• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

daw840

Never said I was good. We'll see how next game goes.

Plus, Bowe was not lined up in the slot. He's always in the #1 spot. I don't move any of my receivers around to cheese the slot.

DCX

DCX
Yea, the gg needs to stop. It's quite obvious when it wasnt a gg lol

Cb had it right all along, gg cb...good game :)

DCX

Rorschach

daw840 said:

Plus, Bowe was not lined up in the slot. He's always in the #1 spot. I don't move any of my receivers around to cheese the slot.
Some playbooks do it without you moving them. Sometimes, without knowing. Even though it says #1, #3, #2, it'll actually be #2, #1, #3 or whatever.

Just use Madden's awesome man lock feature!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lulz @ schwartz. get the fuck out of here you fucking loser. you don't want a coach celebrating then win the game you dumb biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
If I win again, I'm going to taunt the person I win against. If they don't like it, they shouldn't have lost!

GG BIIIIIIITCH!

TheCrow

daw840 said:

You're a solid player but those fumbles just came out of nowhere. They weren't even big hits. And some formations do that automatically.

Ferny , I'll be around so just let me know when you can play. Lets just get it out of the way.

Ferny

TheCrow said:
You're a solid player but those fumbles just came out of nowhere. They weren't even big hits. And some formations do that automatically.

Ferny , I'll be around so just let me know when you can play. Lets just get it out of the way.
Ill be playing my game in a bit but then im going out so itll be tomorrow before I can play.

DCX

DCX
Are we advanced? Or close to it? Phee, can you play tonight if it advance? If not hows tomorrow night looking?

DCX

DCX said:
Are we advanced? Or close to it? Phee, can you play tonight if it advance? If not hows tomorrow night looking?

DCX

I'll be able to play tonight, how late will you be up? If we did 8:30 or 9 CT that would work for me I'm pretty sure

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I'll be able to play tonight, how late will you be up? If we did 8:30 or 9 CT that would work for me I'm pretty sure
My max is prolly like 10 est. maybe 10:30.

DCX

TheCrow

daw840 said:

You know, I just ate some mole (other mexicans know what I'm talking about) and I'm feeling great. GG daw. Just couldn't keep your offense off the field. If only I got a couple more stops I could've made a comeback. Those early fumbles just took me out of the game but at least Tebow made it close. :)

Hopefully I can still stay in the wildcard race.

i honestly don't give a shit if you say gg or not, obviously not a league rule. i only brought it up after a new member said GG to cb and he started bitching about stuff that happens to everyone at some point.... almost as if they weren't playing the same game so his opponent couldn't have possibly ever been subjected to that stuff.

and like i said, after i destroyed CB i didn't say gg so i shouldn't be criticizing!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i honestly don't give a shit if you say gg or not, obviously not a league rule. i only brought it up after a new member said GG to cb and he started bitching about stuff that happens to everyone at some point.... almost as if they weren't playing the same game so his opponent couldn't have possibly ever been subjected to that stuff.

and like i said, after i destroyed CB i didn't say gg so i shouldn't be criticizing!
And as I said, everyone else does the same shit. They just qualify it with gg before and that somehow makes it ok

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
And as I said, everyone else does the same shit. They just qualify it with gg before and that somehow makes it ok
Lol the issue is in loss most of us need to vent, very rarely does the game really end "madden" free which should result in a gg.

The winners will always say gg regardless if they may have been the benefactors of said "madden" gifts.

The worst is when a person got gifted a win and they act like it was their skillz lol of course the added slap in the face with a facetious gg makes it even worse.

DCX

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Me saying gg, had nothing to do with that. It's hard to say that people should always gg because madden isn't exactly balanced. You expect a certain amount of bullshit every game but sometimes it goes too far.

sanjuro, ferny dropped so you could play the CPU. let me know when you're done!

and rams/browns is your game happening?

p.s. albatross we play next week. can you play tonight?

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I was just going to have it simmed, but DCX talked me out of it. Fuck DCX. Piece of shit.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Waiting on Striker.

DCX

DCX
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I was just going to have it simmed, but DCX talked me out of it. Fuck DCX. Piece of shit.
lol trying to say you from the " Brady is hurt for the season " drama on a sim.

