• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
Yea I dunno how Luke handles being over 30. That's really gotta suck. Thankfully I'm still a few years away yet.

The best part about this post is how you're years older than I am. I won't link everyone to your facebook, gramps

And now I can't play online. I need to redeem a code on TossTossGATES to play online. Was using the free trial, forgot. The code that came with my game is on TheDrizzlerJ11. Any ideas? I feel like there has to be a gaffer out there somewhere with access to 'em..

LukeSmith

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
And now I can't play online. I need to redeem a code on TossTossGATES to play online. Was using the free trial, forgot. The code that came with my game is on TheDrizzlerJ11. Any ideas? I feel like there has to be a gaffer out there somewhere with access to 'em..

Check PM

bluemax

Banned
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

Really? I switched GTs and didn't have to add another code. Its probably tied to your HDD.

LukeSmith

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
That code is too long....
That makes sense, I have a new XBox.

I don't know what format they use now, that's a five by five from H3 (for 48 hours of play). I'll see if I have anything else lying around too.

bluemax

Banned
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
That code is too long....

That makes sense, I have a new XBox.

I'm assuming your old one was a non slim and your new one is? I think you'd just need to copy the file over.

You could always slum it and make yet another Gamertag for another 30 day Live Gold trial and 3 days of Madden.

LukeSmith

bluemax said:
I'm assuming your old one was a non slim and your new one is? I think you'd just need to copy the file over.

I think he created a new profile - one fueled by temporary time cards - while he MSFT tries to get his now-hacked gamertag restored. My understanding is that it's not a profile issue, but that the profile is silver.

They are still using 5x5 codes, just log in to xbox.com and go to "redeem code" that code should work.

LukeSmith said:
I think he created a new profile - one fueled by temporary time cards - while he MSFT tries to get his now-hacked gamertag restored. My understanding is that it's not a profile issue, but that the profile is silver.

They are still using 5x5 codes, just log in to xbox.com and go to "redeem code" that code should work.
This is correct completely. The pass isn't stored to the HDD anyways since I ended up playing my last game on a different XBox than two games ago, but still TossTossGATES.

Not valid there. On Madden its long. :\

Got another one? Maybe you gave that one out already?

TheCrow

LukeSmith said:

I think he's talking about the EA online pass.

Rorschach said:
Luke is giving live trials? Drizz needs online pass.
Haha, it's all starting to make sense!

So I guess I should create another xbox live account, use lukes trial pass, then use the tril EA online pass. Is FMT around to kick TossTossGATES from the league after I do all this? Or is this game just not gonna happen tonight?

SO if the seeding is right, I should get the Bucs in Round 1 of the Playoffs. Eagles will get the Vikings. Just in case things advance tomorrow: I am out at a wedding tomorrow but will be back on Monday afternoon. Free MOnday niht, Tuesday Night, and probably part of Wednesday.

TheCrow

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

So I guess I should create another xbox live account, use lukes trial pass, then use the tril EA online pass. Is FMT around to kick TossTossGATES from the league after I do all this? Or is this game just not gonna happen tonight?
Can't you just leave the franchise yourself?

TheCrow said:
Can't you just leave the franchise yourself?
Not if I can't access the Online menus.

I'll be back in about 30. We'll try and work something out tomorrow I guess Ferny, unless you're still around and we got a solution. If needed I'll give a buddy with madden a call and have him restore his shit on my box and play on that tag if need be.

bluemax

Banned
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

All new Gamer Tags get 30 days of free gold.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
We're playing tomorrow afternoon. I have no will to do all this nonsense tonight. Too tired I guess.
Whoever wins from you guys please PM me your schedule. I foresee a beat down.

Yep, I'm going to lose about 35-10. Never beaten Drizzler nor Ferny. I won't even be able to pass against Fern-revis. Hopefully Gresham can do something. :(

well the NFC playoff matchups are set:

1. 49ers
2. Giants
3. Bucs
4. Vikings
5. Eagles
6. Cardinals

Wild Card round:
Cardinals @ Bucs
Eagles @ Vikings

Divisional:

Lowest seed remaining @ 49ers
Highest seed remaining @ Giants

TheCrow

Can't wait to see who actually makes it into the playoffs between the Broncos, Chargers, and Colts. I think I should make it but who knows what Madden will do.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well the NFC playoff matchups are set:

1. 49ers
2. Giants
3. Bucs
4. Vikings
5. Eagles
6. Cardinals

Wild Card round:
Cardinals @ Bucs
Eagles @ Vikings

Divisional:

Lowest seed remaining @ 49ers
Highest seed remaining @ Giants

Cards @ Bucs
Eagles @ Vikings

Bucs @ 49ers
Eagles @ Giants

Giants @ 49ers

Somnia

Wellington said:
29 next month, feels bad man.

Yeah right, I'm good where I'm at! You young guys are broke and you old guys are decrepit!

