• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Nightz

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
- All you fucking poors need to sell your Motorola RAZR and get a fucking smartphone.
Or get a Droid RAZR.

motorola-droid-razr-leak.jpg

Best of both worlds!

Nightz

DCX said:
Debating between this and the Galaxy Nexus for my next phone.

OG Incredible is just about on it's last legs.

DCX
I'm upgrading to the Galaxy Nexus when it comes out. Still using my OG Droid and it's definitely ready to go. Freezing, still vibrating after I answer a call, 3G dying, etc. Was good while it lasted.

LukeSmith said:
GCQ you big stud, when do you want to have Cam Newton meet the Mr.'s Freeney and Mathis?

Don't be fooled. Cam will run your LBs over on 60 yard romps. Accept it now and prevent some of that stress!

Striker

No he likes Chiefs.

bluemax said:
Please let this be true! Then I can win over LiveWire and still be in a position to take the #1 QB in the draft!
yBHcg.gif

Wellington, do I play you in Week 12? LM running slow.

Balb

Striker and I have had some scheduling issues for the past couple of days, so if we're holding you guys up you can just sim it. I'll try and see if we can play tomorrow if that's okay.

Rorschach

Guess you fell asleep, boobles. Unfortunately, I'm not around 'till late tomorrow, so it's gonna have to be on Friday. :\

FrenchMovieTheme said:
1 hour till advance.

levious when can you play?
Don't think DM is even home, is he? You gonna sim it? Remember to turn injuries off for the sim and then turn them back on. :x Wouldn't want to take out Freeman or something like you guys did to me!

LukeSmith

GCQuinton said:
What's the earliest you can go tomorrow?

I could come home at noon pacific to do it? Otherwise I won't be home for good until pretty late, Ghostbusters is apparently in the super theater near my place

Rorschach said:
Guess you fell asleep, boobles. Unfortunately, I'm not around 'till late tomorrow, so it's gonna have to be on Friday. :\

Don't think DM is even home, is he? You gonna sim it? Remember to turn injuries off for the sim and then turn them back on. :x Wouldn't want to take out Freeman or something like you guys did to me!

idk, said he was home at 7:30. i'll wait till 9!

GCQuinton

LukeSmith said:
I could come home at noon pacific to do it? Otherwise I won't be home for good until pretty late, Ghostbusters is apparently in the super theater near my place
Noon pacific/3 ET works for me. If anything changes with that just let me know.

Birdman02

BigAT said:
Birdman, I probably can't play tonight, when are you going to be around tomorrow?

My availability isn't great the next few days. I gotta watch game 2 tomorrow night, and have a work function to go to Friday night. I can play tomorrow or Friday during my lunch break (at 1 est) or right when I get off work at 6 tomorrow. Saturday morning before 1 est is really the only other time I'm available. Hopefully, we can work out a time to play.

BigAT

Birdman02 said:
My availability isn't great the next few days. I gotta watch game 2 tomorrow night, and have a work function to go to Friday night. I can play tomorrow or Friday during my lunch break (at 1 est) or right when I get off work at 6 tomorrow. Saturday morning before 1 est is really the only other time I'm available. Hopefully, we can work out a time to play.
I should be able to play tomorrow at 6 EST.

Mrbob

Meh. What a piece of shit second half. I'm ready to toss this disc away smokey style after what happened in the 3rd quarter.

I went up 6 to 3 in the 3rd quarter and this happens on the kickoff:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/99108251

My guys forget to tackle. Then on my next offensive play in the this occurs!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/99108462

Make the safe dump off pass but my WR decides he doesn't want to catch it. Right into the defenders hands red zone for Oakland. Game just fell apart after those back to back plays.

I probably wouldn't have won the game but why give Rors free help? :(

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Meh. What a piece of shit second half. I'm ready to toss this disc away smokey style after what happened in the 3rd quarter.

I went up 6 to 3 in the 3rd quarter and this happens on the kickoff:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/99108251

My guys forget to tackle. Then on my next offensive play in the this occurs!

Make the safe dump off pass but my WR decides he doesn't want to catch it. Right into the defenders hands red zone for Oakland. Game just fell apart after those back to back plays.

Karma for that first half of two overthrown wide open TDs and a fumble that didn't even hit the ground because your LBs are so overrated... and how did they even get out there to LLoyd on the sidelines right as he caught it? o_O

And the dude in that video is blanketted... not open.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:

Real talk, that dump off wasn't safe - he was blanketed in Man running the route ahead of you. It was a guaranteed pick if you threw to that receiver.

Mrbob

No way. I threw it towards his back shoulder but the ball went in front of him. At the very least it should have been an incomplete pass. Unless the defender was going to jump over my WR for the ball, which should be flagged.

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
Karma for that first half of two overthrown wide open TDs and a fumble that didn't even hit the ground because your LBs are so overrated... and how did they even get out there to LLoyd on the sidelines right as he caught it? o_O

I was in zone coverage and it was towards the left hash, not the side line. :p

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
I was in zone coverage and it was towards the left hash, not the side line. :p
He came back from the sideline and wasn't even at the hash yet. But anyway, there were also the many dropped INTs and those TDs :'( Campbell is on the block in the off-season, sheeples!

Rorschach said:
He came back from the sideline and wasn't even at the hash yet. But anyway, there were also the many dropped INTs and those TDs :'( Campbell is on the block in the off-season, sheeples!

can't fucking wait for the offseason so i can get this scumbag orton off the books!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LOL that "safe" pass was a fucking disaster. Your lucky the DB didnt get that without juggling in the first place

Top Bottom