• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

bluemax

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I already lost against free win once this season.

L3UJN.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
we advancing soon? I'll try to be up Luke, if not anytime after 7pm EST tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
levious said:
we advancing soon? I'll try to be up Luke, if not anytime after 7pm EST tomorrow.

Livewire still has to play his game. which should be starting soon.

Played really bad offensively against Somnia, just made a few major mistakes... one pass I should have never thrown and don't know why I did. But, it came down to the last drive... and I got an ~18 yard pass to Williams that put my at his 30, and gave me just enough room to kick a 48 yard field goal to win.

Good game Somnia, it was a frustrating one for both of us, and I got lucky with the clock at the end... if WIlliams got tackled in bounds it would have been overtime, but lucky for me he got knocked out. I was determined to at least take it to overtime.

CB3

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Once we vance, lets go CB. My xbox is up and running atm.

its stiil gonna be an hour or so till Livewire finishes. FMT has no idea whats happening, per usual.

Somnia

The Albatross said:
Played really bad offensively against Somnia, just made a few major mistakes... one pass I should have never thrown and don't know why I did. But, it came down to the last drive... and I got an ~18 yard pass to Williams that put my at his 30, and gave me just enough room to kick a 48 yard field goal to win.

Good game Somnia, it was a frustrating one for both of us, and I got lucky with the clock at the end... if WIlliams got tackled in bounds it would have been overtime, but lucky for me he got knocked out. I was determined to at least take it to overtime.

Yep dirty game by both of us. If I could have gotten a TD on that opening drive that ate up the whole first quarter grrrr

CB3 said:
its stiil gonna be an hour or so till Livewire finishes. FMT has no idea whats happening, per usual.

i don't need to take that type of verbal abuse from a 3-loss team!

p.s. set me as commish so i can advance it when they're done or be sure you're here when they're done!

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
Yea, I'll shit all over your playoff hopes tomorrow. I should be free around 11:30 am East time if you can roll then. If not, around 8:30 pm

KryZU.gif

Lets get it in starting at 8:30+. I'm busy all day until about 4pm tomorrow.

Somnia said:
Yep dirty game by both of us. If I could have gotten a TD on that opening drive that ate up the whole first quarter grrrr

Aye... I wanted to reach into my TV and choke my LB on that third down who dropped the lousy pass from Romo, but I think he made up for it later. That pass by me in the 3rd quarter with Kobb... like... I don't know what I was thinking... Those are the sorts of plays that I think about for days.. Where I come out planning to run, run run, and happily punt on 4th down, and then I audible into a pass and throw DIRECTLY to a linebacker.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. set me as commish so i can advance it when they're done or be sure you're here when they're done!

Im not letting this league be held hostage to Linkin Park concerts anymore. Sorry

FrenchMovieTheme said:
my next concert is the pixies in 3 weeks.... in fucking barstow lolollllllllllll

You seriously went to a Linkin Park concert? Like... in 2011? ... What?

Pixies, well, okay. If we had headsets, I'd sing pixies songs to you whenever you were on offense just to f with your plays.

The Albatross said:
You seriously went to a Linkin Park concert? Like... in 2011? ... What?

Pixies, well, okay. If we had headsets, I'd sing pixies songs to you whenever you were on offense just to f with your plays.

no, cb knows nothing about music and so he picks out the most generic band he knows. i will be honest and say that i have 2 linkin park songs on my ipod. i also have lady gaga songs, mariah carey and whitney houston!

but no, i've never been to a linkin park concert nor would i ever go to one

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, cb knows nothing about music and so he picks out the most generic band he knows. i will be honest and say that i have 2 linkin park songs on my ipod. i also have lady gaga songs, mariah carey and whitney houston!

And that, my friends, is why he will never get commissioner power back.

I'm moving to Cali. Their music scene is so much better than shitty Michigan. I get one good concert a month if I'm lucky. Had to go to Chicago just to see Mother Mother because they won't set foot in Michigan =(((

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i am ashamed of myself everytime i see that :(

nothing wrong with Gaga in small doses baby. Don't let CB bully you

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Nothing wrong with Lady Gaga and Whitney Houston, and every family in America should have the Mariah Carey Christmas Album. I judge you for those two Linkin Park songs, though.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Fmt@foofightersconcert.jpg

CB3

The Albatross said:
Nothing wrong with Lady Gaga and Whitney Houston, and every family in America should have the Mariah Carey Christmas Album. I judge you for those two Linkin Park songs, though.

Your half right. There is nothing wrong with Whitney Houston. There is everything wrong with Lady Gaga.

And Mariah is acceptable pre 2000 or so.

CB3

Rorschach said:
No, you were the alternative lifestyle part of that equation. McNei1y is the pedo with his OT avatar.

Say what you will. Women who can sing (for real. not Lady Gaga "singing") are attractive as hell. And seeing as how im younger than all you all guys, 90's music holds nostalgia for me.

Top Bottom