• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

i sent a message to balb but no response.

i'll tell you guys what. if there is no sign of them here in the thread, or if i haven't heard from them in 1 hour from now, i will simit

Rorschach

Just noticed it's Friday. For some reason, I thought it was Wednesday. -_-

Dealine is Saturday, right? Or are we doing every 3 days? I'd be good with that! Sunday is football day!

Ramirez

lol, if they haven't made an attempt by now, they're not gonna do it in the next hour. :p

You should really encourage the newer guys to participate in the thread more...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ive been watching their profiles for the night since i knew this would happen. they've been around. proof they dont care!

Somnia be ready!

Somnia

CB3 said:
ive been watching their profiles for the night since i knew this would happen. they've been around. proof they dont care!

Somnia be ready!

Sorry Dark Souls is more important!

(I'll be here, watching star wars the old republic shit)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
we've been on cause we've been pm'ing each other trying to coordinate a time. I just got home myself, can't speak for him, but don't assume we don't care or something...

levious said:
we've been on cause we've been pm'ing each other trying to coordinate a time. I just got home myself, can't speak for him, but don't assume we don't care or something...

all i needed to hear bruh! deadline is tomorrow at 9pm pst

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Trying to shoot the dragon's tail in DS. How do I enter first-person view when using the crossbow? I saw a vid where somebody did it with a bow.

LB/L1

nevermind you said crossbow. had the same problem

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Blargh! And I killed the merchant, can't get any more bolts! >.< I'm going to bed.

lol! why did you kill him?

and do i get anything for killing that sun worshipping doucher? he gave me an item but he is worthless to me now!

i also got a humanity pickup off one of those diseased rats

He drops the key he sells, an uchigatana, and a bunch of other shit. Before I posted here 2/2 people I knew who talked to the merchant killed him too!

FrenchMovieTheme said:

and do i get anything for killing that sun worshipping doucher? he gave me an item but he is worthless to me now!

i also got a humanity pickup off one of those diseased rats

Friend says the sun worshipping doucher drops some of his armor. Can't find a decent site to check info on, have to go to 1-3 sites each time. GL he's a quick.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
He drops the key he sells, an uchigatana, and a bunch of other shit. Before I posted here 2/2 people I knew who talked to the merchant killed him too!

Friend says the sun worshipping doucher drops some of his armor. GL he's a quick.

i'm going to kill both of those motherfuckers then

LiveWire

lol wtf is this game about. I've been dropping skeletons for like an hour and I haven't seen anyone or found anything other than a new shield, more souls and humanity, whatever the fuck that is.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

Friend says the sun worshipping doucher drops some of his armor. Can't find a decent site to check info on, have to go to 1-3 sites each time. GL he's a quick.

i ravaged the sun worshipper. he does drop all his equipment but it's very heavy and slows you down quite a bit. it's ok i guess. oh i also got 2 humanity from him!

Balb

gg levious. I know it kind of seemed close but I played like crap and that pick six was probably the worst pass I've ever e-thrown. Not a receiver in sight.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah, that pick happened before I even really read anything. Good game though, rain is a bitch.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

You can summon that dude to fight beside you at bosses, I think. Not sure if you can do that once he's dead

TheCrow

Goldlion, what's your availability like this weekend? I'll be around most of the time since I have midterms and papers coming up.

LiveWire

Woo took down a black knight and got his sword. Level 15 now but probably won't be until level 21 or so until I can use it. :( Can you sell shit to the merchant? I have dozens of useless armor and weapons now and it's a bitch to scroll through.

Oh and BILLS OWNER I'm around all weekend to play our game.

1212_birdman-redjersey300.jpg

When can you play?

I'm actually free this morning if you are Levious. GF's coming over this afternoon/evening, and I gotta go to a party with her tomorrow. She naps a lot so maybe I could get one in tomorrow too if she takes a nap... Otherwise, tomorrow night for me.

I'm east coast, so lemme know

Birdman02

storybook77 said:
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z56/storybook77/1212_birdman-redjersey300.jpg

When can you play?

I'm free for the next couple of hours if you're around. I'm not sure about this afternoon....depends on if my wife decides to visit her parents. Tonight is a no because I'll be watching the Rangers.

Birdman02 said:
I'm free for the next couple of hours if you're around. I'm not sure about this afternoon....depends on if my wife decides to visit her parents. Tonight is a no because I'll be watching the Rangers.

We may have to shoot for Monday then because I'm about to watch some football and tomorrow I'm off to Atlanta for the game.

BigAT said:
Drizzler, are you going to be around this morning at all?
Been around but woke up feeling like shit and still am. Not feeling like a league game when I'm the fins and youre undefeated, there's a legacy at stake.Think I had some bad pizza last night, idk its just painful. Maybe tonight, w/e tomorrow. Fins are on a bye.

TheCrow said:
Goldlion, what's your availability like this weekend? I'll be around most of the time since I have midterms and papers coming up.

Same boat. I can play a little later today. Maybe around 3?

Rors, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be here if you need to talk

Mrbob

Android, pfft! I'm still rocking a Tracfone! Apple can't sway me to switch!

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Been around but woke up feeling like shit and still am. Not feeling like a league game when I'm the fins and youre undefeated, there's a legacy at stake.Think I had some bad pizza last night, idk its just painful. Maybe tonight, w/e tomorrow. Fins are on a bye.

Aren't the Fins on a bye all season long?

Mrbob said:
Android, pfft! I'm still rocking a Tracfone! Apple can't sway me to switch!

Aren't the Fins on a bye all season long?

fins would be in much better shape if they had stolen harbaugh from us. but harbaugh is an honorable man and he didn't want to deal with your slimy owner

LukeSmith

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

Vaginitis?

Birdman02

storybook77 said:
We may have to shoot for Monday then because I'm about to watch some football and tomorrow I'm off to Atlanta for the game.

These games are all boring, so come play madden. I can play anytime before 7 est....then maybe after the Rangers game.

If not, then I guess we'll wait until monday.

Mrbob

storybook77 said:

Your Falcons better not embarrass themselves again Sunday Night! Keep the game close and win this time!

Top Bottom