• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
No, you were the alternative lifestyle part of that equation. McNei1y is the pedo with his OT avatar.

What OT avatar?!@? lol

Plus I'm like three years older than the girls who are adults. Sheesh!

Ferny

LiveWire said:
vancin time. gg Ferny
GG Livewire. That was such an ugly game. To be honest I thought it was all yours at the end there Livewire. I got lucky and tackled you on the field so time went down.

I had so many chances to get a good lead in but never took it. I'll take a W anyway I can get it though.

hurry up and vance!

dammit! my gf took the tv and is watching project runway. what i like to do on project runway is play a drinking game where i drink everytime a straight guy comes on.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hurry up and vance!

dammit! my gf took the tv and is watching project runway. what i like to do on project runway is play a drinking game where i drink everytime a straight guy comes on.

So you'll never get drunk, right?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hurry up and vance!

Have you ever taken a drink?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
well thats great. since the servers were down the first time i tried, it tells me now i have to wait 30 minutes to advance again. even though it never advanced in the first place

CB3

Rorschach said:
Did you remember to turn off injuries?

Nope. I didnt know we were pussyfooting through the season. Bob didnt lose anyone. I cant tell if Daw did based on his already ravaged team

Would passing commissioner power circumvent this fucking timer?

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Nope. I didnt know we were pussyfooting through the season. Bob didnt lose anyone. I cant tell if Daw did based on his already ravaged team

Would passing commissioner power circumvent this fucking timer?
I don't think it turns the timer back to 0. Weird how it simmed, then said "fuck it!" to advancing.

LukeSmith

levious said:
we advancing soon? I'll try to be up Luke, if not anytime after 7pm EST tomorrow.

I'm guessing you're in bed huckleberry, I just got home

Wellington said:
Have Luke tweet Donny so he actually responds.

Yeah just tell me what you want that dude to hear, I'll be the league's attack dawg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Welcome to the beast conference, friend!

FMT clinched a playoff spot weeks ago.
Eh. Pisses me off that LJ left. So fucking glad that Maybin is tearing it up for the Jets just to spite him!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Eh. Pisses me off that LJ left. So fucking glad that Maybin is tearing it up for the Jets just to spite him!
If LJ was here, it would be super beast mode conference. You'd be in the playoffs by now if this was the NFC. :D

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
LukeSmith said:
I'm guessing you're in bed huckleberry, I just got home

Yeah just tell me what you want that dude to hear, I'll be the league's attack dawg

yeah, too late for me tonight, I'm yours tomorrow...

to get around the timer you just have to exit to the dash and reboot.

CB3

Its gonna take more than a few tosses and I-Twins to best me, friend. Vick cheese counters all others.

Wow what bullshit TDs. Good defensive game but holy shit you can't do anything on O but send all the receivers and try to make it by my DLine with Vick, that last drive was such a fucking joke. My fault for losing that I guess, was dumb with the clock could've wasted more clock.

Michael Vick: 12/20 190 passing yards, 76 rushing yards, sacked 10 times

GG.

CB3 said:
Its gonna take more than a few tosses and I-Twins to best me, friend. Vick cheese counters all others.
You won because my dumbass didn't waste enough clock and Vick cheese is all you could do at the end. And holy fuck at that 3rd down catch on your first td drive, I don't want to hear shit.

CB3

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
You won because my dumbass didn't waste enough clock and Vick cheese is all you could do at the end. And holy fuck at that 3rd down catch on your first td drive, I don't want to hear shit.

This post smells like Karma.

CB3

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
As long as you're attributing this win to something other than your superior skill, cause that isn't what won you this game.

Out cheesing someone is definitely a skill. Its just that i had your tosses sniffed out before they happened. And i had Nnamdi glued to your inside guy from the safety position on your Twins calls. And you refused to play any sort of spy or even zone coverage, even with Vick running on you.

wow, hell of a game albatross. really thought you had me there..... i was definitely on my heels on defense. seemed like you were a couple steps ahead of me all the time but i got a few stops. the two play action bomb TD's were the difference for me!

and thank god vernon davis isn't out for any games! delaine filled in nicely with the TD grab but he aint no VD!

gg FMT. You won round 2 but I feel like I could sort of hang in there. I am happy with that loss, although, pissed that Todd Heap and Doucet couldn't catch on 3rd down, and also that the sack fumble at the end of the half didn't result in a defensive touchdown... So many endorphines went off in my brain on that fumble and them my idiot defender just jumped on it instead of picking it up and running w/ Gore on the ground.

I tried to set you up right at the start for that Fitzgerald bomb.... I was laughing to myself figuring that you knew I'd just run run run, which I was still going to, but first play did the play action deep pass.. and he had his guy beat, but alas.

ALso, just so that we're clear here: If I make the playoffs, then you have a lot to worry about. Y'see, in the first game you won 35 - 7, but by game 2, you still could only manage a feeble 35 points... no improvement at all, while I tripled my score. So, by these estimates, if we met in the playoffs by some miracle, then I would obviously win game 3...

The Albatross: 63
FrenchMovieTheme: 35.

Assuming that these trends continue.

The Albatross said:
gg FMT. You won round 2 but I feel like I could sort of hang in there. I am happy with that loss, although, pissed that Todd Heap and Doucet couldn't catch on 3rd down, and also that the sack fumble at the end of the half didn't result in a defensive touchdown... So many endorphines went off in my brain on that fumble and them my idiot defender just jumped on it instead of picking it up and running w/ Gore on the ground.

I tried to set you up right at the start for that Fitzgerald bomb.... I was laughing to myself figuring that you knew I'd just run run run, which I was still going to, but first play did the play action deep pass.. and he had his guy beat, but alas.

ALso, just so that we're clear here: If I make the playoffs, then you have a lot to worry about. Y'see, in the first game you won 35 - 7, but by game 2, you still could only manage a feeble 35 points... no improvement at all, while I tripled my score. So, by these estimates, if we met in the playoffs by some miracle, then I would obviously win game 3...

The Albatross: 63
FrenchMovieTheme: 35.

Assuming that these trends continue.

lol that is true! i don't even want to try to figure out the tie breakers if you won out and birdy wins out though.

and i've never heard of that glitch. maybe that's how cb got away from my spies when i played him! cheap fuck.... still beat that ass though!

Top Bottom