• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
If any of you need a squad mate, I have BF3 on PC as well as PS3. Also, I believe that Uncharted 3 review is without payola. It must have made contact with his inner gaming nerd.

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
If any of you need a squad mate, I have BF3 on PC as well as PS3. Also, I believe that Uncharted 3 review is without payola. It must have made contact with his inner gaming nerd.

I'm planning on playing a shitload tonight (PC), but probably not much co-op. Have you played any yet?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
eznark said:
I'm planning on playing a shitload tonight (PC), but probably not much co-op. Have you played any yet?
Dabbled in the SP at midnight last night on PC. Looked incredible. I expect the MP to have a myriad of issues over the coming week. I need to find some good, trustworthy servers.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
Dabbled in the SP at midnight last night on PC. Looked incredible. I expect the MP to have a myriad of issues over the coming week. I need to find some good, trustworthy servers.

The GAF server.

Also pheeniks and I got banned last night from a BF3 server. Power trippy admin. Pheeniks was saying something to me and viakado in SQUAD TALK, and the admin bunts in talking about "watch your language" or something like that. Pheeniks responds with "I'm talking to my squad, if I really wanted to cuss everybody out on the server I could". Admin says something something you yap and boots him. Then I get booted for LOL. And banned.

SMH

Ramirez

Smokey said:
The GAF server.

Also pheeniks and I got banned last night from a BF3 server. Power trippy admin. Pheeniks was saying something to me and viakado in SQUAD TALK, and the admin bunts in talking about "watch your language" or something like that. Pheeniks responds with "I'm talking to my squad, if I really wanted to cuss everybody out on the server I could". Admin says something something you yap and boots him. Then I get booted for LOL. And banned.

SMH

Master race, lol.

Mrbob

daw840 said:
Bob, are you going to be around at a decent time at all today or tomorrow? I can pretty much never play at 10pm.

Mom have to tuck you in bed early? :p

I'm home right now and can play in the next hour. Otherwise we might be screwed because I'm busy all day tomorrow and my other free time is tonight (Get home around 9 central).

bluemax

Banned
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 14 Standings

1. Redskins 2-9*
1. Browns 2-9*
3. Seahawks 3-9
3. Rams 3-9
3. Packers 3-9
6. Titans 3-8-1
7. Chiefs 3-8*
8. Ravens 3-7-1*
9. Cowboys 4-7
9. Bears 4-7
11. Dolphins 5-7
11. Patriots 5-7
11. Lions 5-7
11. Jaguars 5-7

*Has yet to play their Week 13 game

The Redskins and Browns epic battle for #1 overall has yet to be played but there was some decent movement since the last time I did this. The Rams have moved back into the top 5 while the Lions have moved out of the top 10. Still with only a few weeks left in the regular season there isn't a lot of separation and that #1 pick is completely up for grabs!

Lysol Toilet Bowl Game of the Week for Week 14:

Rams @ Seahawks

The Rams trounced the Seahawks a few weeks ago by the final of 24-7. Another shellacking probably keeps them out of the top 3 but gives them some division pride.

daw840

Mrbob said:
Mom have to tuck you in bed early? :p

I'm home right now and can play in the next hour. Otherwise we might be screwed because I'm busy all day tomorrow and my other free time is tonight (Get home around 9 central).

Grrr....I knew our schedules never seem to line up.

I work really early in the morning and lately have been working a lot of OT so I'm pretty gassed by that late.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Whoever gets on next, check the games that are unplayed and post em here. Since LM still aint working

Ramirez

So, that only leaves the Cards/Cowboys as unscheduled, unless I missed them in the last few pages.

I'm glad that Striker is in the running for the number one pick, he might not try as hard against me, I need that. :p

Striker

Ramirez said:
So, that only leaves the Cards/Cowboys as unscheduled, unless I missed them in the last few pages.

I'm glad that Striker is in the running for the number one pick, he might not try as hard against me, I need that. :p
Hey!

