• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

They haven't got me yet and my account is empty right now anyway so the jokes on them! Hahaha! I think I'll switch it to a credit card without much left on it just in case though.

Bluemax, I'll be on playing Arkham City just message me when you get on.

Sanjuro

Xm4PN.gif

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
They haven't got me yet and my account is empty right now anyway so the jokes on them! Hahaha! I think I'll switch it to a credit card without much left on it just in case though.

Bluemax, I'll be on playing Arkham City just message me when you get on.

Yeah that's gonna be a problem, my account is locked now :/ I'll sign up for another GT I guess but gonna need FMT to boot me from the franchise. Also am I gonna have to pay for another online pass for Madden?

Edit: Okay add me as RedBaronMB. Still need someone to boot my other GT and add me back in with this one.

bluemax

Banned
Where's a commish when I need one?

Edit: Nevermind I figured this out on my own like a boss.

Also FMT your friends list is full!

Smokey

That's why I went ahead and ate the 1 month sub price when I called them to get my CC off my account. Didn't want to take any chances. I've been a "Xbox Live Free" member for 2 days. Feelsgoodman

Rorschach

You guys should remove your CCs if you haven't already.

Also, did you guys see there's a new Blitz game coming? Let's move the league!

Rorschach said:
You guys should remove your CCs if you haven't already.

Also, did you guys see there's a new Blitz game coming? Let's move the league!

they don't let you remove it completely. gots to have one on file :/

although my "one on file" is an expired one :D

and yes! blitz holy fuck take my money now EA!

p.s.

i broke down and bought batman on 360.... couldn't even last 1 day :(

bluemax

Banned
Red Bryant Upper Arm Fracture 4 Weeks
Aaron Curry Partial Groin Tear 2 Weeks
LeRoy Hill Partial Groin Tear 1 Week

S-Jax be running my guys over.

storybook77 said:
Gg.....doesn't help that your qbs couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Yeah I switched from T-Jack to Whitehurst hoping to gain some accuracy and then this game happened. There were 3 throws that I had no idea what the shit happened.

HE HIT THE CENTER IN THE BACK WITH THE BALL!

COME TO ME JACK ENGLISH/ACE GARRISON/ANDREW LUCK

DMczaf

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I took off my credit card the other day thanks to your posts. My XBL Gold is good till end of 2013. :?

How'd you do it? Everytime I try to, it tells me I need to add another card to replace it.

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they don't let you remove it completely. gots to have one on file :/

although my "one on file" is an expired one :D

and yes! blitz holy fuck take my money now EA!

p.s.

i broke down and bought batman on 360.... couldn't even last 1 day :(
I did it on the website and it let me remove the only card listed. Pretty painless. I remember a few years back I had to call up and yell at people who didn't speak English well to remove an expired card.

"REMOVE MY CARD"
Hello, first I'
"REMOVE MY CARD"
Okay. First I wou.
"REMOVE MY CARD. CAN I TALK TO A SUPERVISOR"
Please Hold.
Hello, this is Ro...
"REMOVE MY CARD"

DMczaf said:
How'd you do it? Everytime I try to, it tells me I need to add another card to replace it.
Not sure if this link will work,

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Flows/EditCreditCard/SelectPaymentInstrument.aspx

If not.

-My Account
-Manage Payment Options
-Delete Card

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I did it on the website and it let me remove the only card listed. Pretty painless. I remember a few years back I had to call up and yell at people who didn't speak English well to remove an expired card.

"REMOVE MY CARD"
Hello, first I'
"REMOVE MY CARD"
Okay. First I wou.
"REMOVE MY CARD. CAN I TALK TO A SUPERVISOR"
Please Hold.
Hello, this is Ro...
"REMOVE MY CARD"

Not sure if this link will work,

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Flows/EditCreditCard/SelectPaymentInstrument.aspx

If not.

-My Account
-Manage Payment Options
-Delete Card

lol

But yeah you can't remove it online.

I'll just add a CC and remove my debit. At least with a CC I know that the company will kill somebody if they have to to get the money back. My debit means my bank shuts me down and I get no cash.

bluemax said:
Red Bryant Upper Arm Fracture 4 Weeks
Aaron Curry Partial Groin Tear 2 Weeks
LeRoy Hill Partial Groin Tear 1 Week

S-Jax be running my guys over.

Yeah I switched from T-Jack to Whitehurst hoping to gain some accuracy and then this game happened. There were 3 throws that I had no idea what the shit happened.

HE HIT THE CENTER IN THE BACK WITH THE BALL!

