• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ferny

I'd throw in money as well. It looks better user friendly and also if provides everything LM does but better designed, then might as well give it a shot.

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
A loss is a loss, but if you got blew out every single week, obviously something is wrong. Not all of your losses have been 1 point...
14, 5 ( VY dicks me in the last minute ), 3, 4 (luke scores with 45 seconds left), 1, 1.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
14, 5 ( VY dicks me in the last minute ), 3, 4 (luke scores with 45 seconds left), 1, 1.

DCX

Only game I haven't lost on the last possession was week 1 to Smokey, I don't see what you're upset/rambling about.

Sometimes you get the game, sometimes the game gets you.

eznark

Banned
LukeSmith said:

I literally just got home. Put the elk in the freezer, am trying to get my brand new iphone set up and have yet to shower. I should probably say hi to my daughter at some point too..

They will be forthcoming. Between the four of us we got 4 elk and 1 bear. My elk was a runt, rack wise, but my in-laws got some fucking monsters.

DCX

DCX
http://myleaguemanager.net/index.cfm/2011/10/21/Statistics-Syncing-Live-Once-Again

seems like he fixed it.

DCX

Mrbob

ce.jpg

$99.99

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/collectors-edition/

My PC is ready. Behind the scenes video on a blu ray disc too, nice!

Just announced and up at amazon already. They are quick!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SZC5U/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Only game I haven't lost on the last possession was week 1 to Smokey, I don't see what you're upset/rambling about.

Sometimes you get the game, sometimes the game gets you.
All the games I've lost have been last minute too.

LiveWire

The Washington Redskins today announced the signing of free agent QB Peter Tanico to a 3 year, $1.425 million deal. The 22-year-old has also been named the starter for Week 12's game against the Seattle Seahawks.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
The Washington Redskins today announced the signing of free agent QB Peter Tanico to a 3 year, $1.425 million deal. The 22-year-old has also been named the starter for Week 12's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
1 week to learn the offense with no off-season or in-game experience by week 12? Kid's gonna die out there.

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:

Oh so you think you can out tank me eh? Don't make me name Josh Portis the starter!

bluemax

Banned
Livewire!

I got into work late and my boss is staying late so I can't sneak out. Gonna have to push back to 10:30 EST if that is okay.

LukeSmith

NFC Playoffs in Focus

If they started today...
1. FMT (9-0)
2. CB (8-3)
3. DM (6-4)
4. McNeily (6-5)
5. AT (8-3)
6. Birdles (6-5)

NFC in the hunt:
[key matchups are bolded]
  • DCX (5-6) games left: HOU, CAR, JAX, NO, TB
  • GCQ (5-6) games left: ATL, HOU, TB, NO
  • Birdles (6-5) games left: DET, TEN, MIN, ATL, CAR
  • 'Tross (5-5) games left: STL, DAL, SF, CLE, CIN, SEA
  • Bobby (4-7) games left: KC, DEN, SEA, GB, MIN
  • McNeily (6-5) games left: DEN, DET, NO, WAS, CHI

AFC Playoffs in Focus

If they started today...
1. Rors (10-0)
2. Smokey (8-2)
3. Ramirez (8-3)
4. AFC East (nfc west stats)
5. Colts (7-4)
6. Wellie (6-4)

AFC in the Hunt
  • Smokey (9-2) games left: ATL, CIN, CAR, IND, TEN
  • Ramirez (8-3) games left: CIN, CLE, SF, STL, CLE
  • Wellie (6-4) games left: CLE, PIT, HOU, STL, ARI, BAL
  • Colts (7-4) games left: NE, BAL, TEN, HOU, JAX
  • Crow (6-5) games left: MIN, CHI, NE, BUF, KC
  • Nightz (6-5) games left: JAX, BUF, BAL, DET, OAK
  • Sanjo (4-6) games left: IND, WAS, DEN, MIA, BUF
  • Mik (5-6) games left: NYJ, TEN, SD, MIA, DEN, NE
  • Drizz (4-6) games left: OAK, PHI, BUF, NE, MIA

really gg levious! you almost had me there late in the 4th. pwill injury hurts me greatly.... i think he'll only miss 2 weeks though (according to the in-game injury menu). thank god!

your D was really sticking on my WR's. kapernick bailed me out time and time again with his legs thankfully. that braylon edwards play was so close to a TD.... damn joker can't catch it clean!

i felt like if i didn't get into the endzone when i was only up 3 you were going to drive for 7 on me and win the game :(

LiveWire

bluemax said:
Livewire!

I got into work late and my boss is staying late so I can't sneak out. Gonna have to push back to 10:30 EST if that is okay.

Yea np, got stuck in ridiculous traffic for 90 minutes, so eating dinner right now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
also i set CB to commish. i wont be around this weekend :(

storybook we play next week. i will be back sunday night or we can play on mon/tues

make sure to be around to sync the site.

not that it fucking works anyway

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
really gg levious! you almost had me there late in the 4th. pwill injury hurts me greatly.... i think he'll only miss 2 weeks though (according to the in-game injury menu). thank god!

your D was really sticking on my WR's. kapernick bailed me out time and time again with his legs thankfully. that braylon edwards play was so close to a TD.... damn joker can't catch it clean!

i felt like if i didn't get into the endzone when i was only up 3 you were going to drive for 7 on me and win the game :(

good game for sure, forgot to check my injuries, lost mcclain and leach right after getting them back. Feels good to have Lewis though. Had two many plays in coverage where I misread the angles of the ball flight. Two many conversions by Kapernick on the ground.

Yeah that last touchdown drive I gave up was painful.

bluemax

Banned
Ramirez said:
lol, why do you even play games? You hate on the blockbusters and play Madden every year, hmm.
I like plenty of Blockbusters. Im enjoying the shit out of Batman and I'm getting UC3 a week early.

Ferny

GG Mik

From the get go I was feeling good about the game and LT ran pretty well for me when I needed him to. Luckily, I stopped Jackson from running on us which is crazy cause he's a beast.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I don't think anything that happened while the site was down was recorded. : \

There's team stats but they're not assigned to anyone.

that shouldn't have any effect on it. the game just pulls from the EA site. there have been times when i advanced on the console to a new week and then advanced later on LM and it makes everything concurrent.

it shows some of the stats (if you click on the game stats you can see individual player stats) but i'm not sure why its not showing them like before

mik

mik is unbeatable
Ferny said:
GG Mik

From the get go I was feeling good about the game and LT ran pretty well for me when I needed him to. Luckily, I stopped Jackson from running on us which is crazy cause he's a beast.
GG. Couldn't get anything going on O, which made it easy for you to feed LT--and he responded.

Top Bottom