• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith said:
The undefeated Eeyore is the most embarrassing kind of Eeyore.

Man up and talk about destroying Levious. You and Rors and this "aww shucks" junk, it's gotta stop

except rors has been destroying people. look at my scores:

vs. browns - 3 point win
vs. lions - 6 point win
vs. bucs - 3 point win
vs. bengals - 3 point win

no eyeoring here!

Ramirez

Aw, Daw is one of the remaining games, doubt he'll want to play two in one day. :(

Feels like I haven't played this in years...

Mrbob

Wellington said:
Console hardware is 5 years old. Imagine having a 5 year old PC and trying to run new stuff to look even decent.

Well duh. :p I'm just trolling CB anyway
and I want to play Batman

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
motion granted!*

* if i dont get confirmation from everyone that they are actually going to play before 9 pm!

oh cool, if it's earlier I might be able to play tonight, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn you're getting all your dudes back! doesn't look good for me :(

ray lewis is patrick willis sr.!

offense is still anemic without a second receiver, still rolling with Aaron unknown Brown. They've continually downgraded him since Madden 10 in OVR and POT (75 B -> 63 D) yet no one thought to make his route running and catching realistic.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ram if you want I will just play the Steelers on All-Madden. :(

I finally got Batman AA on PC so I'll play that until AC... :( (Played through it on PS3 a while back).

What level did you guys beat Demon's Souls on? I'm at 35 right now (magician) playing through 3-1 and I whoop everything, but Dragon God one shots me easily.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
is Dragon God the arch demon in the second archstone? You can't waste time taking out the rubble in your way up close, you have to do it with a ranged attack... my son had to show me this :(

Before that I could only get past the first harpoon thing.

BigAT

Wellington said:
Ram if you want I will just play the Steelers on All-Madden. :(

I finally got Batman AA on PC so I'll play that until AC... :( (Played through it on PS3 a while back).

What level did you guys beat Demon's Souls on? I'm at 35 right now (magician) playing through 3-1 and I whoop everything, but Dragon God one shots me easily.
Dragon God isn't really a boss fight in the traditional sense, it's more of an environmental encounter. You don't really fight him exactly and he should probably be 1-2 shotting you.

Sanjuro

I underestimated All-Madden. I kept the game relatively close and tried some new patterns on the offensive end. Before I knew it the AI went into beast mode and EA uploaded NFL Blitz beta into my game

Simply put, never again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm not going to be able to be around for that time. I guess sim this one and Rammy gets to play tonight.

what time will you be around. i play you next week

DMczaf

I won't be home til around 7:30pm pst to play my game, can you hold off til then?

It's not my fault FMT finally is kicking ez on advance day. Fucking Aquaman.

DMczaf said:
I won't be home til around 7:30pm pst to play my game, can you hold off til then?

It's not my fault FMT finally is kicking ez on advance day. Fucking Aquaman.

lol it's not my responsibility to keep track of your matchups! i didn't even think about it until i looked at the matchups today. you should've posted and said "hey eznark when can you play?" then everyone would have said "oh he's out, you'll need to play cpu!"

CB3 said:
Showdown. Will FMT advance past his bro for the benefit of the league?

ain't no showdown. the league advances at 9 pm pst tonight unless someone is going to play before that. i said if i didn't get a response from everyone on if they were playing or not i would advance. dm replied that he can't play until later today so i will let him play.

still unsure about the browns game tho!

bluemax

Banned
bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 11 Standings

1. Seahawks 2-8
1. Redskins 2-8
3. Browns 2-7*
4. Titans 2-7-1
5. Rams 3-7
6. Ravens 3-6-1
7. Lions 3-7
8. Packers 3-6*
8. Chiefs 3-6*
10. Jets 4-6
10. Cowboys 4-6

*Has yet to play this week.

The top 10 is starting to shape up a little bit more. The Jets and Cowboys continue to fall out of the race.

Week 12 features a couple of compelling suck games: Packers vs Lions and Cowboys vs Dolphins. But none compete with our Lysol Toilet Bowl game of the Week:

Redskins vs Seahawks

Whoever loses this game has the inside track at the #1 overall pick. Can Jesus John Beck out slang the Clipboard Jesus? Tune in this Sunday on Fox to find out!

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
The undefeated Eeyore is the most embarrassing kind of Eeyore.

Man up and talk about destroying Levious. You and Rors and this "aww shucks" junk, it's gotta stop.

Nevermind that when Wellie dropped the Eeyore schtick the Madden gods punished him by taking away all of his best skill positions with injuries :(
Here's some trash talk: if we ever play, I'm only gonna lose by 3 and I'm going to keep Clark under 200 yards. That's right, I said it!

