• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didnt get a Diablo invite. I didnt even get an invite for that Gotham Imposters game. Screw these companies!

I always get into the Dashboard beta's though. Microsoft's got my back

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what's the status for the remaining games? I think there are 6 left

I haven't heard back from the Jags owner, but all I've done is post in the thread. anybody know the best way to reach him?

Smokey

Rorschach said:
I remember when Smokey was hating on PC. Welcome to the real home of gaming.

I'm glad to be here. Feels good man. And makes it harder to play my consoles. Lose interest quickly when as I can't mess with settings, tinker around etc.

Smokey said:
Some pics I took from the Battlefield 3 beta on my setup (580 SLI 3GB, Core i7 @ 4.4ghz etc) @ 1080p. Pics hosted on tinypic.com. Looks way better when playing.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31304772&postcount=1107

Never dipped below 80fps. Inside was 100+. Game is much improved over the alpha. Shit is hot.

And good game Ram. Came out swinging on both offense and defense and it did me good. And no TO's for me was a big help.

dboythagr9 LOL

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
So lame. I was too damn excited registering during the Alpha and pressed the wrong key. It was too late after I realized what happened lol
Lol that's ama9ing.

DCX

Ramirez

Smokey said:
Some pics I took from the Battlefield 3 beta on my setup (580 SLI 3GB, Core i7 @ 4.4ghz etc) @ 1080p. Pics hosted on tinypic.com. Looks way better when playing.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31304772&postcount=1107

Never dipped below 80fps. Inside was 100+. Game is much improved over the alpha. Shit is hot.

And good game Ram. Came out swinging on both offense and defense and it did me good. And no TO's for me was a big help.

Ehhh, my son woke up at the coin toss and I had to hold him while playing for the first half, heh. Game was over by then, lesson learned! I won't be trying to play anymore while I'm the only one home...

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
Ehhh, my son woke up at the coin toss and I had to hold him while playing for the first half, heh. Game was over by then, lesson learned! I won't be trying to play anymore while I'm the only one home...
You don't even know how many times I have played a league game or community game with a child in my arms lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
And good game Ram. Came out swinging on both offense and defense and it did me good. And no TO's for me was a big help

Ramirez said:
:)

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I just changed Smokey's IM handle to display that instead. Nice catch Pheenix

"This is how Daddy calls 4 verts"
Four verts never works and have stopped trying it since Madden 09.

DCX

Ramirez

Wellington said:

lol

He told me he wanted to play yesterday because he goes on call for work, and I get on here and read that he is playing basketball and BF3 and won't be around because of that, coldblooded.

Smokey

Ramirez said:
lol

He told me he wanted to play yesterday because he goes on call for work, and I get on here and read that he is playing basketball and BF3 and won't be around because of that, coldblooded.

?

On call is a bitch, and the beta launches today (even though I got in early) and if at all possible I wanted to get the Madden game out of the way before those things happened. I could wait until the last day like others do and hold everybody else up...

Ramirez

Smokey said:
?

On call is a bitch, and the beta launches today (even though I got in early) and if at all possible I wanted to get the Madden game out of the way before those things happened. I could wait until the last day like others do and hold everybody else up...

I don't care either way, but it's not like there were only 2-3 games left.

CB3 said:
The Brandon Flowers thing still not fixed?
sharam-jay.jpg

... Is it?

Smokey

Ramirez said:
I don't care either way, but it's not like there were only 2-3 games left.

Don't care about the other games. I like to take care of mine and get them out of the way. I'd rather not play then get a call from somebody in Argentina complaining about some random issue and I have to quit the game to go take care of it. I did say "if at all possible" I'd like to get it in.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Albatross said:
I'd rather D-Williams than McFadden, who, while a beast, got a typical big name Oakland contract. Williams is 3mil less.
I believe Run-DMC is still on his rookie contract. He was the #4 pick back when we had uncapped rookie wages (unlike my man AJ).

daw840

Four Verts works if you have a quick QB and the defense doesn't call a zone or spy play. Just scramble for a guaranteed 10-15 yards. :)

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Four Verts works if you have a quick QB and the defense doesn't call a zone or spy play. Just scramble for a guaranteed 10-15 yards. :)
Oh, the play CB used on me last time we played. Well done sir.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
Oh, the play CB used on me last time we played. Well done sir.

DCX

Damn straight. You think i didnt notice you doubling down on Mac and Jax in crunch time with no QB spy on Vick from our scrimmages before? to make it worse you showed it pre-snap. Your safetys were damn near on the line.

Gotta respect Vick!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Damn straight. You think i didnt notice you doubling down on Mac and Jax in crunch time with no QB spy on Vick from our scrimmages before? to make it worse you showed it pre-snap. Your safetys were damn near on the line.

Gotta respect Vick!
It's all good, ill have a solution for that next time.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
CB3 said:
to make it worse you showed it pre-snap. Your safetys were damn near on the line.

couldn't it have been zone with show blitz? Or can you tell the difference?

eznark

Banned
Following a costly, game-changing fumble against the hated Bears, Jordy Nelson has been traded to the Brown for Usama Young

DCX

DCX
levious said:
You can't for sure. But he assumed. User tendencies. He already made his mind up he was going to scramble pre snap.

DCX

Striker

Good working with you ez.

I hope for my sake Nelson can provide a spark I've been needing. He replaces Greg Little in the starting rotation, and I also signed a Free Safety FA once the LM gets synced.

CB3

levious said:
i was 4 wide and his Safety's were in on my outside WR's. I suppose it could have been a double CB blitz that was man'ed up but that was highly doubtful. I would have either thrown to the streak or broke the pocket up the middle if that were the case

Smokey

DCX said:
You can't for sure. But he assumed. User tendencies. He already made his mind up he was going to scramble pre snap.

DCX
He said you did it in community games and then did it again in the league game. Adjustments!

Great coaching by CB

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
He said you did it in community games and then did it again in the league game. Adjustments!

Great coaching by CB
I usually spy with the mlb who I switch out to my fastest olb. He had Vincent Young in after I hurt Vick. I had him to a 6-7 yard gain but a bad angle from the lb gave him enough time to get out of bounds.

I did adjust and zone it up and he threw a pass to jax or MAC who broke two tackles and got within the ten. It was just pure craziness.

Mind you, this was the same drive Grimes dropped a sure int that would have iced this game.

DCX

CB3

Smokey said:

Great coaching by CB

CK notebook style. Except this notebook is in my head

Top Bottom