• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

GG Q, game was closer than the score showed. You did some nice stuff on D that confused me. I think Newton threw about a 90 yard pass in the air at the end of the first half.

BigAT

Birdman02 said:
BigAT, I have to pick my son up from daycare after work today, so I'm gonna be a little later than 6 est....probably more like 6:30-6:45. We should be able to fit the game in before the World Series if we start then, so let me know if that works for you.
Yeah, that should work for me still.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Looks like the Jets and Bills are up again, Ferny. I'll be available pretty much any time beginning tonight after 8 eastern or so.

Ferny

mik said:
Looks like the Jets and Bills are up again, Ferny. I'll be available pretty much any time beginning tonight after 8 eastern or so.
Today I may not be home much if at all. Got some cousins over till tomorrow night so i'll either be out or they'll be on the 360/PS3....whats your schedule tomorrow looking like?

BigAT

Before I say anything else, GG Bird. I mean that sincerely.

I'm used to getting "Madden'd" plenty, that's part of the game and I've gotten used to at this point. But having a ridiculous bug pop up in a key part of the game is just frustrating as all hell. That fucking "man assignments pre-snap are a joke LOL" bug happened on the game-winning play for Bird. I setup my defense where I was in man coverage with a safety on Bird's RB, then the ball is snapped and the other safety ignores his man and runs after the RB with me. It left Jimmy Graham completely wide open, with an entire half of the field to himself. Bird saw him easily and he scored the game-winning touchdown. I checked the replay twice and the assignments pre-snap were definitely correct, the game just reversed them the second the ball was snapped. Frustrating to have that happen, especially to conclude a great game up until that point.

Also your team is full of mean jerks. They knocked 3 of my players out of the game for a total of 14 weeks combined. It felt like every other play someone was going down with a broken something.

Birdman02

Yeah, I saw Graham come wide open. I assumed he was your man, and that you were jumping the slant (or whatever inside route) Meachem was running. I hate knowing that it was a bug, but I guess that's just Madden.

Somnia said:
Drizzzzlerrrrr
I just got the RROD. AFTER ALL OF THAT I JUST GOT THE FUCKING RROD. I accidently left it on while cooking dinner, hopefully it's just an overheat and will be fine later. Otherwise I'll head to a friends house tomorrow and get this game taken care of.

Somnia

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I just got the RROD. AFTER ALL OF THAT I JUST GOT THE FUCKING RROD. I accidently left it on while cooking dinner, hopefully it's just an overheat and will be fine later. Otherwise I'll head to a friends house tomorrow and get this game taken care of.
Well I can go tomorrow after 7pm CST. Otherwise I can't play Saturday.

LukeSmith

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

2vnicdg.jpg

Ramirez

I'm sure you don't feel the same, but GG Daw, lol.

If you hadn't of thrown that pick on your first drive, the game would have been completely different, I was in total panic mode at that point...

daw840

Ramirez said:
I'm sure you don't feel the same, but GG Daw, lol.

If you hadn't of thrown that pick on your first drive, the game would have been completely different, I was in total panic mode at that point...

Yeah.....that was completely my own fault in that game. I imploded. I do think it was a GG though. 1, maybe 2, of the picks you got in that game were definitely bullshit though. lol

Ramirez

daw840 said:
Yeah.....that was completely my own fault in that game. I imploded. I do think it was a GG though. 1, maybe 2, of the picks you got in that game were definitely bullshit though. lol

I'll give you the slant, Woodley made an inhuman move to get the ball, the other 3 kinda fell into my lap though.

Smokey

Balb said:
GG Smokey. Maybe a little closer than it should have been. Your oline and dline are sick.

GG. To be honest when you got the coin toss in OT I thought it was ova but D held up for me. I was quite rusty though coming off of that bye. I haven't played in 3+ days and it showed in the passing game. That pick you got on the 2nd play of the game was horrible. Arian picked up the slack nicely though.

DCX

DCX
lol i have no words really. None. onward march.