COME TO ME JACK ENGLISH/ACE GARRISON/ANDREW LUCK

lol totally forgot about ace garrison. who were the magnificent 3? english, garrison and kelly james? were there any other superstar qb's?

don't think we ever got to the year with Michael Bolt :(

Somnia

Yep I tried earlier and got the same error. Thankfully the card on there is one I don't use anymore so I'll keep an eye on it and if there's a problem I'll just call the CC and tell them about it and cancel the card (thank god for gold cards in store, well that and the free year I get every year at conference).

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
"This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option."

:|
Like I said when the whole thing first popped up: I had to do it on the phone. You must have at least one card on record at all times otherwise.

Try the Illinois trick (make IL your home state) and see if that works. If not, call them up.

Ferny

TheCrow said:
I'm done taking this game seriously.
GG Crow I actually thought you had it when you scored those three times right before halftime. I caught some break in the 2nd half luckily.

Jason tells me Microsoft is currently updating their systems and can't help me remove my credit card info right now. He mentioned updating security to stay ahead of the hackers........

THE MICROSOFT HELP DESK IS IN ON THE HACKS!!!

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Jason tells me Microsoft is currently updating their systems and can't help me remove my credit card info right now. He mentioned updating security to stay ahead of the hackers........

THE MICROSOFT HELP DESK IS IN ON THE HACKS!!!
lol such bullshit. MS gets away with so much. The guy I talked to tried to tell me he couldn't, then he tried to convince me I shouldn't, then I was transferred, then someone else removed it BUT I WOULD BE MISSING OUT ON SO MANY THINGS INCLUDING A FREE MONTH OF XBL!!! All this after holding for about an hr because their servers were supposedly slow. Whatevas!

TheCrow

Ferny said:
GG Crow I actually thought you had it when you scored those three times right before halftime. I caught some break in the 2nd half luckily.
Doesn't matter if I had a lead. Royal will just fumble on a punt return when there is a slight chance that I might win. And your 60s rated DBs will make over the shoulder catches.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
lol such bullshit. MS gets away with so much. The guy I talked to tried to tell me he couldn't, then he tried to convince me I shouldn't, then I was transferred, then someone else removed it BUT I WOULD BE MISSING OUT ON SO MANY THINGS INCLUDING A FREE MONTH OF XBL!!! All this after holding for about an hr because their servers were supposedly slow. Whatevas!

Didn't run into any of that. The most I got was "I'll have to cancel your one month of XBL and Zune Pass ya da da". I said "Don't care take my credit card off thanks". Puts me on hold, comes back and says done! Said gg and we went on our separate ways.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Didn't run into any of that. The most I got was "I'll have to cancel your one month of XBL and Zune Pass ya da da". I said "Don't care take my credit card off thanks". Puts me on hold, comes back and says done! Said gg and we went on our separate ways.
:< Every time I call MS it's such a hassle. Maybe I'm just cursed.

Smokey said:

I lol'd

Rorschach said:
:< Every time I call MS it's such a hassle. Maybe I'm just cursed.

Nah, I feel ya. I spent 2 hours on the phone arguing with them until they agreed to fix my 360 after it red ringed. out of date. They tried to tell me I modded it and they were not responsible for my actions. Ridiculous

They cancelled mine and said they'd give me a code for the 3 months that I have paid for. The code doesn't work. Call them back, this guy is baffled at what the previous guy did. Says my account is under investigation and won't be upgradable until that is done with. Roughly 25 day, complete bullshit estimation I'm sure.

I love how everyone has a completely different story after talking to the same company.

Somnia

So what I can tell is I'll take my chance on my credit card where Visa will just fix everything and not get my account locked thats good till 2013.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
They cancelled mine and said they'd give me a code for the 3 months that I have paid for. The code doesn't work. Call them back, this guy is baffled at what the previous guy did. Says my account is under investigation and won't be upgradable until that is done with. Roughly 25 day, complete bullshit estimation I'm sure.

I love how everyone has a completely different story after talking to the same company.

Its what happens when half the calls go to a building in India

DMczaf

Steam has 2-step authentication.

Google has 2-step authentication.

Paypal has 2-step authentication.

Microsoft, step yo game up.

Ramirez

Just to throw my hat into the ring, back when my account was hacked, the reps flat out told me that I probably wouldn't be able to get my account back, and the best they could do was refund all of the CC charges.

Luke sped the process up for me, but I still never got my original GT back, AND I lost my email in the process. Thanks, MS.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
BTW I blame PSN for all these XBL hacking issues! (aint that right Rors?)
Always. It's why my Xbox died so many times and why one of the repairs took over 3 months. Thank heavens for that gaffer that helped me speed up the process in the nick of time for Madden. Down with PSN!

DMczaf said:
Steam has 2-step authentication.

Google has 2-step authentication.

Paypal has 2-step authentication.

Microsoft, step yo game up.
Even my blog had 2 step authentication. Consoles...

Top Bottom