• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I want me some smokes.

By taken out you mean he was still in the game at some point, Mendenhall missed like 8 complete games. :p
I'm just sayin'!

I think the Broncos have the top rushing tandem.

CB3 said:
do the schedules not rotate at all or is it just a year 2 thing?
I wish someone would confirm this. Dummy league folk, step it up. :(

CB3 said:
do the schedules not rotate at all or is it just a year 2 thing?

not sure if it then rotates after year 2 but i was poking around some operationsports online franchises and there is a matchup setup thread for week 1 of year 2 and the giants play the bills, so this definitely means the schedule is the same in season 2 but WHEN you play the opponents has changed. haven't found any info on a season 3

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
not sure if it then rotates after year 2 but i was poking around some operationsports online franchises and there is a matchup setup thread for week 1 of year 2 and the giants play the bills, so this definitely means the schedule is the same in season 2 but WHEN you play the opponents has changed. haven't found any info on a season 3
:'( If that's true, then I don't know how I feel about playing season 2. Sounds like a ripoff. I never get to play the colts, 9ers, or bucs? What's the point?!

bluemax

Banned
I've allowed the 4th fewest passing yards. I wonder if that's because I turn it over so much and people don't have far to go...

Ferny said:
I may be able to be on at 12AM but I don't know for sure. If you can, just PM me here when you will be on for sure. I will be able to do it for sure by 2PM for sure.

I'm getting on BF3 in a sec. Just hop on and send TossTossGATES an inv and I'll hop on immediately. Otherwise, how's tomorrow @ 1:30?

LukeSmith

Based on the test league:
Division match ups are the same (AFC West still plays EZ mode NFC North and AFC East)
But the game does have you play the correct matched seeds from your conference.

LukeSmith said:
Based on the test league:
Division match ups are the same (AFC West still plays EZ mode NFC North and AFC East)
But the game does have you play the correct matched seeds from your conference.

hmmm, well that's at least a positive! i wonder how EA fucked this up.... i mean they didn't fucking touch online franchise! they would've had to go out of their way to do it.

somehow i bet madden cards are to blame

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hmmm, well that's at least a positive! i wonder how EA fucked this up.... i mean they didn't fucking touch online franchise! they would've had to go out of their way to do it.

somehow i bet madden cards are to blame
New rookie classes = touching OF. Meh. Season 2 hype dwindling...

Still don't get colts because I won my division. And definitely no bucs/9ers

BigAT

Rorschach said:
I wish someone would confirm this. Dummy league folk, step it up. :(
I have a dummy league that is on the draft right now. Someone remind me to push it past there tomorrow and I'll check out the scheduling for year two.

I don't have to worry about relying on tiebreakers for my #2 seed anymore? Huzzah!

Rorschach

BigAT said:
I have a dummy league that is on the draft right now. Someone remind me to push it past there tomorrow and I'll check out the scheduling for year two.

I don't have to worry about relying on tiebreakers for my #2 seed anymore? Huzzah!
Looks like someone already did it. Unless you meant season 3. If it's going on Season 3, do eet!!

DCX said:
i got niners and cowboys.

DCX
And you play the Bucs twice! Lucky. :(

DCX

DCX
Yea, at least that would be a big enough change. I'm trying to power through Season 2 in test league and see if it changes.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Big enough change? Only three games!

This is lame. I don't get how these guys can be such complete fuck ups year in and year out.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Big enough change? Only three games!

This is lame. I don't get how these guys can be such complete fuck ups year in and year out.
Its lame but it's better than what we thought which was no change at all. As usual we gotta roll with the EA Cycle and push forward.

The core gameplay is fun, people are having fun, full league. It is what it is. Season might change it up..i'm trying to test that, but for now Season 2 is as is :/

DCX

LiveWire

Eh, on the bright side, we all get a "do-over" against opponents where we may have made mistakes in our gameplans. Should help us all get better.

Now if Season 3 is the same again....See y'all in 2012!

DCX

DCX
So ready for next season, i'm hyped!! First half was meh second half was one of the worse ever in this league :/

New season, new hope, better results.

lab, lab, lab

DCX

BlueMax... I'm free all day today pretty much. Gotta swing by my parents in the afternoon, but I'm free all evening and night. Unfortunately I'm not free at all tomorrow... Got a wedding to go to, but I'll be back MOnday afternoon.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
DCX said:
Its lame but it's better than what we thought which was no change at all. As usual we gotta roll with the EA Cycle and push forward.

The core gameplay is fun, people are having fun, full league. It is what it is. Season might change it up..i'm trying to test that, but for now Season 2 is as is :/

DCX

I never said no change at all, just that division/division matchups were the same... almost at end of season 2.

DCX

DCX
levious said:
I never said no change at all, just that division/division matchups were the same... almost at end of season 2.
i stand corrected. I just hope it doesn't impede the future of this franchise. We got a good group of people and the drama is thick. We need to stay together lol

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
is the retail version good, i mean like GOOD?!?! The demo is awesome! please be true!

DCX

Yeah its good. I got it on amazon for 47.99 but then they refunded me 10 bucks because it was 37.99 somewhere. Definitely worth it if you liked the genesis games or even Sonic Adventure 1/2

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Yeah its good. I got it on amazon for 47.99 but then they refunded me 10 bucks because it was 37.99 somewhere. Definitely worth it if you liked the genesis games or even Sonic Adventure 1/2
sooo bought! Thx.

DCX

eznark said:
Did we advance? If not, wanna try again Lions?

not yet. and i'm not sure why you guys can't connect. i had the same problem with bluemax at the beginning of the season and once he direct connected it worked. but if you are already direct connected then i dont know what the problem is

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
season 3 is different!

AFC East vs NFC West/AFC South
AFC North vs NFC East/AFC West
AFC South vs NFC North/AFC East
AFC West vs NFC South/AFC North

NFC East vs AFC North/NFC South
NFC North vs AFC South/NFC West
NFC South vs AFC West/NFC East
NFC West vs AFC East/NFC North

Top Bottom