• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol that is true! i don't even want to try to figure out the tie breakers if you won out and birdy wins out though.

and i've never heard of that glitch. maybe that's how cb got away from my spies when i played him! cheap fuck.... still beat that ass though!

Id rather have Willis and his band of overrated fucks sitting in a spy then coming through my swiss cheese line.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Out cheesing someone is definitely a skill. Its just that i had your tosses sniffed out before they happened. And i had Nnamdi glued to your inside guy from the safety position on your Twins calls. And you refused to play any sort of spy or even zone coverage, even with Vick running on you.
Nnamdi plays safety? Damn. How do you even let people score?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nnamdi played safety a few times against the niners in real life.... he got feasted on :D
Lies. Nnams is untouchable. Get a real D coordinator down there. Shit, get Al Davis' playbook out there.

CB3

Rorschach said:
Nnamdi plays safety? Damn. How do you even let people score?

They havent really since my last loss in week 5 or whatever. Albatross got deep on me with Fitz but other than that its been solid

Rorschach

Least points allowed
  1. 122 Raiders
  2. 168 49ers
  3. 197 Bucs
  4. 170 Giants
  5. 174 Texans

I was under 100 'till last week. :'(

Most Points Allowed

1. 333 Chiefs
  2. 331 Lions
  3. 324 Pats
  4. 324 Redskins
  5. 300 Tits
Most Points Scored
  1. 376 Raiders
  2. 358 Colts
  3. 336 Texans
  4. 338 9ers
  5. 330 Eagles

Least Points Scored
  1. 149 Ravens
  2. 156 Seahawks
  3. 164 Packers
  4. 165 Browns
  5. 171 Redskins

Best Point Differential:
  1. +254 Raiders
  2. +170 49ers
  3. +162 Texans
  4. +125 Giants
  5. +99 Bucs

Rorschach said:
Least points allowed
  1. 122 Raiders
  2. 168 49ers
  3. 197 Bucs
  4. 170 Giants
  5. 174 Texans

Most Points Allowed

1. 333 Chiefs
  2. 331 Lions
  3. 324 Pats
  4. 324 Redskins
  5. 300 Tits
Most Points Scored
  1. 376 Raiders
  2. 358 Colts
  3. 336 Texans
  4. 338 9ers
  5. 330 Eagles

Least Points Scored
  1. 149 Ravens
  2. 156 Seahawks
  3. 164 Packers
  4. 165 Browns
  5. 171 Redskins

Best Point Differential:
  1. +254 Raiders
  2. +170 49ers
  3. +162 Texans
  4. +125 Giants
  5. +99 Bucs

bay area bro's handling business!

i'm checking out the XFN site..... man it's nice. wonder how much trouble it would be to transfer it over.... i dont really care about paying for it but everything would have to go over smoothly for me to consider it

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bay area bro's handling business!

i'm checking out the XFN site..... man it's nice. wonder how much trouble it would be to transfer it over.... i dont really care about paying for it but everything would have to go over smoothly for me to consider it
If you decide to do it, I'll foot the bill for it.

Nightz

mik, what's your availability like for this week?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it is missing some of the stuff i'd like that sablestats had..... mostly turnover differential and those miscellaneous team stats!
But it has one important thing: it actually works!

Rorschach said:
Let's hire sable, then.

I wonder if there's a script out there. Someone had to take the torch, right?

[edit] First link I find is someone on OS asking sable to update it. :(

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ts-greasemonkey-script-14.html#post2042995817

yeah too bad sable isn't still active in the league :(

i saw him on XBL tonight. wonder how much trouble it would be for him to update it..... and if some $$$ would make it worth his time :D

with sablescript + LM, that would be perfect

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah too bad sable isn't still active in the league :(

i saw him on XBL tonight. wonder how much trouble it would be for him to update it..... and if some $$$ would make it worth his time :D

with sablescript + LM, that would be perfect
Doesn't fix LM's shitty servers and bad coding...

Although, LM has been running ok today.

Rorschach said:
Doesn't fix LM's shitty servers and bad coding...

Although, LM has been running ok today.

no it doesn't, but at least we could have all the detailed stats we like there.

i pm'ed him, we'll see if he's interested. in the meantime, LM has been running ok the past couple days so maybe the maintenance helped

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Least Points Scored
  1. 149 Ravens
  2. 156 Seahawks
  3. 164 Packers
  4. 165 Browns
  5. 171 Redskins

One of these teams has an elite QB. Three of the others desperately want to draft one in the draft. :(

Rorschach

bluemax said:
One of these teams has an elite QB. Three of the others desperately want to draft one in the draft. :(
Flacco is elite! As evidenced by last night's game.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no it doesn't, but at least we could have all the detailed stats we like there.

i pm'ed him, we'll see if he's interested. in the meantime, LM has been running ok the past couple days so maybe the maintenance helped
I wouldn't bug him. :x He's probably too busy.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Flacco is elite! As evidenced by last night's game.

I wouldn't bug him. :x He's probably too busy.

I was never on the Joe Flacco hype train! I always said a guy who was too shitty to beat out the scrubs they had playing QB at Pittsburgh in front of him doesn't have what it takes to be a leader in the NFL.

bluemax said:
I was never on the Joe Flacco hype train! I always said a guy who was too shitty to beat out the scrubs they had playing QB at Pittsburgh in front of him doesn't have what it takes to be a leader in the NFL.

but you also didn't understand why i said the niners were going to dominate the NFC west this year and the seachickens were garbo!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
but you also didn't understand why i said the niners were going to dominate the NFC west this year and the seachickens were garbo!