Mrbob said:
Luke is on the PC bandwagon. He no longer is shackled by the MS empire, and has freed his mind.

What time we vancin' tonight? Rors, will you be ready to rumble?

http://www.ps3attitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Already-Dead-e1263400503343.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Any time you want to roll. Looks like we won't get done 'till late because DM needs to play the CPU, though. He couldn't find time in his schedule that would match up with CPU. Busy guy is busy.

[QUOTE=DCX]Says the Monopoly man, some of us simpletons have to deal.

DCX[/QUOTE]
I'm poorer than you right now. PC gaming is just cheaper than console gaming. Last 60 dollar game I bought was DS and before that it was Madden. Consoles are expensive!

[QUOTE=Smokey]Your jaws ok from all dat slurpin?[/QUOTE]
YUJellytho?

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Here's some trash talk: if we ever play, I'm only gonna lose by 3 and I'm going to keep Clark under 200 yards. That's right, I said it!

We won't play this season, I ain't making the playoffs. I'm having a Signature Marino season, huge stats, zero postseason relevance!

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Sounds like Peyton.

dan.bmp

Somnia said:
Hey Drizzler if you can play tonight after the advance let me know, otherwise I'm free anytime tomorrow.
If you're free tomorrow, let's do it tomorrow. I have to call xbox and bitch until I get some1 with some power to fix my account and just dont feel like it tonight. If that doesn't work FMTs gonna need to kick me from the league while I create a temp account. I'll let ya know what's up tomorrow, late afternoon.

Somnia

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
If you're free tomorrow, let's do it tomorrow. I have to call xbox and bitch until I get some1 with some power to fix my account and just dont feel like it tonight. If that doesn't work FMTs gonna need to kick me from the league while I create a temp account. I'll let ya know what's up tomorrow, late afternoon.

Ok hit me up in a PM if you can, but I'll keep an eye on this page.

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
INCARCERATEDLUKE
Redskins close to a deal with a FA quarterback tapped as the "QB of the Future"

Please let this be true! Then I can win over LiveWire and still be in a position to take the #1 QB in the draft!

Ramirez

Nightz said:
What's Balb's GT? Might as well try to track him down now even though our game is two advances away.

People who can't even be bothered to post in the thread should be replaced, IMO.

Ramirez said:
People who can't even be bothered to post in the thread should be replaced, IMO.

balb is good people. just PM him and he responds.

agreed that i would love everyone to come in and post a lot but it's not a requirement. i also like to hear recaps and reactions after games but not a lot of people do it either :(

Sanjuro

CB3 said:
what time will you be around. i play you next week
I'm around quite a bit. I have you on my messenger list, so just shoot me one when you can.

daw840 said:
Well...only game simmed so far this season for me. That's saddening. I hate sims. :(
Same. Why are you in 3+ online franchises!? My last few weeks have resulted in similar fashion.

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
balb is good people. just PM him and he responds.

agreed that i would love everyone to come in and post a lot but it's not a requirement. i also like to hear recaps and reactions after games but not a lot of people do it either :(
I try to post often, but sometimes I'm busy. Posting in a thread isn't the most accessible method. People need to step up their game if they are in a league.

- Post your AIM/MSN/Yahoo screename in your profile. I hardly use all three of them. I have a shit program running using 1k of resources or so. I leave my computer on as much as possible. This way internet neckbeards can get in touch with me.

- PM. I get a PM, I get an email within fifteen minutes or so. All you fucking poors need to sell your Motorola RAZR and get a fucking smartphone.

- If you can't do any of the previous, post a shitton in the thread. There are other people in here, who care more than you do, who will message me where the fuck your whereabouts are.

Sanjuro's posts on about every page yet he wants everyone to get on an IM for some reason.

There's a thread, there's a pm system, there's xbox live. That should be enough.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Sanjuro's posts on about every page yet he wants everyone to get on an IM for some reason.

There's a thread, there's a pm system, there's xbox live. That should be enough.

Most people here are already on AIM. its just a few of you newbies holding out

DCX

DCX
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

Yet it isn't for some people. We also have LiveProfile for the smartphone bunch and NeoGAF Gold members even text each other. I don't think actual phone calls have been made.....yet.

DCX

Sanjuro

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

It's easy as shit to send a instant message. I want to catch you for a game before you start fapping and fall asleep. Ain't going to get that shit on a XBOX.

Sanjuro

DCX said:
Yet it isn't for some people. We also have LiveProfile for the smartphone bunch and NeoGAF Gold members even text each other. I don't think actual phone calls have been made.....yet.

DCX
I was going to call CB later, but I haven't had any time to light the candles or heat the oil.

Top Bottom