• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Nightz said:
So are both Luke and Balb out? Or did Luke come back after he whined Balb out of the league?
Luke ain't going nowheres. If balb wants, he can have the Raiders so he doesn't have to play Luke anymore.

Striker

GG Ram.

Those sacks were pretty big late, but ultimately Ben was lasering those passes in there I had no chance. Guys kept roaming free and the CB is hardly anywhere in sight. Of course Mendenhall turns on the jets in OT and my LB's and S's revert to form in pursuit and he can't be caught.

Also nice to see Tatupu was out for 8 weeks following that sim last week vs. Ravens. That's why I kept pausing. I noticed Chase Blackburn in at MLB, and I'm like wat.

TheCrow

goldlion054 said:
Fucking Sim Lions played Best instead of Leshoure.

Congrats Rors =(
Nope, unless someone else lost a game's worth of stats Moreno is the best RB, my stats against the Bears didn't record and Moreno had 200 yards and 2 tds. So Knowshon Moreno is the league's best Running Back with about 1850 yards and 24 tds. :)

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
vanced! playoffs are here with the following matchups:

AFC Wildcard:
Colts @ Texans
Bengals @ Jets

NFC Wildcard:
Cardinals @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Vikings

PLayoff games of the week.

DCX

Smokey

Colts/Texans week 15 was about as close as you can get. Luke scored from my 5 yard line on 3rd down with 5 seconds to go for the 1 pt win.

Now we come back to dance in Texas for the rematch.

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Fucking Sim Lions played Best instead of Leshoure.

Congrats Rors =(
Yeah! We did it, CPU!!!

ZSbfx.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thru first five games, 4 TDs/10 Ints for Dalton. A little more even during the remaining 11. Took time to get used to this dickhead.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
for some reason, after i synced LM it shows the 4 playoff matchups as raiders vs. chargers. hmmmm

Yeah had the same thing happen to me in a test franchise. I don't think LM handles playoffs very well.

bluemax

Banned
bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 17 Standings

1. Seahawks 3-13
2. Browns 3-12*
3. Chiefs 4-12
3. Cowboys 4-12
3. Rams 4-12
3. Redskins 4-12
7. Packers 4-11*
8. Ravens 4-11-1
9. Titans 5-10-1
10. Falcons 5-11 (Belongs to the Browns)
10. Patriots 5-11
12. Bears 6-10
13. Lions 6-9*
14. Jaguars 7-9
14. Bills 7-9
14. Panthers 7-9
14. Dolphins 7-9
18. Saints 9-7
19. Broncos 10-6
19. Chargers 10-6
------------------------------------------------- (Teams below this line are in the playoffs)
21. Jets 8-8
22. Vikings 10-6
22. Cardinals 10-6
22. Colts 10-6
25. Bengals 11-5
25. Texans 11-5
27. Stealers 12-4
27. Buccs 12-4
27. Eagles 12-4
30. Giants 13-3
31. 49ers 15-1
32. Raiders 16-0
* Has yet to play week 17
# Tie breakers are assumed to be alphabetical until proven otherwise.

I need double check my test league and see how it handled tie breakers but this should be close to what the draft looks like.

Edit: Can't seem to check tiebreakers because records were wiped and LM sucks balls. But draft order for playoff teams will depend on when they are knocked out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
That was before Devine and also when I still used the Broncos playbook. I'd like to see how it would play out now.

lol in that game orton rushed for 58 yards.
We'll matchup next season thanks to EA!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
With nearly 3000 rushing yards. I can run the ball with anyone.
You just said you had trouble without Devine and with the Broncos playbook! I don't even know you anymore!

Rorschach said:
How do you lose a game when the other guy throws 3 picks and you only throw 1?

Getting used to Andy Dalton has been a challenge all season. -_-

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Getting used to Andy Dalton has been a challenge all season. -_-
Almost karma for bitching about Eli when some of us had to deal with guys like Quinn, Russell, Collins, Brooks, etc. Almost because Dalton's not that bad.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Are Striker and Ram playing or did Ram magically find himself not able to play at the agreed upon time.

lol, what is with the hostility?

Striker said:
GG Ram.

Those sacks were pretty big late, but ultimately Ben was lasering those passes in there I had no chance. Guys kept roaming free and the CB is hardly anywhere in sight. Of course Mendenhall turns on the jets in OT and my LB's and S's revert to form in pursuit and he can't be caught.

Also nice to see Tatupu was out for 8 weeks following that sim last week vs. Ravens. That's why I kept pausing. I noticed Chase Blackburn in at MLB, and I'm like wat.

GG dude, I couldn't get anything going on offense really, Ben over threw 2 wide open passes on one of those last drives, I figured it was over after that. Threw a terrible INT right before the half, and had another one of those magical INTs where a a guy side ways slides around Miller in .2 seconds to get the pick, same thing happened against Tross, such a stupid "animation".

I'd gladly trade that win in for a RL win, what a blunder of a game. :( Terrible officiating was icing on the cake after the mismanagement of the clock and the terrible safety play on the last TD. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McNei1y you still around?

Ive been MIA the past two days. looks like i missed a ton of drama

Rorschach

Colts @ Texans
Bengals @ Jets

Bengals @ Steelers
Colts @ Raiders

Colts @ Bengals

Colts @ 49ers - Dunno. LES says FMT is nothing to him. Maybe he can do it. Only one that doesn't depend on PWIlly dominated run game.

Top Bottom