Same, on the 8th... I will say its still crazy seeing 7 year olds running around with iphones when we didnt even have shit like that when I was that age.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lulz

and i meant lowest as in 6th seed is the lowest seed. it is impossible for me to play DM until the NFC title game ;)
Nope, it re-orders it in terms of record, remember? So, since DM has a lower record than the Eagles, he has to face you. DM has to go under right out of the bye.

TheCrow said:
Can't wait to see who actually makes it into the playoffs between the Broncos, Chargers, and Colts. I think I should make it but who know what Madden will do.

yeah i'm not sure if it would go to you or luke. i think nightz is eliminated because the tie breaking procedure for the wildcard involving 3 teams basically states that you apply divisional tie breakers first so that only the highest rated team in the division is left. you beat the chargers twice so they should be eliminated in that manner. then it comes down to you and luke, who have identical conference record and didn't play each other. common opponents is the next tie breaker and it has to be a minimum of 4 teams, which you guys did play. here are the teams you both played:

Chiefs, Titans, Patriots, Bengals

Colts record vs. common opponents: 3-2
Broncos record vs. common opponents: 3-2

the next tie breaker is strength of VICTORY, not strength of schedule. colts have a point differential of 66, broncos of a 75 if this means overall strength of victory (and not just against common opponents).

but this was all a waste of analysis as EA will do whatever they want! chargers get in!

Striker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if no response by tomorrow morning let me know and ill boot him so you can play the CPU. have you tried PMing him?
We've been communicating between AIM and also PM's. Just our times have been differing, he works, I'm awake and ready. He's ready, I'm asleep before I go into work. But I wrote him a second ago about playing at 7 or 7:30 PM EST before the Steeler/Raven game this evening.

If we cannot for some reason, I'll drop for the game and join back up after. If he wants to play a human feel free, doesn't matter who volunteers.

Can't wait for the off-season, though. Should be exciting. :)

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
We've been communicating between AIM and also PM's. Just our times have been differing, he works, I'm awake and ready. He's ready, I'm asleep before I go into work. But I wrote him a second ago about playing at 7 or 7:30 PM EST before the Steeler/Raven game this evening.

If we cannot for some reason, I'll drop for the game and join back up after. If he wants to play a human feel free, doesn't matter who volunteers.

yousonofabitch :(

It should be mentioned that the draft console isn't up yet so we wouldn't be able to get into the draft until it is. Also what is going to be done about rookie contracts?

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:

As a person directly affected by it, I disagree with this.

There's a potential that Smokey or I get the #2 if he loses.

Striker

I don't mind simming, Pitt isn't losing to Cleveland in a sim. But I'm sure he rather be safe than sorry, or whatever the case may be.

That's if the game cannot be played for whatever reason.

Plus the way Mendenhall ran last game, my defense became infected and decided to slide all over his jersey rather than tackle.

GCQuinton

I've never really understood the concept of human fill-ins for games in this league, especially if they're already in the league as another team. Always felt tacky to me. If a person can't play their game, let the "assistants" (aka the CPU) take over.

Ferny

DCX said:
yousonofabitch :(

It should be mentioned that the draft console isn't up yet so we wouldn't be able to get into the draft until it is. Also what is going to be done about rookie contracts?

DCX
Any one hit up the LM to see whats going on with the draft console at all?

Ferny said:
Any one hit up the LM to see whats going on with the draft console at all?
Hey I'm having an issue. I actually can't sign on easports.com with tosstossgates account. I restored it to the email and then use that info but it signs me in as thedrizzlerj11 still. Its because the email is that ones backup i think. Need fmt to kick me from the league and im good to go.

haha nvm. Thedrizzlerj11 was just the persona, give me a minute.

Lets do this Ferny!

Smokey

Wellington said:
As a person directly affected by it, I disagree with this.

There's a potential that Smokey or I get the #2 if he loses.

so steelers get to play cpu when seeding is effected by this game? lame

If the league advances today, just an FYI -- gone till tomorrow afternoon. At a wedding with my girlfriend today, then coming back home tomorrow afternoon. I can play anytime in the first half of the week. SHouldn't have to worry about game 2 in the playoffs, but I swear to god if I get FMT... Playoff Upset of the Century.

I've got his whole gameplan worked out. He's relied too much on winning in his 15 wins. And I'm just going to make him lose, so he can't rely on that "just win" gameplan anymore.

Somnia said:
So whats the possibility of us doing the draft next Sunday?!?!?! =)

Question: How long does the draft take? Years? DO you do it online or or through the EA website or through the League Manager website?

I have questions that need answering

The Albatross said:
If the league advances today, just an FYI -- gone till tomorrow afternoon. At a wedding with my girlfriend today, then coming back home tomorrow afternoon. I can play anytime in the first half of the week. SHouldn't have to worry about game 2 in the playoffs, but I swear to god if I get FMT... Playoff Upset of the Century.

I've got his whole gameplan worked out. He's relied too much on winning in his 15 wins. And I'm just going to make him lose, so he can't rely on that "just win" gameplan anymore.

lol well you definitely had some success in our last meeting so it could happen!

Top Bottom