• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

CB3 said:
Smokey deserved to lose with those fucking drop backs.

Which i told him to stop doing MONTHS ago

1. This isn't NCAA.
2. You must be blind. He was getting through the O line all day. Not all of us Vick where we can out run entire teams. If I could sit in the pocket and then take off when nothing is around or pressure I would, but Romo Jr isn't Vick so I can't.

Wellington said:
Hands shaking, sweating, need to pee... GG Smoke.

Yeah good game. At least you had to earn it :). And I knew you were going to throw on that last play. I guessed slant towards the middle and you went post route to the out with Shipley and got me good. Well played..

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
1. This isn't NCAA.
2. You must be blind. He was getting through the O line all day. Not all of us Vick where we can out run entire teams.

Yeah good game. At least you had to earn it :). And I knew you were going to throw on that last play. I guessed slant towards the middle and you went post route to the out with Shipley and got me good. Well played..
I threw the entire kitchen sink at your OL. I saw Schaub had only been sacked 4 times all season. The holes in my zone D's were humongous. I'll chalk this one up to you being rusty from playing so much BF.

BTW on that long Maroney run, my battery died. -_-

How was the feed chat? Wish I could've seen it.

Smokey

Wellington said:
I threw the entire kitchen sink at your OL. I saw Schaub had only been sacked 4 times all season. The holes in my zone D's were humongous. I'll chalk this one up to you being rusty from playing so much BF.

BTW on that long Maroney run, my battery died. -_-

How was the feed chat? Wish I could've seen it.

Nah not rusty. I just made some mistakes that hurt. That INT in the endzone was not supposed to go to Foster. Jones was running a pattern right under Foster's fly route and I hit Foster's button on accident hence INT in double coverage. Then held on to the ball too long on the sack in OT that took me out of FG range. I was actually trying to throw the ball away but the animation took too long and I got sacked. Defensively on one of Maroney's long runs I press the damn tackle button on accident again and Manning dove to the ground back in the safety position and dude broke off for a long TD run. Most of the game I was also playing pass first, which succeeded but Maroney was gashing as a result.

So little things added up. Overall though it was a gg. Nobody wanted to win in OT lool.

LiveWire

Yea that's usually the reaction people get when they lose to the Redskins. It's OK, the pain goes away after a while
no it doesn't

Mikel Leshoure is coming for Darren's rushing title. Best watch out Rors!

Also, Bob, Bird andLive, I need you guys to play big and beat Mcneily so I have a chance at the playoffs still.

-Bob needs to lose every game but the one against Mcneily
-Mcneily can only win one game, at most
-I have to go 2-1 against Rors (lol), Nightz, and Ez.

Its gonna be tough because Rors is ELEET and Nightz is tough. And I have to play at Lambeau. But I believe!

Nightz

GG mik. Eric Weddle was on fire today with the two picks. Also I don't know how Shawne Merriman is still a beast in this game lol.

Ryan Mathews injured again. Out for 3 weeks. SMH

mik

mik is unbeatable
gg--sorry I had nothin' for you tonight. That's what I get for getting off a plane and getting on the field.

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
Mikel Leshoure is coming for Darren's rushing title. Best watch out Rors!

Also, Bob, Bird andLive, I need you guys to play big and beat Mcneily so I have a chance at the playoffs still.

-Bob needs to lose every game but the one against Mcneily
-Mcneily can only win one game, at most
-I have to go 2-1 against Rors (lol), Nightz, and Ez.

Its gonna be tough because Rors is ELEET and Nightz is tough. And I have to play at Lambeau. But I believe!

I scheduled a mandatory practice/meeting tomorrow to discuss what what wrong. The run defense was pathetic. Ponder choked late in the game as well. I need to hustle. That was our last loss of the season!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Games remaining:

DM Vs. Balb (The guy who doesnt track anyone down vs. the guy who is untraceable. Somethings gotta give!)
Ferny Vs. Daw
Crow Vs. Bob (Bob has lost interest. Could be the Bob GOTW)
Bluemax Vs. Storybook (Minutes before we're set to advance)

In other words, settle in men :(

Ramirez

CB3 said:
Games remaining:

DM Vs. Balb (The guy who doesnt track anyone down vs. the guy who is untraceable. Somethings gotta give!)
Ferny Vs. Daw
Crow Vs. Bob (Bob has lost interest. Could be the Bob GOTW)
Bluemax Vs. Storybook (Minutes before we're set to advance)

In other words, settle in men :(

Gives me time to ask sharkwaters for some tips on beating FMT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ramirez said:
Gives me time to ask sharkwaters for some tips on beating FMT.

thats easy

-He wants to pass to VD. All de time
-He loves to hot route Gore to a streak route from the shotgun formation so he runs right through the middle of the O-line/D-line. Especially on 3rd down.