I could have sworn on that last drive two of the incomplete passes you got there early, On White on the comeback and Julio once he cleared the CB, of course Douglas drops a 27 yard pass of 30 i needed for a first down to set up a manageable 4th and 3.

I'm destined to lose 1 point games.

DCX

McNei1y

GG DCX. That was a very close game. It always seems to come down to the wire whenever I play, aside from my first game and Rors. That was some good stuff. Those two picks I threw were so dumb. Both the guys were double covered and I thought I could sneak it in there... lol. My corners got beat so many times. Ratings my ass. Jones made Griffin look ugly.

Luckily Winfield decided to approach White earlier on that comeback route on the last drive. That play was kicking my ass. I got lucky on that 3rd and long play. My WIRED controller disconnects somehow (i guess the wire is faulty) so when I was switching players I got stuck on a lineman and had to rely on the CPU to defend that man.

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
GG DCX. That was a very close game. It always seems to come down to the wire whenever I play, aside from my first game and Rors. That was some good stuff. Those two picks I threw were so dumb. Both the guys were double covered and I thought I could sneak it in there... lol. My corners got beat so many times. Ratings my ass. Jones made Griffin look ugly.

Luckily Winfield decided to approach White earlier on that comeback route on the last drive. That play was kicking my ass. I got lucky on that 3rd and long play. My WIRED controller disconnects somehow (i guess the wire is faulty) so when I was switching players I got stuck on a lineman and had to rely on the CPU to defend that man.
Yea i'm glad i wasn't the only one who saw he was early :( I was crying inside. Julio has been beasting for sure, he has number 1 skills usually covered by the number 2 CB. White gets alot of attention allowing me to get him alot of looks.

Turner got bottled up which just killed my flow. GG. Hate for it to go down like that :/ two pass interference no calls and a dropped third and long play :(

DCX

McNei1y

DCX said:
Turner got bottled up which just killed my flow. GG. Hate for it to go down like that :/ two pass interference no calls and a dropped third and long play :(

DCX

I dunno about pass interference though. I just meant that my corners decided to cover instead of playing off like they were all game. I saw a clean hit on the first one at least. GL the rest of the way though!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So i think i may have taken 1st place in the NFC East. im now gunning for a 1st round bye.

Pheeknicks! You know what must be done. You can stop Freeballin

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
I dunno about pass interference though. I just meant that my corners decided to cover instead of playing off like they were all game. I saw a clean hit on the first one at least. GL the rest of the way though!
You too..for me, it's win out or no playoffs. I'm looking forward to my next one point loss next week against Smokey.

DCX

McNei1y

DCX said:
You too..for me, it's win out or no playoffs. I'm looking forward to my next one point loss next week against Smokey.

DCX

:|

Like I said earlier, I've won pretty much all my games down to the wire. When I win games in the end I feel like I'm stealing something from them (well a win but...)

GL, hopefully its not a 1point loss.

Somnia

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
young_frankenstein.jpg

IT'S ALIVE!!

You around? Let's go!

Strike that, FMT Kick TheDrizzlerJ11 out of the league and invite TossTossGATES

Ya I'll jump on now. Well once FMT confirms he's kicked drizz out

so i thought luke was joking when he says he saw me on arkham this morning but i got home tonight and sat down to play.... my save is completely gone. no record of any save at all.

what the fuck! first off, wasted 7 hours. secondly, no one was home! third, it couldn't have been hacked because how would they have access to my save file.... its not a cloud save.

fucking lame. i'm selling this bitch on amazon and will just wait for the pc version. fuck you 360!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so i thought luke was joking when he says he saw me on arkham this morning but i got home tonight and sat down to play.... my save is completely gone. no record of any save at all.

what the fuck! first off, wasted 7 hours. secondly, no one was home! third, it couldn't have been hacked because how would they have access to my save file.... its not a cloud save.

fucking lame. i'm selling this bitch on amazon and will just wait for the pc version. fuck you 360!

Your PC hacked your 360 to tell you to be patient and get the PC version.

Top Bottom