• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
so has the scheduling issue for the later seasons been brought up? In season 2 at least, the inter-conference division to division matchups are unchanged. Not sure if it stays that way in year three as well.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
so has the scheduling issue for the later seasons been brought up? In season 2 at least, the inter-conference division to division matchups are unchanged. Not sure if it stays that way in year three as well.
Wait so I always have to play FMT but never get to crush CB and that scoundrel AT? Lame.

BigAT

This fucking storm wrecked my neighborhood and is going to end up leaving me without power for a few days. Earthquake, hurricane, October blizzard all within a few months.

Going to have to go to a bar for the Giants game today.

levious said:

you sure about that? it was never this way in years past

daw840

eznark said:
Been around all morning! I'm taking my daughter trick or treating in a bit though. We'll have to do it tonight after the afternoon games?

Cool, I don't have much planned today. We should be able to work it out.

Rorschach said:
Awww hell nah. If I don't get my bay area battle, I won't be a happy camper.

it doesn't make any sense though. tiburon didn't touch online franchise. in order for that to happen, they would have had to go in and change it!

we will see soon enough!

Rorschach

#2 in the power rankings. FMT is just too much for me to overcome. :'( 2elite2quit
FrenchMovieTheme said:
it doesn't make any sense though. tiburon didn't touch online franchise. in order for that to happen, they would have had to go in and change it!

we will see soon enough!
Yeah, that's what I said the first time this was brought up. EA would have actually had to go out of their way to fuck us, but I wouldn't be surprised. They did touch OF with the new draft classes, though, right?

Rorschach said:
#2 in the power rankings. FMT is just too much for me to overcome. :'( 2elite2quit

Yeah, that's what I said the first time this was brought up. EA would have actually had to go out of their way to fuck us, but I wouldn't be surprised. They did touch OF with the new draft classes, though, right?

lol i lost and i'm still #1? ill take it LM!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
FrenchMovieTheme said:

we will see soon enough!

they did put in the draft class name randomizer, would be lame if that's what caused it.

Mrbob

I've been playing like garbage this year. No free wins for me. Heading on.

Edit: Maybe I'm not. EA servers down. Fix your shit, Ea.

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
I've been playing like garbage this year. No free wins for me. Heading on.

Edit: Maybe I'm not. EA servers down. Fix your shit, Ea.

Charlie Whitehurst was feeling extremely generous today!

bluemax

Banned
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 16 Standings

1. Seahawks 3-11
2. Ravens 3-10-1
3. Redskins 3-10*
3. Browns 3-10*
3. Chiefs 3-10*
3. Packers 3-10*
7. Rams 4-10
8. Titans 4-9-1
9. Cowboys 4-9*
10. Falcons 5-9 (Belongs to the Browns)
11. Dolphins 5-8*
11. Patriots 5-8*
13. Bears 6-8
13. Jaguars 6-8
13. Lions 6-8
16. Bills 6-7*
17. Panthers 7-7
17. Jets 7-7
19. Broncos 7-6*
20. Saints 7-6*
20. Cardinals 7-6*
20. Vikings 7-6*
23. Chargers 9-5
23. Colts 9-5
25. Buccs 9-4*
26. Stealers 10-4
26. Bengals 10-4
26. Texans 10-4
29. Giants 10-3*
30. Eagles 11-3
31. 49ers 13-1
32. Raiders 14-0
*Has yet to play week 15 game

Lots of unplayed games still, including 4 involving teams picking in the top 10.

bluemax

Banned
Hmm, I need like 120 yards rushing to get Lynch to 1000 for the season. Wonder if I can make it. I ran pretty well on the Tross last time, so maybe!

I was really bored and played a random guy on live..... My fault.

1. He picks the Lions. That fuckhead! So I trolled with the Cam Newtons
2. "How do I punt?" had to be the question on his mind
3. You can friendly quit in this game? lol
4. When I refuse a friendly quit, just turn the xbox off!

Never again guys

Striker

DCX said:
You didn't post the Albatross mating call..he will not respond otherwise.

DCX
Oh you're right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=018GZ8PSxbc

pju7N.gif

And from afar, I heard a lone mating call... and it beckoned me to the internets.

Madden gaf -- going on 48 hours without electrcitiy due to this freak Halloween snow storm in the North East

Electric company doesn't know when we'll be back. I'm hoping by tonight but pessimistic. If the league has to advance, so be it... It's a bummer, but we've got no idea how long it'll be. Sections of my city have power, but my area is completely dead, and my work has closed for tomorrow too becuase they aren't optimistic about electricity.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Albatross said:
And from afar, I heard a lone mating call... and it beckoned me to the internets.

Madden gaf -- going on 48 hours without electrcitiy due to this freak Halloween snow storm in the North East

Electric company doesn't know when we'll be back. I'm hoping by tonight but pessimistic. If the league has to advance, so be it... It's a bummer, but we've got no idea how long it'll be. Sections of my city have power, but my area is completely dead, and my work has closed for tomorrow too becuase they aren't optimistic about electricity.
That really sucks for someone like yourself with playoff aspirations.

It completely blows. Worse still is that most of the city is still out of power, so restaurants are closed, etc., and the only places w/ power and internet are PACKED. I'm setup in the 'emergency response center' at work (which also doesn't have power, but this room is on generator)

BigAT

The Albatross said:

I know that feel bro. Still without power since early Saturday afternoon.

Top Bottom