• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

TheCrow

Devine is out for 8 weeks. Guess I'll have to rely on Moreno now. Not like it matters since I have no chance of making the playoffs even with him. :(

TheCrow

LukeSmith said:
Another elite, another eeyore!
I'm 6-5 so I'm nowhere near elite. My goal for this season is to just continue being the top rushing team. Hopefully one of my new RBs can fill in for Devine, but their carry ratings are around 60.

Nightz

TheCrow said:
Devine is out for 8 weeks. Guess I'll have to rely on Moreno now. Not like it matters since I have no chance of making the playoffs even with him. :(
Success! Only positive thing I was able to do in that game against you.

TheCrow

Nightz said:
Success! Only positive thing I was able to do in that game against you.
Yeah, that game was rough for you. Early on I thought it wasn't going to go my way since my guys kept dropping easy picks but we managed to contain your offense.

RROD again, I think that was her last game. When are we advancing? What's your availability going to be like rors, I'm open but might be on some1 elses schedule a bit.

See the 4gb for $160 on amazon (already have a hard-drive right? only the actual machine dies with the RROD?). Seems pretty cheap, could I do better?

edit:
nvm read that wrong. its $190.

mik

mik is unbeatable
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol wtf AFC east! you trying to pull a 2010 NFC west!?
I've put together a pretty convincing three-game losing streak after having a decent cushion in the division.

bluemax

Banned
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 13 Standings

1. Redskins 2-9
2. Browns 2-9*
3. Seahawks 3-8
4. Chiefs 3-8
5. Ravens 3-7-1
5. Titans 3-7-1
7. Rams 3-7*
8. Lions 3-7*
8. Packers 3-7*
10. Half the league

*Has yet to play this week.

The Redskins move up a touch in the Race for the Bottom, although the Browns have a chance to be the first team to 10 losses. The Packers and Lions still have a pivotal matchup for sole possession of 8th overall.

Lysol Toilet Bowl Game of the Week:

Ravens @ Browns

These two titans of the NFC North face off in a battle of the ages! Who will triumph? Does either team actually want to win?

bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 13 Standings

1. Redskins 2-9
2. Browns 2-9*
3. Seahawks 3-8
4. Chiefs 3-8
5. Ravens 3-7-1
5. Titans 3-7-1
7. Rams 3-7*
8. Lions 3-7*
8. Packers 3-7*
10. Half the league

*Has yet to play this week.

The Redskins move up a touch in the Race for the Bottom, although the Browns have a chance to be the first team to 10 losses. The Packers and Lions still have a pivotal matchup for sole possession of 8th overall.

Lysol Toilet Bowl Game of the Week:

Ravens @ Browns

These two titans of the NFC North face off in a battle of the ages! Who will triumph? Does either team actually want to win?

both the browns and ravens gave me a hell of a game :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so im assuming the stats are fucked this week for whatever reason.

Whats the status on the last games

CB3

EA better not flub the tie breakers. i should be leading the NFC East. LM shows AT on top still...

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
both the browns and ravens gave me a hell of a game :/
They're both better players than their records indicate. Maybe it's just because I'm the worst player in this league but I don't think any but me is truly terrible.

bluemax said:
They're both better players than their records indicate. Maybe it's just because I'm the worst player in this league but I don't think any but me is truly terrible.

you hung around for a while against me. pwill causing 2 fumbles saved the game. feel like you're a bit conservative on defense though!

BigAT

CB3 said:
EA better not flub the tie breakers. i should be leading the NFC East. LM shows AT on top still...
Should you be? I didn't take the time to figure out our common games win percentage.

GG Ez

When Sam Shields made that Jet Pack pick, I thought for sure you and Madden were going to have your way with me. Then I lost all faith after you got that 1st on 4th down. But Stephen Tulloch came through!

Oh, and fuck Greg Jennings

eznark

Banned
Awesome game dude! I purposely threw at you there at the end since that generally seems to work (throwing at the guy being covered by the User) Nice pick!

Fuck LeShoure. What a joke that he is so far the best running back (by a country mile) that I have seen in this game.

eznark said:
Awesome game dude! I purposely threw at you there at the end since that generally seems to work (throwing at the guy being covered by the User) Nice pick!

Fuck LeShoure. What a joke that he is so far the best running back (by a country mile) that I have seen in this game.

Yea dude, that TD to Greg Jennings at the end of the half was brutal. Picked on me hard. I felt like the red headed step child there

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
lol asshole

but i was right! i should've recommended you a netgear or something

Maybe. I'll let you know. I still have to prepare a gameplan for your elite team.
The gameplan is stay close till the fourth and win. If the game is close I will lose.

I can't play tomorrow and Monday is touch and go.

DCX

Ferny

The Albatross said:
Patriots and jets are 5-6? God.. I'd kill for one of tgem
I had a horrible beginning to the season but found a bit of my groove with the team now. Just waiting for season 2 now.

CB3

im gonna be away for the afternoon. probably be back around 5 PST so have your games done by then. i may have an itchy trigger finger when i get back!

Smokey

DCX said:
The gameplan is stay close till the fourth and win. If the game is close I will lose.

I can't play tomorrow and Monday is touch and go.

DCX

LukeSmith said:
All you gotta do is play in the fourth quarter, DCX seems to put his controller down then anyway

c-c-c-Combo Breaker

Wellington said:
What's the word on Rams/Cards. Stiker and I are playing around 4.

We finished at about 3:15PM EST.

Gg storybook. I got lucky on the 3 INTs or whatever it was and then just went to Deangelo WIlliams for pretty much the entire game... It was either 28 or 31 - 0 at half time, and we both just sat on the ball to finish up quickly.

eznark

Banned
goldlion054 said:
Yea dude, that TD to Greg Jennings at the end of the half was brutal. Picked on me hard. I felt like the red headed step child there

On bombs like that I just don't switch. Controlling the d-back guarantees a 99% reduction in leap ability. Dumb.

eznark

Banned
HcD4X.jpg

I have a cool picture of the four together. The guys I was with got fucking monsters that just shame my horns. Size wise though I was only like 30 pounds behind them so the important part (the meat!) was roughly equal.

edit: almost forgot, my father in law decided to pop a freaking bear...ya know, since we were there and all!

1dxPZ.jpg

Top Bottom