• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
This is essentially a deal of Mario Williams and a 2nd rounder for Babineaux. Gonzo will prob retire after this Madden season. What really miffs me is that the justification for trading Abraham was that pressure is mostly generated by DTs, so then he trades his highest rated one? Weird.
I have two young studs at DT in Jerry and Peters. Mario is essentially a hybrid lb/de so I have flexibility in matchups.4-3, 3-4, 4-6 and even 1-5-5.

Like you said , Williams and a second for Babs. Best part is ill be able to resign Mario for 4 million less than Abraham.

DCX

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
More drama in the McNei1y world. My xbox live account/windows live ID got hacked. I woke up this morning with 80$ worth of Microsoft Points purchased as well as my account being closed. I called Microsoft and they said it will take 10-25 days to fix my account...

NotThisShitAgain_trek.jpg

It's amazing that Passport "security" is still anything but. Just pathetic.

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
More drama in the McNei1y world. My xbox live account/windows live ID got hacked. I woke up this morning with 80$ worth of Microsoft Points purchased as well as my account being closed. I called Microsoft and they said it will take 10-25 days to fix my account...

I am going to use one of my 1 month free cards to create an account for this league.
Make a new account. They offer you a free month. Use it while your shit gets fixed. FMT can boot your other tag.

Rorschach

Let FMT know to boot your old tag from the league. You can join when you get it back. You're gonna have to leave LM and rejoin with the new tag too.

BigAT

Tossing this out there one more time:

With too many DEs in front of him on the depth chart, I'm looking to move Mathias Kiwanuka before the deadline. He can be had for a third round pick, anyone interested?

Wellington said:
This is essentially a deal of Mario Williams and a 2nd rounder for Babineaux. Gonzo will prob retire after this Madden season. What really miffs me is that the justification for trading Abraham was that pressure is mostly generated by DTs, so then he trades his highest rated one? Weird.

I....just......ugh, forget it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dcx driving his team into the ground while storybook dies inside is my favorite sub plot this season

DCX

DCX
Over/under the attempting murderers making the playoffs over the intended victims?

Seriously, Story has more to think about than my Gm skills and Madden. I really want to know how he feels about Atlanta almost allowing the Seahawks to win a game they had no business being in.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Over/under the attempting murderers making the playoffs over the intended victims?

Seriously, Story has more to think about than my Gm skills and Madden. I really want to know how he feels about Atlanta almost allowing the Seahawks to win a game they had no business being in.

DCX

If the Falcons traded Tony Gonzalez and got Mario Williams it wouldn't have even been close

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
If the Falcons traded Tony Gonzalez and got Mario Williams it wouldn't have even been close
I'm sure Mario would have had TJack in his back pocket all game.

I love how a sticker of real life you are in relation to our league when you are running Peyton Manning out there game after game...so real.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
I'm sure Mario would have had TJack in his back pocket all game.

I love how a sticker of real life you are in relation to our league when you are running Peyton Manning out there game after game...so real.

DCX

This is just "Matt Ryan won't win a passing title as long as Peyton is in the league" salt.

DCX said:

DCX

I feel like a Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants fan feels about the Redskins being the clear favorite in the NFC East.

A win is a win and I'll take it but I hope to god Sanders starts in place of Decoud next week besides getting the lucky INT due to Sanders, he's been garbage this season. Everyone besides Moore and Grimes in the secondary looks to have no clue who they are covering.

On a positive note, the OLine looked miles better than they have the first 3 weeks.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
I feel like a Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants fan feels about the Redskins being the clear favorite in the NFC East.

A win is a win and I'll take it but I hope to god Sanders starts in place of Decoud next week besides getting the lucky INT due to Sanders, he's been garbage this season. Everyone besides Moore and Grimes in the secondary looks to have no clue who they are covering.

On a positive note, the OLine looked miles better than they have the first 3 weeks.
Weatherspoon has been a stud and Lofton has been Lofton but we need better play from Nicholas and Edwards. I feel Biermann has more of an impact when he gets in :/

Decoud is letting me down. Had a couple of ints fall the first few games and was gifted one. Dunta is just an idiot..doesn't do his job at all.

Ps Julio Jones !!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
storybook77 said:

It's an afterthought to us. We all know they'll fade in a few weeks.

Wellington said:
It's an afterthought to us. We all know they'll fade in a few weeks.

I think the Giants have the best chance of beating the Redskins for the division, they just have to avoid getting anymore players injured. Eagles D looks like ass and the Cowboys don't look much better.

Smokey

storybook77 said:
Me and Ez are probably going to play on Tuesday.

Offtopic but I know some of you guys game on the PC, looking for a new monitor, any recommendations?

I've been around to play my game. I dunno where levious is.

And what's your budget story

storybook77 said:
Me and Ez are probably going to play on Tuesday.

Offtopic but I know some of you guys game on the PC, looking for a new monitor, any recommendations?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003Y3BJ7S/?tag=neogaf0e-20

i bought that monitor and i like it a lot. there might be better values out there, i'm not sure. i was looking at one before this one that was like $120 after rebate but i can't remember which one it was :/

FrenchMovieTheme said:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003Y3BJ7S/?tag=neogaf0e-20

i bought that monitor and i like it a lot. there might be better values out there, i'm not sure. i was looking at one before this one that was like $120 after rebate but i can't remember which one it was :/

How big of a deal is response time, am I really going to notice a huge difference between 2-3ms or 5ms?

I'm looking at some ASUS monitors too along with ViewSonic.

storybook77 said:
How big of a deal is response time, am I really going to notice a huge difference between 2-3ms or 5ms?

I'm looking at some ASUS monitors too along with ViewSonic.

yeah, ASUS is the other one i was checking out. i got the recommendation for this monitor from the "build your own pc" thread. i'm not sure how much of a difference that stuff makes. everything has looked great on this monitor for me, no delays that i noticed or anything with games either

Top Bottom