• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark

Banned
bluemax said:
And since you hobos prefer Power Rankings style here's a tier list:

Untouchables:
49ers
Raiders

One step Below:
Texans

These guys are really good:
Giants
Eagles
Stealers
Buccs
Bengals
Colts

Getting trounced in the first round:
Vikings
Chargers
Cardinals

Make up your damn minds!
Saints
Jets
Broncos
Bills

The Middle Class
Panthers
Falcons
Lions
Jaguars
Patriots
Dolphins
Bears
Cowboys

I Can't Believe I Paid for this Abuse:
Ravens
Titans
Chiefs
Packers
Rams
Seahawks
Browns

Livewire
Livewire
(I keed I keed)

FMT ripped you off, dude

daw840

Ferny, anytime in the early evening tomorrow should be good. I probably get home around 5:30 CST but I'll post here if it's earlier.

eznark

Banned
Good lawd your dbacks have 1000x the hands of any team I have ever played with. This is incredibly awesome to watch. Ill trade Jennings for any of your secondary.

Rorschach

eznark said:
Good lawd your dbacks have 1000x the hands of any team I have ever played with. This is incredibly awesome to watch. Ill trade Jennings for any of your secondary.
That was pretty amazing. They'll usually drop those, especially from good QBs, but they were all over Rodgers. Not sure what that was.

Clay Matthews is a fucking beast. How the hell is every one of his tackles a hit stick animation? o_O 2 FF on McFAdden. :( I'll give you 2 DBs for Clay and 1 DB for Greg.

Oh, and on the other side is Hawk lol Getting juked by McFadden every time I decided to use the juke move and stiff-armed on the long run.

HOFinley is beastly too. I'd take him over Greg! He had a big game even though I was shadowing/doubling him all day. It did lead to INTs, though.

GG Mcneily

After that bullshit TD you got when my special teams guy touched the ball, I figured the game was over. But Mikel Leshoure found some running room after a rough start and never looked back.

You shredded my pass D and Run D until those 2 late INT's to quell the comeback attempt. I hate AP so much. Takes at least 2 guys to stall him until the 9 other get there. And Christian Ponder is way to accurate. Threaded everything =(

And I ended the "every game I throw at least 1 INT" streak at 13 games!

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
And I ended the "every game I throw at least 1 INT" streak at 13 games!

If that first game didn't break you wouldn't of!!!

lol. My recovering of the ball was bs but then I broke my defense play the next down and Leshoure just ran it by everyone to the outside were no one was. Dumb move be me. I just don't understand how Mikel got out of two situations for tackle for loss by dodging my dbacks. Its like they forgot how to pursue somebody. It was ridiculous!

McNei1y said:
If that first game didn't break you wouldn't of!!!

lol. My recovering of the ball was bs but then I broke my defense play the next down and Leshoure just ran it by everyone to the outside were no one was. Dumb move be me. I just don't understand how Mikel got out of two situations for tackle for loss by dodging my dbacks. Its like they forgot how to pursue somebody. It was ridiculous!

Yea man. He has been blowing up lately. Rors is next on my hitlist! I'm knocking you out of the playoffs Rors! Shaun Hill is ready to unleash the dragon!

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
Yea man. He has been blowing up lately. Rors is next on my hitlist! I'm knocking you out of the playoffs Rors! Shaun Hill is ready to unleash the dragon!

Show him how Mikel does it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey deserved to lose with those fucking drop backs.

Which i told him to stop doing MONTHS ago

Top Bottom