• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Sanjuro

It would be best if I get the game in sooner than later. I have a mountain of schoolwork piling up which will either result in suicide sims or mental breakdown.

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
Breaking Bad is great and all. But what you should really be watching is Madmen.

John Hamm >> Bryan Cranston
14cb4vt.jpg
2utlrwx.jpg
2mkwvq.jpg

BigAT said:

I'm not saying Cranston didn't deserve those. He is an incredible actor. I just like Hamm and the Donald Draper character better

Thank god They moved the new season of Madmen to early next year so Haam can get his 1st one!

daw840

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Go online. Send league game invite / friend request.

JgC1D.gif

Plays multiple random ranked games.

Damn it.....I didn't check the thread so I started playing my other league CPU game. I didn't see your friend request. Sorry. You be ok tomorrow?

daw840

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I don't think I would be able to go tomorrow. Middle of this week is going to get real.

Well...we'll just have to play it by ear then. I would rather sim it than have an already pissed off pregnant wife literally rip my balls through by ears because I am playing a game.

Sanjuro

daw840 said:
Well...we'll just have to play it by ear then. I would rather sim it than have an already pissed off pregnant wife literally rip my balls through by ears because I am playing a game.
Make your wife play me.

Rorschach

I have trouble even getting into the site. I took advantage during the small window when I could get it working last night to look at everything. Well, mostly everything... some tabs didn't work.

goldlion054 said:
I caved in and pre-ordered UMVC3. I just can't help myself.

Fuck you Capcom and your addictive fighting games. Fuck you!

did you see the new feature they added with the cards that boost various stats and affect the game? UMVC is going to be the shit

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did you see the new feature they added with the cards that boost various stats and affect the game? UMVC is going to be the shit

Yea, its what pushed me over the edge.

Prepare to have Dr. Strange up your asshole!

bluemax

Banned
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 10 Standings

1. Seahawks 2-7
1. Rams 2-7
1. Redskins 2-7
4. Browns 2-7-1
5. Ravens 2-6-1
5. Titans 2-6-1
7. Chiefs 3-6
7. Jets 3-6
7. Cowboys 3-6
7. Lions 3-6
7. Packers 3-6

Note this is through week 10, so the Titans and Lions losses are not reflected. The Seahawks and Rams face off in the Lysol Toilet Bowl Game of the Week!

also gg albatross! you have one of the better run games i've played against and you stuck with it. really gashed me over and over again :/

you barely missed that bomb to fitz. i was waiting for that shit all night and then you finally caught me but kolb is kolb :/

Striker

bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 10 Standings

1. Seahawks 2-7
1. Rams 2-7
1. Redskins 2-7
4. Browns 2-7-1
5. Ravens 2-6-1
Browns are 2-7, the tie was between TEN/BAL.

I also have two meetings vs. Levious later this season. If we split who knows where it goes. Stinks I can't play him without RayRay in the middle. :p

bluemax

Banned
Striker said:
Browns are 2-7, the tie was between TEN/BAL.

I also have two meetings vs. Levious later this season. If we split who knows where it goes. Stinks I can't play him without RayRay in the middle. :p

It shows a tie on the website!

Rorschach

Wow, Pey is 1000 yards in front of the nearest competitor. Also, there are too many Matts in the top 5.

1 Peyton Manning Colts 3319
2 Matt Ryan Falcons 2371
3 Matt Schaub Texans 2348
4 Ben Roethlisberger Steelers 2228
5 Matthew Stafford Lions 2167

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Wow, Pey is 1000 yards in front of the nearest competitor. Also, there are too many Matts in the top 5.

1 Peyton Manning Colts 3319
2 Matt Ryan Falcons 2371
3 Matt Schaub Texans 2348
4 Ben Roethlisberger Steelers 2228
5 Matthew Stafford Lions 2167

Its missing the greatest Matthew of them all.

Me of course

Nightz

GG Bob. I got nervous after that long Forte run, but TKO just took over after that. 2 picks, 1 sack, 1 FF.

Ryan Mathews is now the injury king, temporarily replacing Bob Sanders. Sanders got hurt as well, but at least he came back in. Mathews is out for 2 weeks.

Mrbob

Yeah I had too many turnovers that game. Lucky the score was what it was with 3 ints and a fumble by Cutler.

I do want to know what voodoo magic you used for that 4th quarter TD pass lol. My CB just stood there as the pass went into slow motion towards your receiver. He jumps up and catches it while my CB just stands there and lets him get the ball. Doesn't even make a play on the ball. Those sexy arms of Rivers flexing while passing the ball must have froze him in place!

McNei1y

I have to bitch somewhere: I just lost by .1 in a fantasy league TONIGHT because the only spot playing was my opponents defense... The Jets. 24 freaking points by them tonight brought him back and gave him a .1 lead. Unbelievable.

McNei1y said:
I have to bitch somewhere: I just lost by .1 in a fantasy league TONIGHT because the only spot playing was my opponents defense... The Jets. 24 freaking points by them tonight brought him back and gave him a .1 lead. Unbelievable.

maybe you'll get lucky and the league comes back with some stat adjustments tomorrow morning giving you the win!

Somnia

LiveWire said:
Hey Somnia if you're around tonight let's get our game in. I'll be home by 6PM PST. My best availability is tonight because tomorrow and Wednesday are sports league nights.
Sorry man I worked noon to 2am due to Batman. I'm free Tuesday 730pm CST till 1am CST or anytime after noon on Wednesday (posted right before advance on last page)

Top Bottom