• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Striker said:
Sorry Rors I fell asleep :(

I had one hour of sleep the night before. Was fine until about 9:30. We can play this evening when you are around later.
Bu4ZC.gif

Please don't CB me :(
I don't know what the spoiler means, so I can't guarantee it! I can play now, though, if you're available.

LukeSmith

So I hope Smokey didn't play Babs and Gonzalez - since players traded after playing a game shouldn't be participating.

In the extremely unlikely event that he did - both get sat for Smokey's next game, right?
And I'd contend they should be sat for an extra game as the penalty.

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
the results should be thrown out and he should replay the game

That doesn't seem very harsh though, a do-over against a winless team? Why should Levious have to put up with that shit again

Ferny

Good defensive battle Drizzler. Cromartie is a beast on the INTs but sadly I couldn't stop any of your crazy 3rd down plays -___- and then to top it off the last drive I got a phone call and told myself not to pick it up. Of course I did anyway and threw a pick my first throw out.

I still hate Sanchez btw

GG Ferny. Killed you on possession time and it showed on that last drive. Your D had to be tired to finally get the run game going like it did at the end. Scared to throw on you, Gates got all of the action just so I could stay away from Reevis and Cro.

Ferny said:
Good defensive battle Drizzler. Cromartie is a beast on the INTs but sadly I couldn't stop any of your crazy 3rd down plays -___- and then to top it off the last drive I got a phone call and told myself not to pick it up. Of course I did anyway and threw a pick my first throw out.

I still hate Sanchez btw

Yea I think that was my best third down % game so far. Had quite a few third and longs, biggest was def the Gates TD. Wondering what was going on after the Dansby pick, you didn't have a lot of time to get shit done but its madden, a two score game is still doable but you were taking your time at the start of that drive.

As far as the moves I've made and how they're going..
Dawkins with 8 total tackles.
Gay with a pick.
Polite with a TD.

:)

Now if Somnia can take care of business I'm back on track to take the East.

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
That doesn't seem very harsh though, a do-over against a winless team? Why should Levious have to put up with that shit again
Sitting them out for the next game means vs the Titans. I'm sure Smokey is trembling.

[edit]Striker: gonna go take a shower in case you're still awake or only took a nap. If you fell asleep, I'll be available tomorrow after 4. If that's too late, then Wednesday I'm free earlier.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Sitting them out for the next game means vs the Titans. I'm sure Smokey is trembling.

[edit]Striker: gonna go take a shower in case you're still awake or only took a nap. If you fell asleep, I'll be available tomorrow after 4. If that's too late, then Wednesday I'm free earlier.

Yeah a two game suspension should be the minimum, one game is the game they already were supposed to miss, the second game is the "penalty" game.

Could even throw out the result of this week and sim it.

IR doesn't affect salary cap in the NFL? Just a roster slot? So therefor we don't really have an IR?

Reshad Jones out 11 weeks with a broken collarbone.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

I would say he should sit them out against me, but I'll crush him either way so whatevs.

BigAT

Following a quiet start to the season, the Giants front office would like to announce their first re-signings of the season.

WR Mario Manningham - 5YRS @ $3.6M
TE Jake Ballard - 3YRS @ $685,000
TE Bear Pascoe - 5YRS @ $1.6M

Earth shattering moves, I know.

Smokey

Man get tha fuck outta here with that "I'm the Madden police" bs.

Nobody brought it to my attention and there was plenty of noise made about the trade. Somebody should've said something includng FMT. I'm not sitting shit.

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Man get tha fuck outta here with that "I'm the Madden police" bs.

Nobody brought it to my attention and there was plenty of noise made about the trade. Somebody should've said something includng FMT. I'm not sitting shit.

The general expectation is that people read the thread. It was posted about multiple times ahead of multiple trades (like the initial DCX trade with you for Peterson) and in the latest round of trades.

Take your medicine like a man, it's just Pheenix and the great unknown Balb

Ferny

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Wondering what was going on after the Dansby pick, you didn't have a lot of time to get shit done but its madden, a two score game is still doable but you were taking your time at the start of that drive.

I was kind of pissed at myself for throwing that pick when I got the ball back I was just done with the game but then I got some good throws in and made the score respectable lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
GG, I figured you were running a vanilla offense or something to not give away your secretz.
Vanilla? You clearly haven't checked any of my box scores. :|

The ":|" is because I hate Andy Dalton and my OL situation.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
The general expectation is that people read the thread. It was posted about multiple times ahead of multiple trades (like the initial DCX trade with you for Peterson) and in the latest round of trades.

Take your medicine like a man, it's just Pheenix and the great unknown Balb

The general expectation is if something as serious as players sitting because of a trade, then it needs to be brought up by the commish or some other Madden Overlord at the time of the transaction. It was not. I didn't know. I'm not sitting anybody. The end.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
The general expectation is if something as serious as players sitting because of a trade, then it needs to be brought up by the commish or some other Madden Overlord at the time of the transaction. It was not. I didn't know. I'm not sitting anybody. The end.

Your hardline stance will fall.

They all fall...

LukeSmith

Smokey said:

Dunno what you're talking about, I mentioned it.

Smokey

Wellington said:
1. That deal shouldn't have ever got through. This isn't the NBA.
2. If either team has played their game this week already (DCX), the players can't be traded during the week, since all of the games occur on the same "day."

But it was approved. FMT is the commish. He approved it. It was not mentioned to me, and I PM'd FMT about the trade. Madden Police does not equal the commish and it is not mentioned anywhere in the OP.

GG

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
But it was approved. FMT is the commish. He approved it. It was not mentioned to me, and I PM'd FMT about the trade. Madden Police does not equal the commish and it is not mentioned anywhere in the OP.

GG

Actually we are discussing your punishment as i type.

Wait for it...

GG BRO

Top Bottom