• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Lemme improve it. Less or more, Livewire's wins in this season of Madden or the Colts season in real life. Go.
bf3jets2buee.gif

DCX

GCQuinton

Carolina%20Panthers%20logo.jpg

The Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals have agreed to terms on a trade, sending DeAngelo Williams (HB) to the Cardinals in exchange for Richard Marshall (CB) and a fourth round pick.

"We're obviously sad to see DeAngelo go and wish him well in his future endeavors, but at the same time we couldn't be happier to be getting Richard back," said GCQ. "In addition to the mid-round draft pick, we also cleared some cap space, so I think we got better today."

The 2-1 Carolina Panthers prepare to face the Chicago Bears next in Week 4.

BigAT

The Albatross said:
Yeah.... blame the game mechanics, not your faulty Punt returning skills!

but... yeah, agreed about punt returning guys just moving out of the way and making it impossible to get back. Plus, it's so risky to get back because there's like a 40% chance the ball just bounces off your helmet into the endzone.
This is Madden. Always blame the game.

eznark

Banned
I have no idea what is going on right now. First time it said you didn't have updated rosters, now it is saying we lose connection every time we start.

CB3 said:
I would have given you more.

And i dont even need a running back.

I was originally looking for Stewart, but we worked the deal for Deangelo Williams because Williams was unhappy in Carolina, reported the Chartlotte Observer this morning. He had to get out before infecting Cam Newton, so the deal was made.

I needed an RB... after that last game getting stuffed on a couple of key short yardage downs. DWilliams may not be the man, but it'll be better than Beanie.

ANd yes, DCX, Beanie is going to be on the market.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
I'd like Matt Ryan's contract to not be fixed as well :/ To be honest, if he isn't getting paid, hr should be cut.

DCX

I cant wait for FMT to come in and think we are talking about Flowers real life contract, not knowing Flowers isnt even taking a cap hit in LM because he is too lazy to check like last time

CB3

daw840 said:
Again...this is like the 6th time it's been mentioned..2 times by me. I can't do anymore!

Not blaming you, friend. i blame FMT for being clueless as usual

TheCrow

GG eznark. Glad I didn't panic when you went up 7-0 early and were doing a good job stopping my running game. Eventually Moreno and Devine managed to make some nice runs.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if i don't get a PM on it i don't pay attention. never got a PM! if you need something fixed PM me

Problem is you actually responded to the last query by Luke a few days ago. Some babble about not using real life resignings. Proving your uselessness!

LukeSmith

Daw proclaimed the Flowers contract in the thread awhile ago, you entered part of it in the site and it didn't take. Now he's going to have to cut guys or keep Flowers on his old deal so that he can survive the cap this year and he'll figure it out in the offseason.

there, i fixed brandon's pre-september 16th contract. he will now be a free agent at seasons end (unless daw extends him)

p.s. flowers contract #'s were already in there, i didn't enter anything. all i had to do was click on the first year (where the contract was).

anyways, he was playing out a rookie deal so his contract was low. daw doesn't have to cut anyone, he's still under the cap

eznark

Banned
TheCrow said:
GG eznark. Glad I didn't panic when you went up 7-0 early and were doing a good job stopping my running game. Eventually Moreno and Devine managed to make some nice runs.
fucking fumble.....

Ya, I did nothing different. Eventually I guess you just wore down the 3-4. Would you have been pissed if I went for it on that fourth down late in the third? I was hemming and hawing then finally decided to take the penalty and punt.

Nightz

GG Nightz. Shut down my running game and then forced me to abandon it because you continually drove on me. So frustrated on both sides of the ball, kept making bonehead mistake after mistake. Got out of hand in the second half.

-User late hit on a pick 6 that would have ended the half.
-Terrible INT after terrible INT, 7 in total. >.<
-Bob Sanders is amazing, holy shit at that one int. I thought he was out though! Didn't think you'd dare bring him back in. Got the FF on Reggie too. Your entire secondary is pretty impressive. Not that they have to be with Henne aiming for them, but the user LB picks are pretty much all on me.

Idk why I started the game throwing, guess I thought if I could get it going a little my O would have a much better chance. Should've came out running. 8 carries for reggie is not enough but your lead just kept growing.

Injuries
-Bob Sanders(SS) is out 2 weeks with an abdominal tear.
-Ryan Matthews(HB) is out 1 week with a meniscus tear.

Nightz said:
GG Drizzler. I guess it was just one of those games for you :\. I kinda had a feeling that things were going to bounce my way after these two plays:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/94978348
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/94978556

Oh, Bob Sanders was a beast in that game. Couple passes defended, 1 pick, 1 forced fumble, 2 injuries. And he's out another two weeks.

Funny how I got both Ryan Mathews and Sanders back this week, and both got injured again.

Those first two TDs were such bs. The late hit hurt the most though, took away the 90+ return Davis had on the pick. I dove while Rivers was throwing, Soliai was just so far from him he hit his feet late.

Nightz

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Bob Sanders is amazing, holy shit at that one int. I thought he was out though! Didn't think you'd dare bring him back in.
That's the thing...when he got injured the first time, the injury risk of putting him back in was high, so I decided to go with Steve Gregory instead. I didn't notice until that pick that the game had put Sanders back in the second half. :(

McNei1y

Alright I got my xbox live working through my laptop right now so I'll come back into the league. Now I just have to work on my computer...

edit: okay signed in. Let me know what you wanna do about our game daw!

edit 2: I really don't know what to do about my computer. None of the Windows 7 System Recovery options are working. I guess I have to reinstall Windows somehow but I don't have the damn disk!

Rorschach said:
Not looking forward to these games... :|
The best part about those two TDs is that the first TD is because it's Dawkins, Bell, and Dansby end up taking terrible routes and Vontae Davis doing it in the second with Bell missing a tackle he squared up on. So all my probowlers suck I guess. It was such a horribly called offensive game though, I felt like you wouldve won anyways even if madden wasn't being so damn mean to me.

CB3

Again. Expecting Dawkins to be good in coverage and pursuit was a mistake on your end. he is more like a quick, undersized lineback at this point in his career

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Again. Expecting Dawkins to be good in coverage and pursuit was a mistake on your end. he is more like a quick, undersized lineback at this point in his career
I think he meant "angles" by "routes." It wasn't a coverage issue. It was a tackling/pursuit issue. If he did his Sanders impersonation, he would have stopped it!

Top Bottom