• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

i wouldn't call that a safe pass, but it wouldn't have gotten picked like that in every scenario. the best case scenario there is a catch for basically no gain. worst case is a TAINT. you got somewhere in between at least!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Is there an option to throw at the feet? I was just trying to dump the ball away and fight for another play.
Down plus hard press of the button. Throw it away is R3. Also, if you press RT and head towards the tackler, it does this falling down animation as you fall into his arms so you don't get hit stick'd.

Mrbob

I meant more just dumping the ball at a receivers foot where it can't be a completion nor an interception. I don't think it is possible?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
I meant more just dumping the ball at a receivers foot where it can't be a completion nor an interception. I don't think it is possible?

Cutler doesnt do that. so it wouldnt be realistic.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Nah. Wish it was there for failed screens. I never actually run screens, but it would be nice. Also for when you can't get out the pocket. Sailing one like 5 feet over the WR like the NFL QBs do would be great. :(

Striker

McFadden would be deadly on screens. I tend not to use it because it seems like everytime I do McCoy gets rocked. I guess I'm just bad at disguising it.

Wellington, what time later will be you available? I will be around this evening and the latest I can play is 9:30 ET.

EDIT: Balb you got the win vs. me in our sim. Gonna hope online and see if anybody got injured. -_-

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
Oh damn my bad dude. I didn't know it vanced today. I was cooking food and watching tv with the roommates. I'm free all night tomorrow after 8:30ish EST
See you around that time :) no worries

DCX

BigAT

Mrbob said:
There's a command for it in-game. You press A to confirm a trade for Donovan McNabb.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
McFadden would be deadly on screens. I tend not to use it because it seems like everytime I do McCoy gets rocked. I guess I'm just bad at disguising it.

Wellington, what time later will be you available? I will be around this evening and the latest I can play is 9:30 ET.

EDIT: Balb you got the win vs. me in our sim. Gonna hope online and see if anybody got injured. -_-
I'll be home around 5 to take my fourth straight loss. You ok with that time?

Striker

Wellington said:
I'll be home around 5 to take my fourth straight loss. You ok with that time?
I worked last night so I'll have to sleep a bit. Probably 10-5 or something. Once I am up and everything I'll check out GAF and AIM to see if you're still around.

EDIT: I hope they address LM's errors soon. It says I released a player, which I requested, but I cannot sign anybody.

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
I worked last night so I'll have to sleep a bit. Probably 10-5 or something. Once I am up and everything I'll check out GAF and AIM to see if you're still around.

EDIT: I hope they address LM's errors soon. It says I released a player, which I requested, but I cannot sign anybody.
Same here, I asked FMT and the site has issues, he can't even sync stats. the LM dude is on vacation also :(

DCX

LiveWire

bluemax said:
Sorry! Was out for my birthday. I can probably play at some point today.

Oh it really was your birthday? I thought Luke was just fucking with you. Happy Birthday!! I'll be out tonight so tomorrow night will work if you're free?

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
Oh it really was your birthday? I thought Luke was just fucking with you. Happy Birthday!! I'll be out tonight so tomorrow night will work if you're free?

If we play between like 10 and 12 EST tomorrow that's fine. I'll probably go out after about 9/10 PST.

Yeah I turned 29 yesterday, huzzah.

LiveWire

bluemax said:
If we play between like 10 and 12 EST tomorrow that's fine. I'll probably go out after about 9/10 PST.

Enjoy your 20s while you can man, once you hit 30.... :/

Yea I could play as early as 9PM EST tomorrow, so I'll message you as soon as I get home.

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
Enjoy your 20s while you can man, once you hit 30.... :/

Yea I could play as early as 9PM EST tomorrow, so I'll message you as soon as I get home.

I don't get off work until 9EST and then I have to drive home and take my dog out.

I am so fucking angry at xbox live support it's fucking ridiculous. The motherfucker wouldn't give me a code for a temp account or unlock my account. Kept going on about how the security team will give me the temp account if they think its going to take an extended period of time but no telling when they make that decision, wtf? so you can prevent me from not having live but you'd rather not and just pay me back for the time I missed later? WTF? Any1 have a free month account or something I could use. All I got is a two day one.

IVE NEVER EVEN OWNED ANY PLAYSTATIONS. What kind of piece of shit company treats their customers like this. I buy a game and get live stripped from me because of your guys shitty security and am spose to be like well playing the same game a month later on live is the same? YOU OFFER ONLINE LEAGUES IN YOUR GAMES

I rarely walk away from a phone pissed off and still a customer, needed to rant.

Somnia

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I am so fucking angry at xbox live support it's fucking ridiculous. The motherfucker wouldn't give me a code for a temp account or unlock my account. Kept going on about how the security team will give me the temp account if they think its going to take an extended period of time but no telling when they make that decision, wtf? so you can prevent me from not having live but you'd rather not and just pay me back for the time I missed later? WTF? Any1 have a free month account or something I could use. All I got is a two day one.

IVE NEVER EVEN OWNED ANY PLAYSTATIONS. What kind of piece of shit company treats their customers like this. I buy a game and get live stripped from me because of your guys shitty security and am spose to be like well playing the same game a month later on live is the same? YOU OFFER ONLINE LEAGUES IN YOUR GAMES

I rarely walk away from a phone pissed off and still a customer, needed to rant.

That blows man, thats MS support for you though, absolute trash.

Just let me know if we can play tonight, if not I am free Friday night after 7PM CST, but Saturday is a no go. We'll have to figure something out.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
don't you still get a free month when you create a new silver account?

I'll see if I still have some 48 hour codes lying around too.

Rorschach

levious said:
don't you still get a free month when you create a new silver account?

I'll see if I still have some 48 hour codes lying around too.
Yeah, you get a free month.

bluemax said:

Happy Birthday. One step closer to 30!

They sent me a month, I'll play tonight after dinner. I'll be around all night.

Funny how you talk to 3 different people there and you get 3 different results. What a poorly run branch of that company.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

I lol'd.

I called yesterday afternoon, they said I could not remove all cards from my account (what the shit). I asked them to set a CC as my card tied to the account instead of my bank card so at least I'm not totally SOL *when* I get hacked, just somewhat. On the bright side he said I could remove my card after my XBL expires (mid December.) :(

Ramirez

How can a company not allow you to remove your CC information if you've already paid for the service? Especially when the hacks are becoming more prevalent with CC fraud, is there no grounds for a legal case here? Or is it all hunky dory because they always refund the CC?

Oh, and Daw, I'll do my best to be able to play at that time, I'll post here and let you know at 7 EST.

Birdman02

BigAT, I have to pick my son up from daycare after work today, so I'm gonna be a little later than 6 est....probably more like 6:30-6:45. We should be able to fit the game in before the World Series if we start then, so let me know if that works for you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
How can a company not allow you to remove your CC information if you've already paid for the service? Especially when the hacks are becoming more prevalent with CC fraud, is there no grounds for a legal case here? Or is it all hunky dory because they always refund the CC?

Oh, and Daw, I'll do my best to be able to play at that time, I'll post here and let you know at 7 EST.
Yeah it was totally stupid. They even disabled auto renew so there's no point for the thing on file.

Whatever as long as they don't have my bank card on record I'm cool. Like you said its much easier to get a CC refund.

Top Bottom