• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Levious and I are playing tonight around 9:30 ET. I need a win and he can stay in the Slack for Jack sweepstakes. You might as well just throw the game levious!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I assure you that despite my record, I do in fact prefer the company of victories...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
I assure you that despite my record, I do in fact prefer the company of victories...
Based on our games last year, you're going to give me the beat down of a lifetime tonight. :| On the bright side I get AJ Green back next week!

On the negative, Dunlap is going to rip Flacco's head off. I'm sorry. :(

levious

any amount of competency/ability I showed in madden 11 was due to me having the cowboys, that's the only team I ever used. I really don't have a feel for the Ravens, even midway through the season. And you've shown little drop off moving to Cincinnati.

Gg last night FMT. I just fucked up from the start on that stupid int and then couldn't get myself back together. I was pissed about the clipping call on my late interception in the first half. I was hoping to secure a 28 - 10 deficit going into the half and then just milk out the clock and take a respectable loss... Instead on that pick and ~50 yard return, there was some irrelevant clip 10 or 20 yards behind the play that brought it back to my own ~40 instead of your 18.

That quickly turned into a turnover, and my hopes for a respectable 28 - 10 loss quickly became an unfortunate 35 - 7 loss. Don't worry -- I made sure to show you none of my secret weapons in the second half, so our next meeting will be A COMPLETE SURPRISE for you.

Meanwhile...

yV7MQ.jpg

BTW... what did you think of my late 2nd half strategy of ... running behind your line of scrimmage and pumping up the crowd? I plan on employing that a lot in a couple weeks.

CB3 said:
43 passing yards?
Shit...

Aye. I went down big and then just wanted to go to sleep without throwing anymore interceptions. I believe that I called 1 passing play in the second half.

It's all... scheming for the future.

Scheming. That's what it was.

The Albatross said:
Gg last night FMT. I just fucked up from the start on that stupid int and then couldn't get myself back together. I was pissed about the clipping call on my late interception in the first half. I was hoping to secure a 28 - 10 deficit going into the half and then just milk out the clock and take a respectable loss... Instead on that pick and ~50 yard return, there was some irrelevant clip 10 or 20 yards behind the play that brought it back to my own ~40 instead of your 18.

That quickly turned into a turnover, and my hopes for a respectable 28 - 10 loss quickly became an unfortunate 35 - 7 loss. Don't worry -- I made sure to show you none of my secret weapons in the second half, so our next meeting will be A COMPLETE SURPRISE for you.

Meanwhile...

yV7MQ.jpg

BTW... what did you think of my late 2nd half strategy of ... running behind your line of scrimmage and pumping up the crowd? I plan on employing that a lot in a couple weeks.

Lol i was tempted to run a play to see if i could still gain yards w you in my bavkfield at the snap but i didnt want to get kap hurt

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
If you're around tonight, we'll play.

I should be. I'll hold off on calling them with my XBox serial number and what not until we play. Hopefully no more fraudulent charges show up!

LiveWire

Somnia said:
Sorry man I worked noon to 2am due to Batman. I'm free Tuesday 730pm CST till 1am CST or anytime after noon on Wednesday (posted right before advance on last page)

OK let's shoot for 9:30 Pacific (11:30PM your time)?

Thank god weather fix in franchise.

It was ruining my patriots offline franchise. 10 Homegames last season, 9/10 had downpours. It sucked, turned me into a run only team for New England.

BigAT

Hasn't it switched back and forth between GFWL and NO GFWL like 3 times now? I don't even give a shit at this point, just release the damn thing already. Have they even given a reason for the PC delay yet?

Mrbob

Mentioned the game still being optimized on PC and something about drivers.

Perhaps they want to avoid another Rage situation.

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
I have to bitch somewhere: I just lost by .1 in a fantasy league TONIGHT because the only spot playing was my opponents defense... The Jets. 24 freaking points by them tonight brought him back and gave him a .1 lead. Unbelievable.
I lost by one point because my qb went down and the qb that I benched had 25. The WR I benched also had 20s :(

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I lost by one point because my qb went down and the qb that I benched had 25. The WR I benched also had 20s :(

1200 yards and 18 TDs and McFadden still can't crack the top 5 for league MVP!

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
Hmmm.

Dalton to 76 from 71
AJ Green to 84 from 80
Caldwell SPD from 86 to 90

I'm in!

Seahawks undrafted rookie FA receiver Doug Baldwin moves up 8 points to 70 – which represents an increase of 22 points from the 48 rating he had when first added to the game

OTOH I'd hate to lose the over rated Aaron Curry!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Levious.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Can't wait for someone to tell me that my injuries are just an excuse. I can only ever get open on slants against two consecutive below par secondaries.

levious

yeah good game man, like I said, I got lucky on my last scoring drive, two throws should have been picked. You bring nice defense with the bengals.

SOB... some1 bought and spent $70 worth of downloads on my xbox live. what was this about ea accounts being compromised? Just cancelled my subscription, have to in order to remove the card. Sent me a 3 month code for the time I lost. Code doesnt work. Wait on phone for next 30 minutes. gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
yeah good game man, like I said, I got lucky on my last scoring drive, two throws should have been picked. You bring nice defense with the bengals.
Yeah very gg. On that int I didn't think whoever your back up back up (not a typo) MLB would even make a play so I threw it. Of course that was the difference in the game.

I didn't think my D did that great. I will have some things cooked up for you next time since I've seen your offense now.

levious

Wellington said:
Yeah very gg. On that int I didn't think whoever your back up back up (not a typo) MLB would even make a play so I threw it. Of course that was the difference in the game.

I didn't think my D did that great. I will have some things cooked up for you next time since I've seen your offense now.

well don't go too far with that, I was doing some different things cause Leach and Evans were both out. Same offense as last year anyway, not even good enough to adapt to Baltimore's playbook.

Account is under investigation. I'm going to be without Gold for as long as a month. What a stupid system. Gonna have to get my games in on a different account I guess.

This isn't a fucking solution xbox. I hope they're joking about the 25 days and I get a call at the end of the week.

BigAT

EA is probably targeting us specifically and giving our info out because we had the audacity to actually try and use online franchise. FUCKING UP THE CHARTS.

Nightz

BigAT said:
EA is probably targeting us specifically and giving our info out because we had the audacity to actually try and use online franchise. FUCKING UP THE CHARTS.
This was all a diabolical scheme by Ian Cummings!

Anyways, off to play my "inferior" version of Arkham City!

GCQuinton

BigAT said:

This was actually the reason my account was jacked up back in February and I had to let you be commish in the NCAA league for a while. All of my CC info has been off my account ever since.

Looks like it's hitting way more people now, though.

Top Bottom