• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Matty Ice turned out to be an interesting nickname for that dude considering his game is turning cold as shit.
agreed...he is actually playing like if i was controlling him..it's sickening :(

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
likes i said, name what you want and we'll see!

although i don't know if it will happen since some people would have a fit about it :D

As much as I would rather Rors get Rodgers or Brady, I would find it hilarious if you had one of them.

I support the trade

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:

although i don't know if it will happen since some people would have a fit about it :D
It's a tough call. I'm looking at your roster currently. Shoot me what you think would be a fair offer and we shall go from there.

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
It's a tough call. I'm looking at your roster currently. Shoot me what you think would be a fair offer and we shall go from there.
Dude, don't settle for anything less than Willis. Equal trade IMO. Willis is to the defense what Brady is to the offense.

goldlion054 said:
...I would rather Rors get Rodgers or Brady...
Listen to this man!

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I don't see why. Your team will go from 3/5 passing to 4/5 passing with Brady. Gore is the real offense.

Rorschach

Rodgers is pretty good on his feet.

Here's what I'd give for an elite QB: McFadden, Seymour, my entire 2013 draft, Branch, Huff.

Let's do this!

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'd still want the pick and Willis though.
Yeah, I'm just saying... don't settle for LESS than Willis.

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
Rodgers is pretty good on his feet.

Here's what I'd give for an elite QB: McFadden, Seymour, my entire 2013 draft, Branch, Huff.

Let's do this!

Yeah, I'm just saying... don't settle for LESS than Willis.
I would trade Brady and Mallet for all of that. It would at least let me believe I can beat you for the time being.

Rorschach

By the way, Terrelle Pryor has 90 speed. Just sayin'!
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I would trade Brady and Mallet for all of that. It would at least let me believe I can beat you for the time being.
Let's do it.

On an unrelated note, since people got trades in before approval was necessary, I think we should all get at least one trade that doesn't need approval. Yes?

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
Let's do it.
Well, not Mallet. Unless there is a way of getting Bledsoe back into the FA class. I was thinking about some sort of three way trade but I forget that Cassel makes roughly the same amount as Brady does.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
goldlion054 said:
Duh! I'm the Lions. I have been in the league all year, silly!

And you're still overridden

I forget the NFC north exists in our league...

CB3

eznark said:
It's like the real world NFC East.

If you would have said just NFC, that would have worked.

As it is, it was a Mr. Bob level troll attempt.

Stay to picking off defenseless things from afar (livewire). Stick to what you know!

eznark

Banned
True. The Packers are in a class by themselves.

PNEfG.jpg

CB3

eznark said:
True. The Packers are in a class by themselves.

PNEfG.jpg

That picture just goes to show never throw to White WR's. Even if they are tall they will get out jumped

CB3 said:

Fair. I'll write to Ford and ask him to pay $100 million munnies for a fraud QB who is well past his prime.

I'll take my $40 millions guaranteed contract for a china doll thank you very much

CB3

goldlion054 said:
Fair. I'll write to Ford and ask him to pay $100 millions for a fraud QB who is well past his prime.

I'll take my $40 millions guaranteed contract for a china doll thank you very much

lol past his prime? when would you argue his prime was if it wasnt with the Eagles?

And we all know he will not get that full 100. This is the NFL

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Brady for Rodgers.

Let's trade backups

Also, I'm going to use that avatar when the Packers wrap up home field in week 12 and start Flynn all of December.
No more .gif avatars. :'(

I wasn't looking to do many deals, but I was thinking of trying to get Flynn. I'll probably going with Mallet though as my starter the way things might go.

CB3

Mrbob said:
Next week won't help your cause when the Bears head into Philly and stomp them Grieseball style.

Hey Eznark. This is what i was referencing to when i said your troll was Bob level. Just incase you didnt know.

Top Bottom