• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark said:
HcD4X.jpg

I have a cool picture of the four together. The guys I was with got fucking monsters that just shame my horns. Size wise though I was only like 30 pounds behind them so the important part (the meat!) was roughly equal.

edit: almost forgot, my father in law decided to pop a freaking bear...ya know, since we were there and all!

1dxPZ.jpg

Mike vick approves

Smokey

So....you just kill a deer, skin it, cut it's head off then and there and walk around like it's nothin with a big ass grin on your face...

I see.

The Albatross said:
We finished at about 3:15PM EST.

Gg storybook. I got lucky on the 3 INTs or whatever it was and then just went to Deangelo WIlliams for pretty much the entire game... It was either 28 or 31 - 0 at half time, and we both just sat on the ball to finish up quickly.
Think it was 4 INTs, I'd say 2 of those were clearly bad decisions. The first one was a one hander by a LB on a pass to a guy 10 yards or so behind him. It'd be nice if they ever properly code pass interference into a football game.

eznark

Banned
Smokey said:
So....you just kill a deer, skin it, cut it's head off then and there and walk around like it's nothin with a big ass grin on your face...

I see.

If you don't clean it immediately the meat rots.

But ya, pretty much.

DCX

DCX
Yea, us hispanics stay out of the woods too. If i were to go hunting i would get bored within 45 minutes and just browse gaf anyways.

DCX

LukeSmith

Sanjo, when can you go? Depending on the advance time I could go tonight or tomorrow during the day before CP7 unleashes the golden dragon on the 'Aints

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Yea, us hispanics stay out of the woods too. If i were to go hunting i would get bored within 45 minutes and just browse gaf anyways.

DCX
Nah dude, I would love to go hunting if I could. I was after trying to get a license but I got transfered at work and stuff got crazy. :( I have to follow up. There would be nothing better, IMO, then sitting up in a tree for hours with a bow smelling of deer piss.

Striker and I are about to get started

Smokey

Wellington said:
Nah dude, I would love to go hunting if I could. I was after trying to get a license but I got transfered at work and stuff got crazy. :( I have to follow up. There would be nothing better, IMO, then sitting up in a tree for hours with a bow smelling of deer piss.

I lol'd

The bear is a sweet kill, but the deer? Meh.

Rorschach

lol @ buying overpriced routers.

I have a cheapo Motorolla one I got on clearance. Never had problems. Just do it yourselves.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i sync'd it and it works!

p.s. i don't need to be around, just send me a message on the phone and i can sync it from my phone
It won't sync because you won't be commish. It's tied to your XBL ID. This happened last time. You guys have such short memories.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:

No tree stands my man. I stalked that elk over hills and through thick ass sage brush for 2.5 hours, was within 75 yards the entire time. I set up on it four times before getting a clear shot. It was amazing. It was a terrible shot that killed it, but the hunt was amazing.

Ferny

Dangit whoever uploaded highlights to the 'chise better delete them or else
LLShC.gif

EA really needs to fix their site man....such a stupid bug.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Game over, advance it!

GG Striker. While I really dislike Andy Dalton sometimes (and you saw a bunch of shit today) I am really glad my QB is not Colt McCoy.

Rorschach

Ferny said:
Dangit whoever uploaded highlights to the 'chise better delete them or else
LLShC.gif

EA really needs to fix their site man....such a stupid bug.
Keep clicking or hold click on Schedule/Roster.

PS: it was Bob and his "safe" throw.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I went to the beach tonight and am currently intoxicated, maybe later tonight but idk. I gotta feel good going into this one!
Alright, let me know. I'll check periodically. I don't see how you can feel any better than when you're buzzed, though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW I almost had a coronary when Dunlap went down. Thankfully he was only down for the game.

I don't know if I'll be around Ram. If I'm home lets play for sure.

Rorschach said:
lol @ buying overpriced routers.

I have a cheapo Motorolla one I got on clearance. Never had problems. Just do it yourselves.

It won't sync because you won't be commish. It's tied to your XBL ID. This happened last time. You guys have such short memories.

I did it a couple hours ago and it synced it

Striker

Wellington said:
Game over, advance it!

GG Striker. While I really dislike Andy Dalton sometimes (and you saw a bunch of shit today) I am really glad my QB is not Colt McCoy.
LLShC.gif

lol

GG. I didn't save the file, but as we said on AIM, that Massaquoi INT was a big momentum changer. Had a good first down, and set up a PA, had my WR one on one against Taylor Mays, and I am guessing the ball morphed through him, or it just went right through him like he was Casper the friendly ghost.

I also recognized I truly miss SS T.J. Ward. Average is the name of Mike Adams and Mike Johnson. Seems Simpson was open all day also.

Rorschach said:
I wish we would have known about XFN before LM. I hate waiting for this damn site to work.
I turn on my xbox, rrod. I do it again, rrod. I do it a third time, success! Let's go before my 360 changes it's mind!

DCX

DCX
Smokey, i can play right now if you are around, if not it may have to wait till later tonight, let me know.

DCX

Top Bottom