• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

GG Crow

Man, I am hot garbage at this game. Its like virtual Matt Stafford has an affinity for DBs or something. At least I stopped your running game!

TheCrow

goldlion054 said:
GG Crow

Man, I am hot garbage at this game. Its like virtual Matt Stafford has an affinity or DBs or something. At least I stopped your running game!
gg, but only because Tim Tebow had success passing. :) and it looked like my defense stopped playing after the first half.

BigAT said:
Got mine from Gamestop for $22, that Amazon price is crazy good for such a fantastic guide. Hardcover!

i emailed amazon and they refunded me the difference :D

anyhow, gg striker. really had me off balance with the running game. and i saw you were stacking the line against my run game so i had to depend on colin. bone headed play by me not to slide near the goalline and then the coverage i called with you backed up is either an all or nothing zone. if my blitzer doesn't get there and you have crossers then i get in trouble and that's what happened :/

thankfully my D bailed me out with some timely sacks on that last drive!

Birdman02 said:
These games are all boring, so come play madden. I can play anytime before 7 est....then maybe after the Rangers game.

If not, then I guess we'll wait until monday.
Sorry. I had to run some errands. We'll play Monday night.

Striker

gg FMT

Controller died on that last drive, but got my charger in. That first sack on 2nd down was a killer. Evan Moore was suppose to to have a delayed route, but he never left in time, mainly due to your defenders over there. That led to McCoy getting killed. The last play I had no other choice due to me using the TO earlier on the controller lapse. EA decided to play a slideshow so I was frantic and just ran with McCoy until he got smacked. You did get good pressure. Not many people were open outside Watson. Thought I had a drive going until that sack, too. Oh well.

Sanjuro

Al Davis died!? LttP here.

All I can imagine is Rors crying every five minutes and then celebrating for the following five. Rinse/Repeat.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Sanjuro, please use your cheeseball ways to defeat Ram.

You're seriously worried about me in the division still? The loss to the Cards pretty much wrapped my season up, FMT is another guaranteed loss, and I doubt I can sweep you, so um, yea, I think you're good.

The Henne legacy outweighs the undefeated legacy. GG BigAT. Such a fucking dolphins ending it's unbelievable. I was gonna call a screen that int but I called that pass for some reason. I regretted that play before the hike.

Went for a 61 yarder with 12 mile per hour wind to my back. It's called the dan carpenter award after all. I hit it at 92% >.<

BigAT

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
The Henne legacy outweighs the undefeated legacy. GG BigAT. Such a dolphins ending it's unbelievable.
GG, yet another rain game. :-\

I feel good to be able to walk away with a win from that one because I don't know if it was the wind, the rain or what, but that was by far the worst Eli has been for me all year. Missing wide open guys downfield a ton, then there was the ball that he just threw directly to Dawkins.

I don't really know how I missed that second to last field goal attempt. I had a 12 MPH wind at my back and a strong kicker. Thankfully I had a clutch user pick immediately afterwards to get the ball back to setup the game winning field goal.

BigAT said:
GG, yet another rain game. :-\

I feel good to be able to walk away with a win from that one because I don't know if it was the wind, the rain or what, but that was by far the worst Eli has been for me all year. Missing wide open guys downfield a ton, then there was the ball that he just threw directly to Dawkins.

I don't really know how I missed that second to last field goal attempt. I had a 12 MPH wind at my back and a strong kicker. Thankfully I had a clutch user pick immediately afterwards to get the ball back to setup the game winning field goal.

Our game is fast approaching, friend

Ramirez

I hate my pass defense, ELEVEN pass deflections, one INT. These weren't deflections, more like, right in my dudes hands on 90% of them. :(

Also, Gentle Ben rebounds with a 250 yard 2 TD/0 INT game, suck it haters.

BigAT said:
I'm hoping for a Patrick Willis injury between now and then.

willis was absent against the browns except for a sack. hasn't been too dominant the last few games but maybe people are running away from him, i don't know!

Just spent about an hour on Havel, I would have quit earlier if I beat BigAT but couldn't have that much fail goin on in one night. The ring is mine.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
big game next week in the afc west.... raiders vs. broncos! if rors can't stop noel devine then no one can!

I need Rors to pull through to better my chances for the Wild Card!

Ramirez said:

yeah someone is probably going to get boned in the wildcard running in both conferences.

and just as an advanced warning: i have no control over whatever tiebreakers EA uses. as i recall, last year it seemed like they were fixed (except for one incredibly rare scenario where it went down to like the 5th tie breaker but instead used the 6th)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah someone is probably going to get boned in the wildcard running in both conferences.

and just as an advanced warning: i have no control over whatever tiebreakers EA uses. as i recall, last year it seemed like they were fixed (except for one incredibly rare scenario where it went down to like the 5th tie breaker but instead used the 6th)
No, it's not an incredibly rare one. It's any 3 way (or more) tie breaker for WildCard. :( Division tie breakers are fixed, though.

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
Your remaining schedule looks tougher than mine so I like my chances of getting one of the Wild Card spots. Last time I faced rors it was without Devine and Tebow so I'm excited to see how it plays out this time. But I still don't expect win.

Rorschach

How many points is SF going to beat Tampa by? Fatty has looked so bad this year.

TheCrow said:
Your remaining schedule looks tougher than mine so I like my chances of getting one of the Wild Card spots. Last time I faced rors it was without Devine and Tebow so I'm excited to see how it plays out this time. But I still don't expect win.
Eeyore!

Ramirez

TheCrow said:

Yea, I was looking at Wellie's remaining schedule, he's got the division wrapped up. Wildcard or bust for me.

Ramirez said:
Yea, I was looking at Wellie's remaining schedule, he's got the division wrapped up. Wildcard or bust for me.

Well you got a W against me. Not eyeoring, i beat you too many times in community and the madden gods will see to it that i dont get 5+ picks :(

eznark

Banned
Shockingly driving a van for a 200 mile relay race leaves little time for Internet. Have we advanced? Who do I play?

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we did vance. this is your bye week though, so take some time to get next weeks gameplan ready!
Cool. October is turning out to be real shitty in my end, apologize in advance. I'll be gone from This Friday to the following Sunday hunting elk in Idaho (hopefully I'll at least get a sweet rug out of it!) and obviously won't be able to play again. After that I'm done being a bitch and missing games. I will lose like a real man.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
IM me whenever you're around Bluemax. This Giants/Seahawks game is making me ornery. Tavaris Jackson is cruising for a bruising right now via Carlos Dunlap!

TheCrow

goldlion054 said:
One big run man. Look at the total production. I took away the run gme and forced him to beat me with Timothy. Which he promptly did!
If I had played you earlier I would've tried to run the ball more than I did. But after I got a decent lead in the game I started to pass more instead of running. I wanted to practice passing the ball and become a more balanced offense.

TheCrow said:
If I had played you earlier I would've tried to run the ball more than I did. But after I got a decent lead in the game I started to pass more instead of running. I wanted to practice passing the ball and become a more balanced offense.

Glad I could be your guniea pig!

Top Bottom