Pete Carrol is just tanking for Luck/Barkley. I called it when they gave T-Jack that contract. Its a not so obvious way of being shitty while giving the impression your trying to compete

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Least points allowed
  1. 122 Raiders
  2. 168 49ers
  3. 197 Bucs
  4. 170 Giants
  5. 174 Texans

Most Points Allowed

1. 333 Chiefs
  2. 331 Lions
  3. 324 Pats
  4. 324 Redskins
  5. 300 Tits
Most Points Scored
  1. 376 Raiders
  2. 358 Colts
  3. 336 Texans
  4. 338 9ers
  5. 330 Eagles

Least Points Scored
  1. 149 Ravens
  2. 156 Seahawks
  3. 164 Packers
  4. 165 Browns
  5. 171 Redskins

Best Point Differential:
  1. +254 Raiders
  2. +170 49ers
  3. +162 Texans
  4. +125 Giants
  5. +99 Bucs

Rors, king of Elites

Birdman I will be able to play our game anytime tomorrow morning, we need to start by 1 CT, otherwise I'm free around 11:45 PM CT...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bengals:

20th total offense
10th in INTs thrown
12th in 3rd Down %
19th in Points scored
5th total defense
21st in INTs
7th in Sacks
11th in 3rd down % allowed
6th in points allowed

Mediocrity at it's finest. -_-

Birdman02

ph33nix said:
Birdman I will be able to play our game anytime tomorrow morning, we need to start by 1 CT, otherwise I'm free around 11:45 PM CT...

I can play at noon CT today. I only have an hour for lunch, so we need to start right at noon though.

daw840

Rorschach said:
Least points allowed
  1. 122 Raiders
  2. 168 49ers
  3. 197 Bucs
  4. 170 Giants
  5. 174 Texans

Most Points Allowed

1. 333 Chiefs
  2. 331 Lions
  3. 324 Pats
  4. 324 Redskins
  5. 300 Tits
Most Points Scored
  1. 376 Raiders
  2. 358 Colts
  3. 336 Texans
  4. 338 9ers
  5. 330 Eagles

Least Points Scored
  1. 149 Ravens
  2. 156 Seahawks
  3. 164 Packers
  4. 165 Browns
  5. 171 Redskins

Best Point Differential:
  1. +254 Raiders
  2. +170 49ers
  3. +162 Texans
  4. +125 Giants
  5. +99 Bucs

Yeah....I know my defense is swiss cheese. :/

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
I honestly do remember him pump faking a few times but i dont remember paying attention to my spies reactions

It drew Rocky McIntosh right into Justice or whomever their left tackle is and there went Mike for a first down run. At the time I just assumed it was normal shitty Madden AI. I mean, technically it was, but being clarified officially as a bug....ah, EA.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Meh. I felt people were massively under rating the Seahawks. I didn't think they would be contenders but everyone instantly wrote them off as being one of the two worst teams in the NFL. They haven't been that bad (although they are awful). The 49ers are better than expected but I also think they've been lucky/fortunate to some degree as well.

Ramirez

LiveWire said:
Oh, so that's why CB was pump faking in our game...

lol, classic.

I'm also glad CB admits to cheesing because he was being cheesed himself, SIM LEAGUE.

Striker, what works for you? I can probably play at anytime today, just need a heads up so I can ask the wife.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol that is true! i don't even want to try to figure out the tie breakers if you won out and birdy wins out though.

and i've never heard of that glitch. maybe that's how cb got away from my spies when i played him! cheap fuck.... still beat that ass though!

This was the glitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM9PTMqLjnY

THey've reportedly patched it but I haven't played another person who pump fakes jsut after the snap again..........

CB3

LiveWire said:
Oh, so that's why CB was pump faking in our game...

Oh You.

The glitch was immediately after the snap. Which i never did.

Again, i have no reason to want more fucking people running right through line.

bluemax said:
Meh. I felt people were massively under rating the Seahawks. I didn't think they would be contenders but everyone instantly wrote them off as being one of the two worst teams in the NFL. They haven't been that bad (although they are awful). The 49ers are better than expected but I also think they've been lucky/fortunate to some degree as well.

every good team in the NFL is lucky/fortunate to some degree! i could still see us lose in seattle in week 16 though..... that place hasn't been very good to us recently :/

Smokey

Primetime GOTW Texans (10-2) vs. Bengals (8-4) will be streamed. A game with big playoff implications in the AFC deserves to be watched!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Oh You.

The glitch was immediately after the snap. Which i never did.

Again, i have no reason to want more fucking people running right through line.
Doesn't have to be immediate. I wonder if they patched it. Gonna try it later.

goldlion054 said:
Prepare your Anus FMT!

I just bought a new fight stick for UMVC3. No more of those pad shenanigans. Doc Strange and I are going in!

which one did you get? i've been looking into getting one! i liked the marvel vs. capcom controller a lot but the stick crapped out on me:

mvc3-controller_big650.jpg

goldlion054 said:
I picked up an old Super Street fight TE from madcatz

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4761&idCategory=274

Had a 10% discount code (crosscounter if you wanna use it). Heard good thing about it and just bit the bullet. I had an old Street Fighter 4 pad (Guile baby!) like yours, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

There are a bunch on that site too if you don't like the design!

$150!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?

i ain't rich!

Top Bottom