• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
no comment.
You miss me too CB <3

I'm hanging in there Dcx, thanks man.

Hey Ram!... Old friend makes me realIze how long I've been on GAF o_O

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
You miss me too CB <3

I'm hanging in there Dcx, thanks man.

Hey Ram!... Old friend makes me realIze how long I've been on GAF o_O

That was more directed towards DCX's 15 year old girl text message to you

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
Haha does come across like that.

LukeSmith

DCX said:
bubbles-powerpuff-girls-6313704-500-426.jpg

Hey man!! Hope you doing better miss u!

DCX

This is how I read it

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Damn it does :/

Between my bitch texts, RAM watching Twilight and phee/ Smokey Chasing Amy bromance this thread needs an infusion of T/A

DCX

Mrbob

I want to make a comment thrashing the Disastros for their failure but the Cubs are almost as bad. At least Chicago has the front office dream team in place to fix things!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Had no idea there was a Chrome extension for Xbox Live. It's pretty sweet.

Levious: We decided to stay home and watch a movie on netflix, should be good to go after 10.

Raging Bull is the movie before you fuckers ask.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
I want to make a comment thrashing the Disastros for their failure but the Cubs are almost as bad. At least Chicago has the front office dream team in place to fix things!
Only football matters in my world now.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Only football matters in my world now.

Texans won a couple games in a row. Texans cycle back on track. :D

Wellington said:
Need a win by Rors to take the pressure off of me.

There isn't a big enough rollseye image in the world for this comment....Eyeore has returned!

Nightz

Tried my best but fell a little short. Rors is 16-0. GG bro. On to the offseason!

Edit: On and you're welcome gold. I held McFadden to 28 yards!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
Tried my best but fell a little short. Rors is 16-0. GG bro. On to the offseason!

Edit: On and you're welcome gold. I held McFadden to 28 yards!
jacknicholsonyes.gif

Thanks and congrats Rors. If fate has a sense of humor I'll be the one to beat you like you beat me after I went 14-0!

Rorschach

GG Nightz... sorry about the end. I had no idea what I was doing... dog tired lol

Didn't want to leave it in jano's hands because of the stuttering going on all game, but he came through like a champ.

btw- there was a glitch this game. It wouldn't let me hike the ball. I think it happens after a player is injured and you try to audible. I tried to audible McFadden to block and it just froze. I could pause, but I couldn't call timeouts or anything. All I could do was quiet the crowed. I pushed every button. Nightz was a gentleman and declined, but it could be disastrous. Just know: don't audible after an injury. Maybe it only happens after major injuries. Schilens got carted.

[edit] You win, Gold! You bastard! I couldn't do shit against the Chargers. Even when it was 4 DL against 6 blockers, it didn't matter. They'd just shed their guy and one arm me.

[edit2]
Wellington said:
jacknicholsonyes.gif

Thanks and congrats Rors. If fate has a sense of humor I'll be the one to beat you like you beat me after I went 14-0!
It's the only way this can end. I welcome it!

Rorschach said:
[edit] You win, Gold! You bastard! I couldn't do shit against the Chargers. Even when it was 4 DL against 6 blockers, it didn't matter. They'd just shed their guy and one arm me.

Thats what it was like for me too! Nightz run D was legit. I just got a few big runs where I caught Nightz over pursuing. But I still have to run on Eznark tonight.... at Lambeau!

And lets do this Ez!

Also, thanks you Nightz. If I get the rushing title, you and Daw will be the first Mikel thanks

LukeSmith

LM power rankings
Niners 1 15-1
Raiders 2 16-0

Ah Rors strength of schedule donging on his Power Rankings. AFC East and NFC North don't matter to LM

There is no way this should be happening. I am direct connect and Ez is direct connect

Wtf Madden? why do you not want me to get the rushing title?

Nightz

Rorschach said:
GG Nightz... sorry about the end. I had no idea what I was doing... dog tired lol

Didn't want to leave it in jano's hands because of the stuttering going on all game, but he came through like a champ.

btw- there was a glitch this game. It wouldn't let me hike the ball. I think it happens after a player is injured and you try to audible. I tried to audible McFadden to block and it just froze. I could pause, but I couldn't call timeouts or anything. All I could do was quiet the crowed. I pushed every button. Nightz was a gentleman and declined, but it could be disastrous. Just know: don't audible after an injury. Maybe it only happens after major injuries. Schilens got carted.

I thought you just went to the bathroom or something and accidentally unpaused it haha.

I'm kinda glad I didn't win and have a shot at the playoffs. Vincent Jackson tore his bicep and is out for 6 weeks. Donald Butler broke his collarbone and is out for 5 weeks. Those Raiders are thugs!
goldlion054 said:
Thats what it was like for me too! Nightz run D was legit. I just got a few big runs where I caught Nightz over pursuing. But I still have to run on Eznark tonight.... at Lambeau!

And lets do this Ez!

Also, thanks you Nightz. If I get the rushing title, you and Daw will be the first Mikel thanks

I'm actually dead last in run defense LOL.

LukeSmith

goldlion054 said:
There is no way this should be happening. I am direct connect and Ez is direct connect

Wtf Madden? why do you not want me to get the rushing title?

Maybe LeShore will dominate in the sim.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
I thought you just went to the bathroom or something and accidentally unpaused it haha.

I'm kinda glad I didn't win and have a shot at the playoffs. Vincent Jackson tore his bicep and is out for 6 weeks. Donald Butler broke his collarbone and is out for 5 weeks. Those Raiders are thugs!
I had to hit stick him! Dude was pissing me off. He made my guys look like idiots. "Derp werz ball?!" I didn't care if I got a flag. Spear!!!

LiveWire

gg CB. Way to stick with it with Vick despite getting tons of pressure in your face. Hopefully his broken ribs don't affect your playoff run. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So i decided against resting Vick because the whole left hand/right hand switch really sucks going between, especially going into a playoff game. And what happens? Broken ribs!

The VY experience is underway

Ramirez

CB3 said:
So i decided against resting Vick because the whole left hand/right hand switch really sucks going between, especially going into a playoff game. And what happens? Broken ribs!

The VY experience is underway

Ouch.

Rorschach

Reading up on last night... jeeeeeze. I missed a hell of a thing...

I'm gonna be real, real here. Luke drops back 20 yards in our games. At least 15, but usually 20. I don't know why he's petitioning for this rule.

Wellington said:
Of course. Those long drop backs won that game for you. He got sacked out of FG range in one play lol

Nightz said:
Is Rors on vacation on something?
Sorry, bro. I didn't know it would advance and I left the house anyway. :(

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Reading up on last night... jeeeeeze. I missed a hell of a thing...

I'm gonna be real, real here. Luke drops back 20 yards in our games. At least 15, but usually 20. I don't know why he's petitioning for this rule.

OH rlly

on second look probably some type of joke between the two elites carry on

Top Bottom