• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
claw_wire.gif

coffin.gif

wheelchair_fall.gif

Bob fail

LiveWire said:
gg Drizzler. I know how to no-huddle, just thought it was 3rd down. Forgot about the incompletion on 2nd. Wouldn't have mattered anyway, still had 60 yards and the O-line was orange/red.

Must be nice to have a stud WR you can throw prayers to. :(

I love my receivers it's true. That TD you had in the second quarter was an interesting one. I wonder how consistent that play is. All of a sudden your guy is wide open. Looked at the play and my corner ran into the safety as he came across the middle, gets really congested in the box.

Good night tonight, finished Blight Town and got a win :D

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hunting animals with guns is for pussies. be a man and kill the animal with your bare hands if you're going to do it all! otherwise go take up a sewing class with the other women

catch-img2.jpg

And the feast is better too!

Somnia

Mik I'm home now, if you can play let me know. I'll be on AIM, Somnia1982 or check here off and on. If not tonight I'm game tomorrow too same time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Ramirez even though I know you won't say it.

Brought to you by:

tllXW.jpg

And in true Albatross fashion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjsjNU52LgU

Only problem is that my secondary is no where near as good. Only a true OP team can make a throw like that and complete it.

Forgot to save the insane ints and knockdowns on defense.

Now to figure out wtf to do for the rest of the season on offense.

Ramirez

bluemax said:
Ramirez up 2 TDs in the 4th on Wellie.

For anyone that cares...

Game was real choppy for some reason, but I guess we both had to deal with it.

Stop him 3 and out I think on his first drive, he punts, I can't call a fair catch and fumble it. Next play he gets picked, karma! I got two huge TD plays from Wallace, the one of them he should have been tackled probably, Ben dropped it in perfectly for once. (Didn't check the replay, totally possible it morphed through his defenders!)

I fumbled the opening kick off of the 2nd half and was down 21-7, but scored 4 unanswered TDs after that.

Was an overall GG, my line wouldn't block his LE, thought we both got equally Maddened at certain points in the game. My pass defense had another 6 PD's, half of which should have been picks, but what ya gonna do.

^

Glad he posted the video, the play was open when I threw it, it was just a matter of wondering if Madden would give me the correct throw, 9/10 that's picked when I throw it...

LiveWire

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I love my receivers it's true. That TD you had in the second quarter was an interesting one. I wonder how consistent that play is. All of a sudden your guy is wide open. Looked at the play and my corner ran into the safety as he came across the middle, gets really congested in the box.

Yea I try to gameplan that one but it all depends on the CB. If he turns to face inside and puts his right foot back in the pre-snap, I like audible to the go route and it seems to work often.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
For anyone that cares...

Game was real choppy for some reason, but I guess we both had to deal with it.

Stop him 3 and out I think on his first drive, he punts, I can't call a fair catch and fumble it. Next play he gets picked, karma! I got two huge TD plays from Wallace, the one of them he should have been tackled probably, Ben dropped it in perfectly for once. (Didn't check the replay, totally possible it morphed through his defenders!)

I fumbled the opening kick off of the 2nd half and was down 21-7, but scored 4 unanswered TDs after that.

Was an overall GG, my line wouldn't block his LE, thought we both got equally Maddened at certain points in the game. My pass defense had another 6 PD's, half of which should have been picks, but what ya gonna do.
Yeah one of those is technically considered running up the score, but whatever.

CB3

Wellington said:
Yeah one of those is technically considered running up the score, but whatever.

Good thing you said GG in the post before so it negates this post

CB3

lol you guys

First Installs cause lag
Then Weather causes lag

Mines installed still, and ive had weather games. its not either. infact, i think ive had maybe 2 games lag in madden 12 the whole time ive played. both were in community.

More than likely its your router/internet connection/EA servers sucking

Ramirez

I think the weather thing is the framerate on top of the already existing lag.

