• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Albatross said:
Y'know, man, I am terrible. I am bad at Madden and I am playing as the freaking Arizona Cardinals. I've blown like 20 point leads, I have a 1.8 yards per carry average, and I'm selling away my future for the chance to win one or two games in 2011/2012.

So, instead of accept that my interceptions were anything but luck and weird Madden engine shaninghans...

I put them into a YouTube video instead for all to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbURZJs9YcI

(sorry, one Int is missing because a player got called for clipping on the 40ish yard return, so that play wasn't viewable).

We are all witnesses.
I am in fucking TEARS. L O L

The music is what really makes the clip. Wow.

BigAT

The Albatross said:
Y'know, man, I am terrible. I am bad at Madden and I am playing as the freaking Arizona Cardinals. I've blown like 20 point leads, I have a 1.8 yards per carry average, and I'm selling away my future for the chance to win one or two games in 2011/2012.

So, instead of accept that my interceptions were anything but luck and weird Madden engine shaninghans...

(sorry, one Int is missing because a player got called for clipping on the 40ish yard return, so that play wasn't viewable).

We are all witnesses.
I like this guy.

Somnia

Anyone want to play? Need to get a practice game in since my last game was simmed and I was a bye week before that!

LukeSmith

The Albatross said:

We are all witnesses.

omg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
all that video needed was CK doing the play by play talking about how Albatross beats Ramirez like hoes suck dick. its just what they do

DCX

DCX
The Albatross said:

We are all witnesses.
op1qip.jpg

DCX

daw840

The Albatross said:

We are all witnesses.

holy-shit.jpg

daw840

bluemax said:
Damn son, that is some next level shit talking.

Has anyone ever compiled a video, with background music, of plays to prove someone wrong before? I don't remember ever seeing anything with this much effort. HE EVEN HAS TRANSITIONS!

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Has anyone ever compiled a video, with background music, of plays to prove someone wrong before? I don't remember ever seeing anything with this much effort. HE EVEN HAS TRANSITIONS!
I've done gifs, Wellie has done videos, and many have done uploads to easports.com, but this is movie production values! Next gen! During the slowdown, when the frames are going 1 per second during the int, the beat fits perfectly.

btw- anyone else read the title as "Inception Movie"?

lol @ tags: "big ben football"

Ramirez

lol, it was funny, but what does it prove? One of them was in more than single coverage, a hail mary I threw as time ran low in the 2nd quarter.

The camera angles don't show the LB jumping 15 feet in the air snagging it one handed, or the DL teleporting around Miller, or Ward being wide open on the Out but the CB magically catches up and jumps in front of him.

Continue posting images and gifs though. :p

Why would I quit Wellie?

DCX

DCX
The bar has been raised, RAM got tubed and Albatross just flew by and shitted in his coffee lol.

DCX

CB3

New Age Outlaws are going back a bit. But ok. DCX and Smokey can be those two since they are best buds. We need some other pieces though

Albatross can be:
X-Pac_2.jpg

And of course, Livewire:
211633-chyna2_large.jpg

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
New Age Outlaws are going back a bit. But ok. DCX and Smokey can be those two since they are best buds. We need some other pieces though

Albatross can be:
X-Pac_2.jpg

And of course, Livewire:
211633-chyna2_large.jpg
WGTTLarge.jpg

DCX

Somnia

TheCrow said:
GG somnia. Sorry I kept passing but I wanted to see if I could pass with Tebow in case I needed to in the league.

All good, I was playing around with a new defense and working on my rushing game. Only consider one of those half way successful lol. My secondary is such shit.

Smokey

The Albatross said:

We are all witnesses.

Holy fuck the ether of all ethers

Wait albatross...you apologized??! wat

Somnia

GG Story, did a good job of holding Felix in check. Had 2 clear INT's that were dropped too =/

I felt like my defense did a good job overall, but Edwards is such trash. Slowest fucking release ever and over throwing people like crazy.

CB3

Somnia said:
I don't want to play you without Romo =(

Delaying an advance wont make romo come back!

Not that it matters cause FMT is at some Lady Gaga concert

Somnia said:
GG Story, did a good job of holding Felix in check. Had 2 clear INT's that were dropped too =/

I felt like my defense did a good job overall, but Edwards is such trash. Slowest fucking release ever and over throwing people like crazy.

GG Somnia. Sjax came through for me in a game where I wasn't on point with my passing.

Top Bottom