• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

dskillzhtown said:
Same here, but I am in Houston so can't blame it on Irene. Maybe the truck melted in all this heat.

?

I got an email a couple of hrs ago saying the game had arrived at the house.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Smokey said:
?

I got an email a couple of hrs ago saying the game had arrived at the house.

Mine hasn't even shipped from Amazon according to their site and I haven't gotten an e-mail. But they sure did charge my card. I might be sitting on my porch though.

Greg

Played 2 games so far and I'm enjoying it considering Jennings already carried the team on his back with a last-second 81-yard TD to win. All-Madden definitely seems to be a sweet spot on difficulty, although I'm sure that'll change once some money plays develop.

Oh, and every year I play the first few games with sound... and then I remember why I listen to music because the commentary is offensive. I thought at first they were just trying to save space with the demo, but I've decided they didn't include it because it's so awful.

eznark

Banned
Just threw a pick six. CPU returned it 106 yards for a touchdown. Announcers spent the next four plays ripping the CB for going for the int and getting burned.

eznark said:
Just threw a pick six. CPU returned it 106 yards for a touchdown. Announcers spent the next four plays ripping the CB for going for the int and getting burned.
Yep. That about sums up the commentary. Immersive presentation my ass.

McNei1y

I played two games so far and I really enjoy it. Some things are annoying like the usual linebacker super vision or the lack of releasing the ball after you press to throw in pressure (I think me and the other guy got sacked a total of 8 times). Everything else has been pretty good. I definitely have to get used to the way defenders move in coverage but other than that I enjoy this game.

Let me know whenever I have to sign into leaguemanager or the league.

Greg

eznark said:
Hahah, wow.

That's worse than the dropped lob pass by Finley who was wide open deep down field... and then they made fun of Rodgers for trying to force it into tight coverage.

Ramirez

I got the game last night, but haven't even opened it yet, I'll be around for some games tonight if anyone is up for some.

Nightz

BigAT said:
I just got notification from Amazon that my copy has shipped, the estimated delivery date is Thursday. :-\
Buy it at Wal-Mart or something then just return the Amazon copy to that store when it arrives. :)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
BigAT said:
I just got notification from Amazon that my copy has shipped, the estimated delivery date is Thursday. :-\

I am anticipating the same e-mail. Do they give you anything when they don't get the game to you on release day?

LukeSmith

BigAT said:

I just got an email from my concierge saying I can pick up "a package at the front desk."

Wellie is just getting extra Lab time advantages against you AT!
You're going to just tank for the power team Packers right?

BigAT

dskillzhtown said:
I am anticipating the same e-mail. Do they give you anything when they don't get the game to you on release day?
There was no mention of that in the e-mail, I'm thinking about contacting customer support though and bitching to see if I can get anything.

Nightz

dskillzhtown said:
They usually do if you contact them and issue a friendly complaint.

McNei1y

Random thought but I'm pumped they added They Reminisce Over You as a track. Such a solid song. I hate how they blur out every word that may resemble a bad thought: ie, sober or baby.

TheCrow

DCX said:
Can a brother get the Atlanta Falcons OLINE ratings please!!

DCX
LT S. Baker - OVR 87, AWR 81, PBK 92, RBK 86, IBL 79, RBS 91, RBF 86, PBS 94, PBF 92
LG J. Blalock - OVR 83, AWR 76, PBK 79, RBK 88, IBL 85, RBS 93, RBF 85, PBS 85, PBF 73
C T. McClure - OVR 90, AWR 98, PBK 85, RBK 90, IBL 87, RBS 85, RBF 95, PBS 80, PBF 88
RG G. Reynolds - OVR 69, AWR 58, PBK 68, RBK 78, IBL 85, RBS 82, RBF 85, PBS 67, PBF 69
RT T. Clabo - OVR 93, AWR 88, PBK 87, RBK 94, IBL 88, RBS 95, RBF 93, PBS 93, PBF 90

Fucking Amazon. I have never been on the receiving end of your shenanigans before, but I now know what it feels like. And it feels bad

LiveWire

Wellington, Smokey and Luke, you're all on notice for exhibition games tonight. John Beck is on a mission from God to dominate.

BigAT

LukeSmith said:
I just got an email from my concierge saying I can pick up "a package at the front desk."

Wellie is just getting extra Lab time advantages against you AT!
You're going to just tank for the power team Packers right?
Wellington is going to have the keys to the lab and will lock me out by the time I manage to actually play this.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
LT S. Baker - OVR 87, AWR 81, PBK 92, RBK 86, IBL 79, RBS 91, RBF 86, PBS 94, PBF 92
LG J. Blalock - OVR 83, AWR 76, PBK 79, RBK 88, IBL 85, RBS 93, RBF 85, PBS 85, PBF 73
C T. McClure - OVR 90, AWR 98, PBK 85, RBK 90, IBL 87, RBS 85, RBF 95, PBS 80, PBF 88
RG G. Reynolds - OVR 69, AWR 58, PBK 68, RBK 78, IBL 85, RBS 82, RBF 85, PBS 67, PBF 69
RT T. Clabo - OVR 93, AWR 88, PBK 87, RBK 94, IBL 88, RBS 95, RBF 93, PBS 93, PBF 90
Is this after the roster update?

DCX

Was game speed ever decided upon?

I'm about to crack open my copy and begin practicing (after i win the superbowl with the packers!!!!)

bluemax

Banned
Oh god, Tarvaris Jackson is such a pile of shit at throwing the ball.

*Wide open Miller streaking down the middle*

*Press Button*

*Ball flies 20 yards past Miller and well to the left*

He scrambles like crazy though!

Also some of my backups are rated terribly, if any of my starting LBers go down I am destroyed.

LiveWire

85350992.jpg

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
Oh god, Tarvaris Jackson is such a pile of shit at throwing the ball.

*Wide open Miller streaking down the middle*

*Press Button*

*Ball flies 20 yards past Miller and well to the left*

He scrambles like crazy though!

Also some of my backups are rated terribly, if any of my starting LBers go down I am destroyed.
Sounds like Braxton Miller of OSU fame :( Short passes are your friend.

DCX

Top Bottom