a

The headphones are made to be used with a Dolby Surround capable card like the Xonar DG one I linked. You use on board sound the headphones aren't that good. The Xonar audio card makes them sing.

eznark

Banned
Ya, I already have a sound card and have no complaints. (It's some Xonar, not sure the model) It has everything I need to hook up a nice set of headphones. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

DCX

DCX
I would love to get a pair of surround sound headphones but i want them to work for all my stuff :( ps3, xbox, directv, and pc.

DCX

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
I would love to get a pair of surround sound headphones but i want them to work for all my stuff :( ps3, xbox, directv, and pc.

DCX

I haven't tested mine but while they claim they are for "xbox" they just used optical audio in's and out's, so I assume it will work on anything.

I don't know how you would make voice work though. But I'd just use my pc camera for voice.

Mrbob

Brewers still suck. Will choke come playoff time!

DCX said:

DCX

Look into Turtle Beach headsets. I think they will work with multiple boxes.

daw840

Damn GG McNeil. Even though I feel the lag to be responsible for a lot of shit play, missed tackles, interceptions, and kickoffs out of bounds. I made a hell of a run in the second half...lol

Christ what happend to me in the 2nd quarter....bullshit.

McNei1y

daw840 said:
Damn GG McNeil. Even though I feel the lag to be responsible for a lot of shit play, missed tackles, interceptions, and kickoffs out of bounds. I made a hell of a run in the second half...lol

Christ what happend to me in the 2nd quarter....bullshit.

GG man. I was worried in the second half. The game tossed me a break or two, especially that pick in the redzone near the end, but that was fun. Good stuff. Also, I don't think I've ever seen anyone throw a football like Cassell did in the first or second quarter when he threw the ball like 85 yards.

daw840

McNei1y said:
GG man. I was worried in the second half. The game tossed me a break or two, especially that pick in the redzone near the end, but that was fun. Good stuff. Also, I don't think I've ever seen anyone throw a football like Cassell did in the first or second quarter when he threw the ball like 85 yards.

I was a little surprised at that myself....lol. DHB ALMOST caught up with it too!!

Sanjuro

I have the Turtle Beach X12 headphones with the 7.1 DSS. Absolutely love them. I have used the Tritton and Astro sets. Turtle Beach for the money is the best value more often than not.

Top Bottom