• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Had a wonderful quest today! Almost like a game within a game!

1) Canceled the order from Amazon because the game didn't ship

2) Ordered it through Bestbuy.com for store pickup since I would get a 10 dollar gift card with purchase

3) Went to best buy and they wouldn't let me pick up the order because best buy dot com didn't process it yet. Had to wait for it to be processed before pickup. This was one hour after placing the order online too

4) Needed to go to Target, and they had Dark Souls in stock with a 10 dollar gift card. Two left so I bought it there game is mine!

5) Went to cancel the best buy order online when I got home but it just processed so I had to call 800 number

6) Called 800 number and after about 10 minutes of talking to someone my order finally canceled.

7) Got an email confirmation of my cancellation 5 minutes later

8) 5 minutes after this I received another email from best buy saying there is a billing problem with my order, and I need to contact them or my order will be canceled. See 6 and 7.

Glad to see Best Buy is on the ball. After all the drama today I finally have Dark Souls though!

This game better be damn worth it Bob. Ordered it from Best Buy. 360.

Have no idea what to expect I just know it's supposed to be difficult

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
Any chance the Pats/Cowboys play tonight, I think the other game is being played tonight as well.
Would be so awesome as I might be able to get my game in with Gold tonight :)

super Mario would love to get his Optimus Prime on as soon as he can.

That was weak, I am aware lol
DCX

Ramirez

Smokey said:
This game better be damn worth it Bob. Ordered it from Best Buy. 360.

Have no idea what to expect I just know it's supposed to be difficult

Difficult is an understatement from what I've heard, lol.

I'm also leading the league in Total Offense, which is amazing to me because I feel completely inept at offense most of the time...

Will you be free to play tonight Albatross, should we advance?

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:

I'm also leading the league in Total Offense, which is amazing to me because I feel completely inept at offense most of the time...

Mike freakin Wallace :(

DCX

Somnia

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Hopefully I can get back home tonight. My car is still dead and I'm getting caught behind in classes. I feel like a stressed out Helen Keller.
I'm still good to go tonight from 1030pm CST to 130am CST. Let me know, if you can't do those were gonna have to SIM it.

Mrbob

Best Buy is so inept. I told the lady I wanted the whole order canceled. She just got rid of Dark Souls She didn't take the 10 dollar bonus gift card off, so my credit card was charged 10 bucks and now I have a 10 dollar gift shipping out to me! Slimy tactic.

Smokey, NBA2K12 is up on Steam for $29.99:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201020/

PC league future? Half the price of the console versions!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Best Buy is so inept. I told the lady I wanted the whole order canceled. She just got rid of Dark Souls She didn't take the 10 dollar bonus gift card off, so my credit card was charged 10 bucks and now I have a 10 dollar gift shipping out to me! Slimy tactic.

Smokey, NBA2K12 is up on Steam for $29.99:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201020/

PC league future? Half the price of the console versions!

Already playing on 360. And the PC version is apparently the same as last yr lol

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:

You are leading the lead in Total Yards (includes returns).

You're third in total offense.
And tied for 3rd in INTs thrown

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Yes. I don't want to have simulated blood on my hands.

Its been 4 days. If you guys couldnt find a time to meet in 4 days, (which is a normal advancement period) sim blood will be shed all over.

Sanjuro

CB3 said:
Its been 4 days. If you guys couldnt find a time to meet in 4 days, (which is a normal advancement period) sim blood will be shed all over.
I will sim your wife.
I will sim your son.
I will sim your infant quarterback.

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:
You are leading the lead in Total Yards (includes returns).

You're third in total offense.
And tied for 3rd in INTs thrown

Ah, forgot about return yards. The game against Smokey destroyed my TD/INT ratio, not that it was that great to begin with, but yea.

Count me in the camp of not wanting to wait until tomorrow. :p This week has been painfully slow...

Rorschach

GG Striker.

Rain makes it so sloppy. Campbell is bad enough without the wind and rain in his face :( It affected both sides, though. Slips, drops, bad throws... Affected colt more because he has no arm :D

LOL @ TO falling and the ball hitting him... then he gets behind a cb and out of the ball's way. Then, he drops 2... bad game for him.

Sanjuro

INQyE.png

Striker

GG Rors

I was just happy to score. But I lost more than the game, T.J. Ward smacks a fumble loose and breaks his collarbone, out 8 weeks. :(

Signed former Giant Michael Johnson in to replace him.

Ramirez

Nightz said:
Without looking, I'm guessing storybook is involved in one of the unplayed games.

Eznark/Story, last update was about 5 pages ago with Story saying they might play tonight, so who knows. :p

rams/packers
cowboys/pats

any chance these games will be played by tomorrow? otherwise i might as well advance tonight. haven't seen eznark or storybook post in the thread since saturday.

actually correction, story posted yesterday about if i would let jack english QB my team if he was english. the answer is yes! i would let jack english do anything

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
rams/packers
cowboys/pats

any chance these games will be played by tomorrow? otherwise i might as well advance tonight. haven't seen eznark or storybook post in the thread since saturday.

actually correction, story posted yesterday about if i would let jack english QB my team if he was english. the answer is yes! i would let jack english do anything

Negative on Cowboys/Pats, so just the one game.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
rams/packers
cowboys/pats

Asian fool! Asian!!

DCX

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
1-3 & 1-4, no need to hold everyone up!
Hey now, they want to be able to control who is in charge of the number one pick! Don't you dare try to take that away from them!!

DCX

Ramirez

storybook77 said:
I should be 2-2 but Livewire's real life got in the way. (I don't blame him, real life>>>>Madden, if you have one that is)

I'd be more inclined to not sim it if Eznark had actually attempted to set up a time by this point. =\

edit: Actually, going back to his last post, he mentioned havin' people over for a few nights, so yea, probably no chance of this happening tonight.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
rams/packers
cowboys/pats

I assume ours is simmed as sanjuro didn't say if he could plat.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i feel ashamed the once every one or two seasons im the last game. I dunno how you guys do it every week

McNei1y

Smokey said:
Already playing on 360. And the PC version is apparently the same as last yr lol

So how is the online association? Does it work exactly like the offline mode, like rookie drafts, camps, etc etc?

Top Bottom