• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
storybook77 said:
Beat the CPU Eagles but the CPU Packers were a different matter entirely. :(
Yeah CPU Eagles aren't a huge deal because of the running game. The Packers are a pain in the ass because either AJ Hawk or Clay Matthews are everywhere. Same with the CPU Steelers with Timmons, Woodley, and Harrison.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
eznark said:
4th String podcast was just reaming the commentary. Sounds like it's brutal.

they put in Gus Johnson's "running away from the cops speed" line...

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
Yeah CPU Eagles aren't a huge deal because of the running game. The Packers are a pain in the ass because either AJ Hawk or Clay Matthews are everywhere. Same with the CPU Steelers with Timmons, Woodley, and Harrison.

When is your game going down with BigAT?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
When is your game going down with BigAT?
It's a best of three, prob not this weekend so we have time to get acclimated to the game. i'm thinking a weekend or two before the league actually starts.

Rorschach

NeoGAFers FF draft today, kiddies!

Wellington said:
It's a best of three, prob not this weekend so we have time to get acclimated to the game. i'm thinking a weekend or two before the league actually starts.
League starts tomorrow!

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
NeoGAFers FF draft today, kiddies!

League starts tomorrow!
League starts tomorrow?? Awesome!! I just finished a fantasy draft yesterday, had the first pick. I screwed up and hot Finely and Gonzo for TEs...only problem, they have the same bye lulz.

Trade bait.

DCX

eznark

Banned
Which of you morans wrote this review?

http://www.gaming-age.com/review/xbox360/madden_12

There really isn't much more to say after all this, except if you haven't played Madden in a while, have been a fan, or just love football, you owe it to yourself to become intoxicated with Madden NFL 12 as it is in the opinion of this reviewer the most polished, accurate, and realistic NFL game to ever grace a video game console. I can't give it any more accolades than that...which just goes to show how impressed with this game I really am. I honestly could write all day about how much this game rocks, but instead, how about we just end this review and you be your own judge. I highly doubt we will be in much disagreement. Finally the Madden franchise can be exactly what the EA Sports tag line says... "it's in the game". For Madden NFL 12 it is truly in the game, it has game, and is the only and best NFL game to date.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Speaking of this camera team, you can expect to see camera angles throughout the game, movements, and sideline reactions captured accurately thanks to the teams use of over 700 virtual cameras that give each down a unique look with NO CANNED ANIMATIONS!
Read my lips: no canned animations.

Nightz

From the League Manager dev:

DerekJAdams FYI - I plan to have LM live for #Madden12 tomorrow, when EA rolls out their site I will do some quick testing for links then we go live.
I'll do a test with the OF I created to see how it works.

BigAT

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
FMT, JUST SIM IT. I'm assuming ill have no electricity when the league starts at this rate.
*darkness fist bump*

Wellington sabotaged my electricity so that I wouldn't have time to practice. Believe it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
online franchise isn't going to start for probably a couple weeks. relax!

if its not started the day Somnia gets back im revolting and making my own league

Sanjuro

BigAT said:
*darkness fist bump*

Wellington sabotaged my electricity so that I wouldn't have time to practice. Believe it.
My car is in the shop too. Ultimate forever alone. I condemn God and praise the inventor of the smart phone.

Wicked smart phones around here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
*darkness fist bump*

HEY. My game hasn't even shipped yet! I prob won't even get it tomorrow thus losing out on valuable prep time!

BTW, it feels amazing having a bonafide true #1 receiver in Nicks this year. Dude is such a beast. Way better than when we had Madden Plax.

If you need someone to fill in if someone drops, I'll do it.

I'm very interested and I have done a couple of other Madden leagues.

Thanks

Deadly Joker said:
If you need someone to fill in if someone drops, I'll do it.

I'm very interested and I have done a couple of other Madden leagues.

Thanks

we will know soon enough! i'll put you on the list

lost another game to the vaunted bucs. just can't get much going on offense but i think i have found something with kaepernick over smith: kapernick can throw deep.... kind of! EA really nailed crabtree in this game: lazy blocking, doesn't attempt to catch easy passes, can't get off bumps!

p.s. blount shut down.... and almost killed by pwill!

DMczaf said:
Blount shut down, but Mike Williams went off on you. Just too many Young Buc weapons for you.

not really, one blown coverage accounted for most of his yards! and by blown coverage i mean i gambled on that side with a cb blitz :D

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
not really, one blown coverage accounted for most of his yards! and by blown coverage i mean i gambled on that side with a cb blitz :D

And don't try to hit stick Freeman with Willis again, you don't tug on Superman's cape!

DMczaf said:
And don't try to hit stick Freeman with Willis again, you don't tug on Superman's cape!

lol ridiculous. but that is par for the course with freeman. thanks donny you fucking joker

43174520ebf19ba4e1.jpg

DMczaf

I'm so glad the Niners o-line came back down to Earth and are now the average to below average group that they are in real life.

Thank you Donny.

DMczaf said:
I'm so glad the Niners o-line came back down to Earth and are now the average to below average group that they are in real life.

Thank you Donny.

lol they are pretty horrible. i can get some running lanes but against the pass.... forget it. i can't hate on EA though..... infact i should thank EA. as shitty as my line is in the game it is far superior to the real life version!

one thing i will say is that i just realized after the game was over that EA has adam snyder as my starting center and not jonathan goodwin. goodwin is rated much higher!

i wish i saved the microcosm play of the game for my line: dm rushes 2 guys. 1 falls down. i literally have 4 guys blocking his DE and somehow they let him get through to kap for the sack.... i had miles of yardage in front of me as i started to take off! -_-

Top Bottom