• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LiveWire

Wellington said:
No game for me until Thursday either, what a fucking disaster this same day deliver BS is. I'd have been better off with overnight. Fuck Amazon

There's always Season Pass.

Dr.-Evil.jpg

CB3 said:
bah disconnecting already.
damnit EA

that was on my end. for some reason it logged me out of XBL :(

i was taking it to the dream team! thankfully, their LB's have been accurately replicated in the game since i was feasting on that shitty group with gore.

also, daw you played a pretty good defensive game! take away those pick 6's and i only scored 6 offensive points. dwayne bowe raped me a few times :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:

i was taking it to the dream team! thankfully, their LB's have been accurately replicated in the game since i was feasting on that shitty group with gore.

also, daw you played a pretty good defensive game! take away those pick 6's and i only scored 6 offensive points. dwayne bowe raped me a few times :(

That long run you busted was my fault. I was rushing to where you were going and didnt stay in my lane to contain you on the backside with Nate Allen

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Well now I'm really glad I got it tbh. Just two days of no playing.

Keep talking BOY. Your time is coming.

This is the season where you bench Eli midway through and bring Cousin David in to try and salvage the remains.

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Those were some OFFENSIVE throws by Cassell. Was ridiculous. The receiver I was throwing too was like 20 yards downfield and he throws the ball like a lame duck that only goes about a third of the way that it's supposed to.

TheCrow

Nightz said:
GG Crow. You just had a string of bad luck there with the 3 turnovers that went back for TD's. Are you planning to use Tebow in the OF?
I guess I will be going with Tebow so if anyone wants Orton, talk to me.

Rorschach said:
No shame, fmt. No shame.

lol yeah that was a pretty dirty lag TD. sorry bruh!

pryor definitely has potential. had to start spying him after all the running.... which is how i got the "New York Giants" achievement.... 10+ sacks!

he missed some easy throws but got those 2 jump passes for like 100 yards combined -_-

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol yeah that was a pretty dirty lag TD. sorry bruh!

pryor definitely has potential. had to start spying him after all the running.... which is how i got the "New York Giants" achievement.... 10+ sacks!

he missed some easy throws but got those 2 jump passes for like 100 yards combined -_-
lol I got pressured instantly on most dropbacks. By the end, I was sensing pressure where there was none. Dunno if that's part of the "tendencies" bs because my shit was rumblin when I had a pocket.

Rorschach said:
lol I got pressured instantly on most dropbacks. By the end, I was sensing pressure where there was none. Dunno if that's part of the "tendencies" bs because my shit was rumblin when I had a pocket.

yeah i think it is. rating wasn't too bad though! a 90 rating!

not sure why you didn't run with dmc more.... there were definitely some holes there after i started playing the pass!

Rorschach

There's something wrong with closing speed in the game. Once players are in pursuit, they are unrealistically fast. Davin Joseph caught two 95+ speed guys from behind when they had full momentum. And he wasn't right behind them, he caught them from a few yards back. In my game with FMT, Cooper Carlisle did the same thing.

I noticed when I went over the top to Ford, McCoy came out of fucking nowhere (20 yards downfield mind you) and tackled him lol It looked like a Benny Hill video.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah i think it is. rating wasn't too bad though! a 90 rating!

not sure why you didn't run with dmc more.... there were definitely some holes there after i started playing the pass!
I gave up and just slang after the fumble lol

I don't like running anymore. They took away my favorite part of the game with this shitty camera.

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I gave up and just slang after the fumble lol

I don't like running anymore. They took away my favorite part of the game with this shitty camera.
Are you using the wide camera?

LiveWire

gg Rors but why was our connection so laggy? I had at least 2 more TDs if not for jamming on the open receiver button and getting a delay. No lag connection Beck 3 TDs 1 INT. But whatever.

Also Pryor lol. :trollface

Rorschach said:
GG Livewire.

Tom Brady award? *checks* Oh, passer rating.

lol they kept Tom Cable's body model for Jackson.

EA is a small but humble company. understand that they don't have the capital to fund new/accurate models every year!

Rorschach

If I see one more of my receivers leave a touchdown on his helmet, I'm gonna be a sad camper. :( Could have had a perfect passer rating!

Top Bottom