• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LiveWire said:
Ooh ooh! Let me try!

Lions: 0 SB championships
Eagles: 0 SB championships
Redskins: 3 SB championships

When you finish your 15 year rebuilding plan, let me know

ph33nix said:
While we're at it,

Undefeated year:
Dolphins - 1
Everyone else - 0

Appreciate your company as the only other 0-16 team in NFL history

tebowing.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Better than cb style which no longer involves a quality retort. Albatross stole your lunch money.

I dont have to step down to a few of your guys' level anymore

bluemax

Banned
<Sanjuro> bluemax, ill trade you brady for pete carroll back
<bluemax> done
<Sanjuro> finally! im rid of generic head coach!

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Counter offer it Rors!
I offered pretty much my entire defense and a whole draft class plus McFadden. Apparently, Gore > all that. Not that I can argue, since he single handedly beats my team, but Willis >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gore. Take Willis, you fool!

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
There are still few weeks before the offseason. I play decent with Mallet and I so far have a 16TD/30INT performance with Brady. If other people have offers throw them this way.

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
There are still few weeks before the offseason. I play decent with Mallet and I so far have a 16TD/30INT performance with Brady. If other people have offers throw them this way.
I'm not saying you shouldn't trade him, but take Willis. Trust me. He instantly improves your run defense. I don't care what you have as your front 4.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
except i said it wouldn't happen since i would then have to approve every trade anyone submitted ;)
Booh this man! Willis for Brady is pretty fair IMO

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
I offered pretty much my entire defense and a whole draft class plus McFadden. Apparently, Gore > all that. Not that I can argue, since he single handedly beats my team, but Willis >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gore. Take Willis, you fool!
I wasn't sure you were being serious, lol. You just said you didn't want Brady on the prior page!

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Rorsenhaus, get me Willis and Gore.
Willis + Gore for Brady + Welker. Do it!

Or Willis + Gore for Brady + first round pick. IMO, you should get an overrated back from the draft and just take Willis.

[edit]
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wouldn't trade willis for any other player in the league!
You son of a b!

[edit2] Wait, what about 2 players?

Somnia

Since we are nearing the draft slowly, I just would like to request again that we try to do it on a Sunday, Friday evening (after 630pm cst) or a weekday evening. Just no way for me to get out of work on Saturday. I know if that ends up being the best day for everyone I'm fucked, but I thought I'd throw it out there =)

Sanjuro

Somnia said:
Since we are nearing the draft slowly, I just would like to request again that we try to do it on a Sunday, Friday evening (after 630pm cst) or a weekday evening. Just no way for me to get out of work on Saturday. I know if that ends up being the best day for everyone I'm fucked, but I thought I'd throw it out there =)
I think Sunday nights would be the most reasonable.

Smokey

Rorschach said:

I told you Schauby would be on the market after this year. 89 rated QB COME AND GET HIM!

LEINART ERA

Rorschach

Smokey said:
I told you Schauby would be on the market after this year. 89 rated QB COME AND GET HIM!

LEINART ERA
Shit, I'll take Schaubby. Don't see where I could improve your team, though. o_O I have no picks left 'till 2013 except like 6 and 5.

Striker

I told Albatross it is ok if we sim our game, since he is currently out of power. No idea if it is coming back on tomorrow (later today) or not.

BigAT

Wellington said:
Who won the game? LM not synced and I can't see the EA site thanks to Bob and AT uploading videos.
Don't lump me in with him. The only reason I put up a highlight was because I knew Bob had already fucked things up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
mik said:
Phins rolled.

Guys, what the fuck. I need either the Jets or Bills to win the division so I have a shot at the divisional round. I can't beat Sanjo and Drizzler
cheeseballs

We're short one game but it has no impact on the AFC Playoffs. What I said before about me, Smokey, Ram, Luke, Rors, Nightz, and Crow still applies.

AFC East:

Jets - 7-7, 2-3 divisional (NYG, @Miami)

Bills - 6-8, 2-3 divisional (Buffalo, @ NE)

Dolphins - 6-8, 3-1 divisional (@NE, NYJ)

Patriots - 5-9, 2-2 divisional (Miami, Buffalo)

This is about as crazy as it gets.

Jets control their destiny, obviously, but they aren't beating AT. Assuming that loss, the Dolphins control their own destiny.

After that it gets stupid with the tiebreakers so I'm not going to go crazy.

Still powerless fellas. If I'm still out at 8:00pm EST tonight, do what you will. I really don't even know that if power comes back, whether my internet is still up or not... We've got no idea.

SO, if you can wait for me till 8pm EST.. and then just let the hand of god take over after.

Ramirez said:
Storybook, let's get this done tonight.

Spoken like a true rapist.

If I'm up then we will, otherwise it'll have to be tomorrow night!

Also I will be out of town Thursday through Sunday. Enjoy your CPU win FMT!

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:

Shpanks!

bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 16 Standings

1. Packers 3-11
1. Redskins 3-11
1. Seahawks 3-11
4. Ravens 3-10-1
5. Browns 3-10*
6. Chiefs 4-10
6. Cowboys 4-10
6. Rams 4-10
9. Titans 4-9-1
10. Falcons 5-9 (Belongs to the Browns)
------------------------------------------------- (Teams Below this line are still in playoff hunt)
10. Patriots 5-9
12. Bears 6-8
12. Bills 6-8
12. Dolphins 6-8
12. Jaguars 6-8
12. Lions 6-8
17. Jets 7-7
17. Panthers 7-7
17. Saints 7-7
20. Cardinals 7-6*
21. Broncos 8-6
21. Vikings 8-6
23. Chargers 9-5
23. Colts 9-5
25. Buccs 10-4
25. Stealers 10-4
25. Bengals 10-4
25. Texans 10-4
29. Eagles 11-3
29. Giants 11-3
31. 49ers 13-1
32. Raiders 14-0
*Has yet to play week 15 game

The battle for the #1 overall pick rages on!

Top Bottom