I was down 14-3 and ended up winning vs. BAL. McCoy actually had a good day for me, wasn't missing many passes. One bad pass almost was INT'd but that was a bad read, and thankfully the Raven defender dropped it.

Gosh, that drive you had in the second half Levious, it felt like you drove for hours. I couldn't stop anything it seems. Why did you pass on that Gocong pick? I had no timeouts!

GG though, was fun.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
called a screen and flaked out and hit the wrong button, but you're right, why was I even passing... I think it was like 2 and a half minutes left? You just had me nervous I guess. Good game.

Somnia

Ramirez said:

Were playing at 8 CST tonight

LukeSmith

bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 14 Standings

1. Redskins 2-9*
1. Browns 3-9*
3. Seahawks 3-9
3. Rams 3-9
3. Packers 3-9
6. Titans 3-8-1
7. Chiefs 3-8*
8. Ravens 3-7-1*
9. Cowboys 4-7
9. Bears 4-7
11. Dolphins 5-7
11. Patriots 5-7
11. Lions 5-7
11. Jaguars 5-7
12. Falcons 5-7 [Browns pick 2]

Fixed

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:

I posted before the Browns Ravens game went down!

1. Redskins 2-9*
2. Browns 3-9
2. Seahawks 3-9
2. Rams 3-9
2. Packers 3-9
6. Titans 3-8-1
7. Ravens 3-8-1
8. Chiefs 3-8*
9. Cowboys 4-7
9. Bears 4-7
11. Dolphins 5-7
11. Patriots 5-7
11. Lions 5-7
11. Jaguars 5-7
11. Falcons 5-7 [Pick belongs to the Browns]
11. Panthers 5-7
17. Jets 5-6 (and yet they're in first place in their division right now!)

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Dang 2 high picks

Yeah he should be able to fill two holes at once ;-)

LukeSmith

bluemax said:
Yeah he should be able to fill two holes at once ;-)

the_shocker_decal.jpg

Mrbob

Have a choice to make here. I can either still go for an outside shot at a playoff spot (Run the table and have Minny lose one game outside of ours) or tank the season away. I have so many spots to fill, and a high draft pick lets me rebuild faster.

SIM IT if you must, but make sure the Chiefs win if you do. Otherwise let DAW play the CPU.

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
Have a choice to make here. I can either still go for an outside shot at a playoff spot (Run the table and have Minny lose one game outside of ours) or tank the season away. I have so many spots to fill, and a high draft pick lets me rebuild faster.

SIM IT if you must, but make sure the Chiefs win if you do. Otherwise let DAW play the CPU.

You play me next week, so if you're gonna try and tank that's a game you'll absolutely have to lose.

Ferny

bluemax said:
17. Jets 5-6 (and yet they're in first place in their division right now!)
U Jelly? :p

Hopefully I can get a win tonight and extend that lead a bit. Im surprised im doing well with Revis on the bench with an injury.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
When is this muffuga gonna 'vance?
You don't know the falcons sched by now?

I bet Storybrook knows!

Ferny said:
U Jelly? :p

Hopefully I can get a win tonight and extend that lead a bit. Im surprised im doing well with Revis on the bench with an injury.

Of course I'm jelly. The first team I controlled in Madden GAF was the Chargers so I had to face Rors twice a season. Now I'm the Seahawks and I have to face FMT twice a season.

The only season where I won a division was the one where half the people quit and the rest of us had to play teams we didn't normally use or something and I got the Stealers. I don't think we even played a full 16 game schedule.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Let me know when you want to roll, eznark. You can do me like you did that caribou carcass.

That would imply that you were an innocent animal killed from far away unfairly, for no logical reason.

McNei1y said:
Gold, we play next. I am free all day tomorrow if that's cool with you?

Yea, I'll shit all over your playoff hopes tomorrow. I should be free around 11:30 am East time if you can roll then. If not, around 8:30 pm

Mrbob

So how is drafting gong to work? Are we doing it through League Manager? Panthers owe me their 3rd round pick for the TE cheese they got in return.

Top Bottom