Even with the win, I find winning the division a long shot. I have to play Wellie again, Striker twice, and FMT. Not to mention Daw airs it out, and I really struggle against people who pass pretty much all the time. :(

Birdman02

GG man. 2nd half turnovers really killed you. Interesting call going for the TD with 1 second left in the 1st half. I thought for sure you'd kick the FG...which is why my FG block team was on the field. It worked out for you at the time, but I think it pissed off Brees and co. He was on fire in the 2nd half, and the defense was catching everything they got their hands on.

LiveWire said:
Yea I try to gameplan that one but it all depends on the CB. If he turns to face inside and puts his right foot back in the pre-snap, I like audible to the go route and it seems to work often.

I forgot, there was a 3rd down play I think sometime in the third quarter where I threw it to B on the cross but it went over his head where X caught it. Looked like Henne was aiming for him. :jnc

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
GG man. 2nd half turnovers really killed you. Interesting call going for the TD with 1 second left in the 1st half. I thought for sure you'd kick the FG...which is why my FG block team was on the field. It worked out for you at the time, but I think it pissed off Brees and co. He was on fire in the 2nd half, and the defense was catching everything they got their hands on.
GG. Pissed that i completely went off my gameplan in the second half, and then of course on a third and long to have a chance and win the game i allow a first down. :/ Seriously, almost all my losses have been like 7 or less, it's starting to get annoying.

DCX

DCX said:
GG. Pissed that i completely went off my gameplan in the second half, and then of course on a third and long to have a chance and win the game i allow a first down. :/ Seriously, almost all my losses have been like 7 or less, it's starting to get annoying.

DCX

Fix your turnover problem!

Somnia

GG Mik. I really feel like I'm finally starting to get it together (after 10 weeks...) I still have to get my ball control taken care of with Romo, but overall I think things are improving for me.

Your run game is beastly btw, didn't think I could stop them most of the time.

Ferny

Somnia said:
GG Mik. I really feel like I'm finally starting to get it together (after 10 weeks...) I still have to get my ball control taken care of with Romo, but overall I think things are improving for me.

Your run game is beastly btw, didn't think I could stop them most of the time.
Yeah Fred Jackson is no joke

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
:( You know you have my number. Ain't shit I can do against Ponder and AD.

I don't know man it definitely should be an interesting game (hopefully - not trying to get blown out). Your defense is impressive so I have to find some way to get around it. Ponder can't choke like he did against eznark or else I'm done.

Striker

Wellington said:
injuries.jpg
I feel your pain, sort of!

3elRO.jpg

EDIT: Weird, noticed the injuries have changed in EA's online dynasty. In the console, both Ward and Fujita broke their collarbones, and Adams screwed up his kneecap.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i was looking at the records and damn striker is going to have a nice draft. good pick of his own and it looks like probably a mid-rounder from dcx
Let's hope it doesn't turn out like...

i40nF.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
I feel your pain, sort of!

http://i.imgur.com/3elRO.jpg[IMG]

EDIT: Weird, noticed the injuries have changed in EA's online dynasty. In the console, both Ward and Fujita broke their collarbones, and Adams screwed up his kneecap.

Let's hope it doesn't turn out like...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/i40nF.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Eh... My injuries are more problematic I feel. Imagine Ram without Wallace, Mendenhall or Heath. Or FMT without Gore, VD, Crabcakes. I don't have much offensive fire-power but those guys were pretty much it. We'll see how it goes going forward but at this point Benson is out for the year and Gresham I'll get back the week after the season ends.

Edit: Granted my guys aren't near as good as those, but losing your #1 WR, #1 TE, and #1 HB sucks.

BigAT

Striker said:
Same thing happens to me. Canty has a broken collarbone but he's listed as an abdominal tear on the website.

TheCrow

daw840 said:
Since Crow didn't seem to notice my last post....maybe this will get your attention.

311P0000104W0-1.jpg

When can you play?
I should ignore people more often. Didn't really follow the thread yesterday but I can play today anything after 5pm cst.

Top Bottom