DCX

DMczaf

Catch up with our old Madden friends, Ian Cummings and Co.

http://kotaku.com/5850193/madden-makers-find-a-new-game-in-the-second-half-of-a-career

whfront.jpg

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lolol

i love this quote:

yeah.... and you have no ability to innovate or bring new ideas to the table. that's not what they pay you for!

Can you add woodland creatures to Madden? And no, Packers fans don't count.

Striker

gg Story

Inside OL was clicking that game, freed up Hillis all game. You were efficient in those 3 WR sets - really made me play Perrish Cox, didn't you! >:|

When I went into Dime I had 58 rated CB Buster Skrine in there, he coincidentally did give up those two TD's. I made my swap in the CB depth chart for that one immediately after.

Hopefully next week's game gets me back FS Mike Adams.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Yes but as has already been mentioned you can at least replace your guys. My backup RB has 75 CAR, I can't rely on him to end a game. Scaife got a good amount of catches due to how you play your D but he's not a reliable target and can't stretch the field. Thankfully I get Green back after the game with Levious. It's not even like I had a lot of options to begin with and I need the help with a 71 rated QB.

I just get tired of hearing you guys cry about my "OP" team. We've been using the same teams for years, I've maintained the same record most seasons with the team across multiple games, tracing back to the Maddox era.

You make it sound like the only reason I won was because you had some offensive injuries, which is just bologna.

daw840

TheCrow said:
You know, I just ate some mole (other mexicans know what I'm talking about) and I'm feeling great. GG daw. Just couldn't keep your offense off the field. If only I got a couple more stops I could've made a comeback. Those early fumbles just took me out of the game but at least Tebow made it close. :)

Hopefully I can still stay in the wildcard race.

You too. Divisional games are always fun (except against Rors, that's always a blood bath...lol.) I was a little scared towards the end. Threw a pick that was just a stupid play on my part. The other pick I threw was complete horseshit. 6-7 yard throw goes WAY over Bowe's head and right into the arms of your safety thats like 30 yards downfield. Not sure what that was all about.

p.s. Mole is gross, chocolate based sauce should never be anywhere near my meat.
And for some reason I thought you were asian, probably your avatar....lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
I just get tired of hearing you guys cry about my "OP" team. We've been using the same teams for years, I've maintained the same record most seasons with the team across multiple games, tracing back to the Maddox era.

You make it sound like the only reason I won was because you had some offensive injuries, which is just bologna.
1) I'm just messing with you

2) Do you really believe that losing the 3 of those guys hasn't had a big effect? C'mon. Like I said, it wouldn't feel good if you lost Miller, Wallace, and Mendy

Striker said:
gg Story

Inside OL was clicking that game, freed up Hillis all game. You were efficient in those 3 WR sets - really made me play Perrish Cox, didn't you! >:|

When I went into Dime I had 58 rated CB Buster Skrine in there, he coincidentally did give up those two TD's. I made my swap in the CB depth chart for that one immediately after.

Hopefully next week's game gets me back FS Mike Adams.
Against good running teams, I really miss Lauranitis in the middle......3 more weeks.

TheCrow

daw840 said:
You too. Divisional games are always fun (except against Rors, that's always a blood bath...lol.) I was a little scared towards the end. Threw a pick that was just a stupid play on my part. The other pick I threw was complete horseshit. 6-7 yard throw goes WAY over Bowe's head and right into the arms of your safety thats like 30 yards downfield. Not sure what that was all about.

p.s. Mole is gross, chocolate based sauce should never be anywhere near my meat.
And for some reason I thought you were asian, probably your avatar....lol
haha, and I've never had mole where the chocolate flavor stood out. Guess it depends on the person making it. The mole my mom makes tends to be more spicy.

Edit: Bluemax, sorry I can't help you with the recipe. I've yet to get it from my family for myself.

bluemax

Banned
Yo someone hook me up with a recipe for Mole Poblano.

I love making Chicken Poblano, and I've liked Mole the few times I've had it. I never had both combined!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, I've never made it myself. There's a restaurant here in Salt Lake City that specializes in it. They have a dozen or so varieties (not all of them have chocolate).

Top Bottom