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
thats easy

-He loves to hot route Gore to a streak route from the shotgun formation so he runs right through the middle of the O-line/D-line. Especially on 3rd down.

exposed

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
Nah not rusty. I just made some mistakes that hurt. That INT in the endzone was not supposed to go to Foster. Jones was running a pattern right under Foster's fly route and I hit Foster's button on accident hence INT in double coverage. Then held on to the ball too long on the sack in OT that took me out of FG range. I was actually trying to throw the ball away but the animation took too long and I got sacked. Defensively on one of Maroney's long runs I press the damn tackle button on accident again and Manning dove to the ground back in the safety position and dude broke off for a long TD run. Most of the game I was also playing pass first, which succeeded but Maroney was gashing as a result.

So little things added up. Overall though it was a gg. Nobody wanted to win in OT lool.
Yup exactly, I was very lucky to win. Either way, like you said last week - for me it's fighting for my playoff life, for you it's just another game.

If I hang on to make the playoffs at this point, I'm pretty sure I'll get bounced in the first round. All three of Smokey, Ram, and Luke are mad at me for our previous games and will run up the score lol

As it stands the playoff picture is shaping up in the AFC. Luke is obviously top dog at this but it's basically a race between me, nightz, and Crow for the last spot.

Elites guaranteed to make the playoffs:

Rors
Smokey
Ram
Luke

Regular Dudes on the outside looking in:

Nightz
Crow

Lucky to be in that division:
Ferny
Mik

Stage Coach about to turn into a pumpkin:
Well

If I make it I get Gresham back. :-0

Smokey

Hey wells was there any noticeable lag on your side because of the stream? There wasn't any on my side but just curious if there was for you.

Need to win 2/3 last games. Preferably against Colts and Titans as those are divisional games. Next game against Panthers is interesting though. Doesn't gcq still have a chance for playoffs?

GCQuinton

Smokey said:
Hey wells was there any noticeable lag on your side because of the stream? There wasn't any on my side but just curious if there was for you.

Need to win 2/3 last games. Preferably against Colts and Titans as those are divisional games. Next game against Panthers is interesting though. Doesn't gcq still have a chance for playoffs?

At 6-7, just barely. I've pretty much gotta win out at this point.

Nightz

Wellington said:
Yup exactly, I was very lucky to win. Either way, like you said last week - for me it's fighting for my playoff life, for you it's just another game.

If I hang on to make the playoffs at this point, I'm pretty sure I'll get bounced in the first round. All three of Smokey, Ram, and Luke are mad at me for our previous games and will run up the score lol

As it stands the playoff picture is shaping up in the AFC. Luke is obviously top dog at this but it's basically a race between me, nightz, and Crow for the last spot.

Elites guaranteed to make the playoffs:

Rors
Smokey
Ram
Luke

Regular Dudes on the outside looking in:

Nightz
Crow

Lucky to be in that division:
Ferny
Mik

Stage Coach about to turn into a pumpkin:
Well

If I make it I get Gresham back. :-0
I'm already thinking about tanking just to get a better pick lol. Definitely not making the playoffs.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
You'll more than get a chance to, I'm already banking it as an L. I'll be 0-4 against you.

I hope we're both mostly healthy. I've been pretty mediocre overall and just ineffective on offense all year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:

The only lag I got was on the game tying kick to end the fourth. Went in so it didn't affect me.

You need to win one or Nightz lose one. Either of those happens and you're guaranteed a playoff spot.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW since we're quickly approaching the off-season, if anyone wants any of my players let me know. Not really attached to anyone in particular. I have fast LBers, an all world DL, decent corners, and moderate WRs. Only guy I won't trade is the Dunlap.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
BTW since we're quickly approaching the off-season, if anyone wants any of my players let me know. Not really attached to anyone in particular. I have fast LBers, an all world DL, decent corners, and moderate WRs. Only guy I won't trade is the Dunlap.
I have approached you many times about one of your LBs but you ignore me.

DCX

Smokey

Wellington said:
The only lag I got was on the game tying kick to end the fourth. Went in so it didn't affect me.

You need to win one or Nightz lose one. Either of those happens and you're guaranteed a playoff spot.
That was by design jk lol

That happened to me too, it would stutter every now and then but wasn't anything game breaking and didn't happen all of the time. Playoff status still up in the air at 10-3. THE AFC.

Nightz

Wellington said:

I got levious, who wants to play spoiler, and goldlion, who's still battling for a playoff spot. So a loss is likely. If I get out of those games, I have Rors the last game of the season. Congrats Smokey!

levious

Wellington said:

you'd move Gresham?

levious

ah, I keep forgetting about Salary cap issues, shit's too complicated for me.

CB3 said:
thats easy

Cant argue there! Except i havent hot routed gore all season :(

I did abuse YOUR manual coverage skills though :D

Top Bottom