• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey said:
I had that the majority of the day. Did you not see how pheeniks was acting?

What do I have to do with this? Good bitch move by you once again!

This literally was you last night:

"WHY IS EVERYBODY GETTING MAD AT ME DID YOU SEE THAT MANUAL CATCH!?!?"

Yep. Deflecting blame and whining and pouting.

2z9dsmu.jpg

oh man, all this drama. i really wish i didn't sell my consoles. i really miss being part of gaf sports drama. :(

Smokey

ph33nix said:
What do I have to do with this? Good bitch move by you once again!

This literally was you last night:

"WHY IS EVERYBODY GETTING MAD AT ME DID YOU SEE THAT MANUAL CATCH!?!?"

Yep. Deflecting blame and whining and pouting.
Shut up and give me your lunch money. I'll be back again tomorrow. You tell your mommy and its double next time!

bluemax

Banned
Somnia said:
So after the USC game then? =)

They're playing Colorado tonight, easily one of the 5 worst teams in a major conference. USC is a 21 point favorite!

levious said:
Oh, I know what you're talking about now.

And the motion, I'm pretty sure I do that sometimes, I'll stop.

I played a RB as a WR due to injuries for a few games this year, sorry if that pissed anyone off.

I remember thinking it was weird when I saw him out there, it made it hard to determine the playcall because every formation it said 2 RB, 2 TE 1 WR or whatever. After the game I saw you mention your injuries so I figured that was it. Didn't piss me off, just confused me for a bit.

LukeSmith

BigAT said:
The Madden 10 thread had 35,000 posts but that was before threads got broken up due to size.

Hmm we should start archiving the great moments from this thread for inclusion in the first post of the next one.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
Levious: I'm home now but am likely going to head out to watch a movie sometime in the next hour or so. How late are you up?

I'll be home in 25, is that pushing it?

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Most likely. Looks funny as hell. Don't hate.

lol, my wife wanted to watch it last night actually. I kind of gave her a huh look, not my thing!

I can't get out of Twilight though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
lol, my wife wanted to watch it last night actually. I kind of gave her a huh look, not my thing!

I can't get out of Twilight though.
Yeah it's a girlfriend driven thing. I'm fine with doing this since I get every sunday game, and monday night all to myself.

Levious: Probably won't work. How late will be ok?

levious

Wellington said:
Yeah it's a girlfriend driven thing. I'm fine with doing this since I get every sunday game, and monday night all to myself.

Levious: Probably won't work. How late will be ok?

whatever works for you honestly, gimmie an estimate though so I can be ready... and not too drunk...

Ramirez

lol, you guys rag on Twilight, when you know your wife/gf thinks videogames are just as stupid as we think Twilight is. Demographics, how do they work?

levious

Ramirez said:
lol, you guys rag on Twilight, when you know your wife/gf thinks videogames are just as stupid as we think Twilight is. Demographics, how do they work?

my wife has beaten god of war 1 and 2...

wellie practicing against the ravens and losing :(

McNei1y

Ramirez said:

Your example is false because video games are awesome. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
whatever works for you honestly, gimmie an estimate though so I can be ready... and not too drunk...
10 or 10:30?

I need you drunk to stand a chance. Just in case tho, I did pick up my new laptop today. Pretty sweet i5. Don't make me smash it. :(

Nightz

Ramirez said:
My wife hates Twilight. She's also watched every single minute that I've played of Arkham City and Uncharted 3. <3

levious

Wellington said:
10 or 10:30?

I need you drunk to stand a chance. Just in case tho, I did pick up my new laptop today. Pretty sweet i5. Don't make me smash it. :(

Perfect, and it's your lucky day, boss gave me a Total Wine & More gift card.

levious

they have total wines out west? We should graduate our betting stakes, not much else I want on xbla.

Birdman02

GG GCQ. I think your last TD killed any chance I might've had a the strength of victory tiebreaker...if Albatross loses. I think he said I needed to win my last two by 41 points....your TD left me at 34. That's if the tiebreakers are even right...I wouldn't be surprised if it's back to alphabetical after seeing how they've screwed up scheduling.

LiveWire

levious said:
they have total wines out west? We should graduate our betting stakes, not much else I want on xbla.

I dunno, but I loved that place. There's a big liquor law dispute going on out here right now over allowing gas stations/convenience stores to stock liquor. I haven't bought much liquor since I don't have my bar set yet, but the selection and location of liqour stores out here is pretty piss-poor.

GCQuinton

Birdman02 said:
GG GCQ. I think your last TD killed any chance I might've had a the strength of victory tiebreaker...if Albatross loses. I think he said I needed to win my last two by 41 points....your TD left me at 34. That's if the tiebreakers are even right...I wouldn't be surprised if it's back to alphabetical after seeing how they've screwed up scheduling.

GG Bird. 7-9's not what I wanted, but we definitely showed signs of life this season so I'm glad for that. Bring on the offseason!

DCX

DCX
GCQuinton said:
GG Bird. 7-9's not what I wanted, but we definitely showed signs of life this season so I'm glad for that. Bring on the offseason!
You have somthing up your sleeve...I just have a bad feeling, an omen if u will.

DCX

Mrbob

Ramirez you need to man up. Or convince your wife/gf to go with her friends instead.

I'm not getting dragged to Twilight. She can go with her friends next week. They are double dipping, as the theater is showing eclipse before the new movie at midnight.

Let us get the playoffs done so we can do the draft next thursday night, perfect timing for me!

LukeSmith

*INCARCERATEDLUKE*
Nick Fairley on the move? He's a big James Taylor fan, after all. Colts approached Goldy for Fairley, rebufffed, "he gone"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL that's all I will say about the Smokey/Pheeniks drama.

LOL one more time... Great shit.

Go Texans btw!

Top Bottom