• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Sanjuro

I want to smack this game in the dick every time they zoom in on my backup quarterback for every kickoff/field goal.

I do love the endzone cam when you are working out of your own.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
I'm a noob anyway... who cares? Fine... let me read through the thread to see how this works...

Just go to communities and search for NeoGaf and join. You sound like FMT when he got his Droid.

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Stop burying my post to play assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
tzRj1.gif
Daw wants to play!
tzRj1.gif

CB3

Rorschach said:
Sorry, CB that was just too laggy or it was on slow I don't know. I'll play anyone in regular head to head.

It felt like it was going slow when i was on D. on Offense it felt ok. It wasnt really lag either so i dunno what it is. The game speed in there is set to normal

Rorschach

CB3 said:
It felt like it was going slow when i was on D. on Offense it felt ok. It wasnt really lag either so i dunno what it is. The game speed in there is set to normal
I just played with LJ and it was fine. But every time you would hand off the ball or go for a pass, it would go slow.

Nightz

GG Crow. You just had a string of bad luck there with the 3 turnovers that went back for TD's. Are you planning to use Tebow in the OF?

TheCrow

Nightz said:
GG Crow. You just had a string of bad luck there with the 3 turnovers that went back for TD's. Are you planning to use Tebow in the OF?
Those turnovers killed me. Otherwise it would've been a close game. And running is not as easy as people said.

bluemax

Banned
DCX said:
Sounds like Braxton Miller of OSU fame :( Short passes are your friend.

DCX

Seems like mostly TE seams and some post routes so far, could just be something I'm doing wrong. I don't expect to throw a lot of deep balls but it would be nice to be able to throw the ball 10-15 yards down field.

My running game feels okay so far.

bluemax said:
Seems like mostly TE seams and some post routes so far, could just be something I'm doing wrong. I don't expect to throw a lot of deep balls but it would be nice to be able to throw the ball 10-15 yards down field.

My running game feels okay so far.

we are in the same boat. alex smith is awful on deep passes, mediocre on medium, and ok on short. kapernick is pretty decent on deep passes though!

i'll be on in a few

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we are in the same boat. alex smith is awful on deep passes, mediocre on medium, and ok on short. kapernick is pretty decent on deep passes though!

i'll be on in a few

Yeah sounds about the same. I might have to check out Charlie's deep ability.

Rorschach

GG CB. Dunno why I tested you on that last pass lol

Wow, it's going to be tough for us with shit teams. DJax in double coverage = a-ok.

btw- that glitch that makes your LB cover WRs is back. Fucking Tiburon. Nothing like Wimbley on DJax....

TheCrow said:
Changed it to 7 mins and it is on normal.
Cool beans. The CB game right now was only slowed down on KR, but it was the same kind of slowdown... might be the game's FPS chuggin' :|

CB3

yeah seems to be a framerate issue.

And reports of easy running have been greatly exaggerated.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
And reports of easy running have been greatly exaggerated.
For sure. Suction tackles are there in full glory.

lol @ Vick teleport after broke tackle, btw. That's... new... Got sacked in the end, but still lol

daw840

I just had the Mendenhall rush for 110 yards on 10 attempts. Crazy. I couldn't stop him. I still won the game, but damn.

LiveWire

gg Crow. I had Moss open deep on that last play for the win! gah. Should've kept Young in to block.

Kinda worried about Hightowers INJ rating--fractured elbow on his 3rd carry of the game, done for season? fuuuuuu :(

TheCrow

GG. The new camera for field goal kicks is horrible. Fortunately, I noticed you can change it to the old one after I missed one.

LiveWire

Yea I was wondering why you missed that. It wasn't a gimme per se, but it wasn't hard for Prater. Moreno was unstoppable that game. :O I really need more practice with the 3-4 against the run.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
No game for me until Thursday either, what a fucking disaster this same day deliver BS is. I'd have been better off with overnight. Fuck Amazon

Top Bottom