• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, ASUS is the other one i was checking out. i got the recommendation for this monitor from the "build your own pc" thread. i'm not sure how much of a difference that stuff makes. everything has looked great on this monitor for me, no delays that i noticed or anything with games either

Cool. I guess I'll just get whichever one gives me the better overall savings. Thanks for your input. Newegg and Billmelater are my friends right now.

storybook77 said:
Cool. I guess I'll just get whichever one gives me the better overall savings. Thanks for your input. Newegg and Billmelater are my friends right now.

yeah just compare newegg and amazon. i only ordered from amazon because no tax, and i get taxed on stuff from newegg (because i live in CA)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah just compare newegg and amazon. i only ordered from amazon because no tax, and i get taxed on stuff from newegg (because i live in CA)
And soon we'll get taxed on Amazon too. Go spend crazy!

The asus one on scamazon has better response time.

Rorschach said:
Rage looked yawn inducing to me, but that SNF commercial looked pretty good...

wasn't interested in this game at all until i saw some of the recent gameplay vids. i'll buy it on pc if i see if for $30 or less. too many games out within the next month and i still haven't finished warhammer, dead island or deus ex

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wasn't interested in this game at all until i saw some of the recent gameplay vids. i'll buy it on pc if i see if for $30 or less. too many games out within the next month and i still haven't finished warhammer, dead island or deus ex
Deus Ex is boring me. How is Dead Island?

BigAT said:
It looks pretty good now that they added light gun support.

Am I right Breaking Bad bros?

63688d1202818716-breaking-bad-amc-new-series-breakingbads01e02dsrxvigz8.gif

Mrbob

I have rage on preorder from newegg for $42.99, but I can't decide if I want to keep it or wait for a steam sale.

We still haven't finished Gears 3!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dead Island is cool if you have co-op people to play with, using the analog controls. Those two things are probably 90% of the fun

Rorschach said:
Deus Ex is boring me. How is Dead Island?

its ok. kind of like fallout with zombies. gets a little tedious (played about 5 hours) but co-op is fun. i would wait till you can find it for $10-20 (probably around x-mas time for a steam sale i bet!)

Rorschach

mik said:
FrenchMovieTheme said:
its ok. kind of like fallout with zombies. gets a little tedious (played about 5 hours) but co-op is fun. i would wait till you can find it for $10-20 (probably around x-mas time for a steam sale i bet!)

:/ Guess I'll wait for a good sale.

mik

mik is unbeatable
The analog controls would be cool if it didn't result in you fucking the hell out of the camera--especially when you're surrounded by zombies.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The PC gamer's greatest shame. Loaded up Duke Nukem Forever and I..... I had to turn down textures and the resolution! :(

Very painful when your system can't handle games at full throttle.

DNF is boring me tho. Hopefully it picks up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think Brad said something in the GiantBomb quick look on DS about how if he were 15 years old and had all the time in the world, he would go for Dark Souls. I feel the same way. That game seems as if it would take way too much game time. In a Fall/Winter that has a ton of games going for it, im gonna skip it. Looks awesome, but i wont have the time to enjoy it.

I remember being young and spending all day playing Diablo 2/Phantasy Star Online all day. Amazing times...

TheCrow

Wellington said:
The PC gamer's greatest shame. Loaded up Duke Nukem Forever and I..... I had to turn down textures and the resolution! :(

Very painful when your system can't handle games at full throttle.

DNF is boring me tho. Hopefully it picks up.
Why are you playing Duke Nukem Forever???

Mrbob

Brad spends like 100 hours a week playing SC2 online. If he spent 10 hours away a week from SC2 he would have plenty of time for Dark Souls.

Besides, Sundays should be free for you now that the dream team has crumbled.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Bye bye Rage. Canceled my newegg order. Tuesday is Dark Souls day. Should be a national holiday.

Mistake. From what I've read RAGE is pretty damn good. Supposedly looks amazing on consoles, which means the PC version will laugh at it. And you got it for < $50. So cheap Bobby.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Just saw the trade. Sorry, fmt... didn't know he was getting 5.6mil... I can't afford him this year! Wish I could. :(

I thought FMT made some rule that a player who got traded couldn't be traded in the same season anyway!

Smokey

LEVIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You stood me up all day but that's alright, I'm a forgiving man. But need to play Monday!! 2k12, Rage, DS on Tuesday = no Madden. Otherwise Wednesday it is...

LukeSmith said:
I thought FMT made some rule that a player who got traded couldn't be traded in the same season anyway!

that was our old free agency rule. it wasn't 2 trades in a year, but rather none of the guys we "submitted" to free agency could later be traded.

but this trade can't happen anyways! i'll chalk it up to not passing a physical!

Striker

Rorschach said:
Where are you, Striker? :(
Sorry Rors I fell asleep :(

I had one hour of sleep the night before. Was fine until about 9:30. We can play this evening when you are around later.
Bu4ZC.gif

Please don't CB me :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Smokey said:
Is levious alive?

sorry if I wasn't clear, I wanted to either play before the games or monday night:

when do you want to play? I can do it early before the games tomorrow, otherwise monday after work, I get home around 7 est...

Smokey

levious said:
sorry if I wasn't clear, I wanted to either play before the games or monday night:

Ok cool, misread that monday part.

Yeah I should be around. Unless I get a call from work, then I'll let you know.

Well the ol' Arizona Cardinals are on Bye this week, thank God. Having lost 3 straight, there were rumors that the Cardinals' owner's girlfriend was going to leave him if he lost in four consecutive weeks. At least I can't do that.

Mrbob

Smokey said:
Mistake. From what I've read RAGE is pretty damn good. Supposedly looks amazing on consoles, which means the PC version will laugh at it. And you got it for < $50. So cheap Bobby.

Might be a mistake, but I'm trying to remember the last time I cared about a single player ID game. I know Dark Souls will grab me right away.

Top Bottom