• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol well you definitely had some success in our last meeting so it could happen!

You've given everything away . gif

yV7MQ.jpg

Birdman02

Speaking of the draft, has it been announced what pick the Saints are getting for Reggie? I'm not gonna get anything out of this deal, am I?

GG Ferny, your D is good. Can't get the run going at all and it just really fucks my passing game. Such a dumbass for throwing that pick in the redzone. Should've just pounded it in the way Henne was playing. Man I really wanted another shot at Rors too. :(

Ferny

GG Drizzler... the first qtr of the game was so much back and forth and I thought the Tomlinson fumble was going to hurt me the rest of the game. I ended up getting a couple great INTs from Revis and Cromarte that really helped me. Guess the Jets are going to the playoffs.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Speaking of the draft, has it been announced what pick the Saints are getting for Reggie? I'm not gonna get anything out of this deal, am I?
it aint going to be the second, he traded it to Crow. Third would be fair imo.

DCX

Mrbob

I haven't forgot about the 3rd round pick the Panthers owe me for Olsen cheese. How are we handling traded picks this year?

DCX

DCX
Trade it in league manager LM will release a draft console ( app ) and the draft will take place on this app. So if you acquired extra picks you actually make the pick yourself rather than have a dude so it for you and have to release and pick method we have had in the past.

Only issue is the Draft Console isn't done and integrated with LM yet and we have no clue how the rookie contracts will get handled. I assume top picks will get PAID and lower rounds are cheaper to sign, but i don't know the specifics.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ferny said:
GG Drizzler... the first qtr of the game was so much back and forth and I thought the Tomlinson fumble was going to hurt me the rest of the game. I ended up getting a couple great INTs from Revis and Cromarte that really helped me. Guess the Jets are going to the playoffs.
I'm fucked. :(

bluemax

Banned
Ferny said:
Any one hit up the LM to see whats going on with the draft console at all?
I have a league that's at the draft and LM thinks it is season 2 week 9 and there is no draft console.

EA site still has all the same bugs it has 2 years ago. I.e. Guys not showing up on your big board.

bluemax

Banned
bluemax said:
Neo Gaffe Race for the Bottom
Week 17 Standings

1. Seahawks 3-13
2. Browns 3-12*
3. Chiefs 4-12
3. Cowboys 4-12
3. Rams 4-12
3. Redskins 4-12
7. Packers 4-11*
8. Ravens 4-11-1
9. Titans 5-10-1
10. Falcons 5-11 (Belongs to the Browns)
10. Patriots 5-11
12. Bears 6-10
13. Lions 6-9*
14. Jaguars 7-9
14. Bills 7-9
14. Panthers 7-9
14. Dolphins 7-9
18. Saints 9-7
------------------------------------------------- (Teams Below this line are still in playoff hunt)
19. Jets 8-8
20. Vikings 10-6
20. Broncos 10-6
20. Cardinals 10-6
20. Chargers 10-6
20. Colts 10-6
25. Bengals 11-5
25. Texans 11-5
27. Stealers 11-4*
28. Buccs 12-4
28. Eagles 12-4
30. Giants 13-3
31. 49ers 15-1
32. Raiders 16-0
* Has yet to play week 17
# Tie breakers are assumed to be alphabetical until proven otherwise.

Nearly final!

Ferny

Some interesting defensive stats:

Least Passing Yards Allowed
Raiders: 2,078
Jets: 2,176
Bills: 2,360
Dolphins: 2,433
Giants: 2,446

Most Passing Yards Allowed
Lions: 3,621
Vikings: 3,444
Steelers: 3,289
Jaguars: 3,233
Titans: 3,174

Least Rushing Yards Allowed
Steelers: 906
Buccs: 1,036
Giants: 1,081
Bengals: 1,150
Raiders: 1,168

Most Rushing Yards Allowed
Patriots: 2,073
Chargers: 2,003
Redskins: 1,909
Chiefs: 1,890
Cardinals: 1,825

Mrbob

My defense feels worse than the yards shook out. Ended up somewhere in the middle. Next year don't throw 24 ints. Get some more sacks too.

Somnia

Sooo if LM doesn't get the draft thing up do we do the draft old school and pray we don't get fucked with high ass contracts?

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
Sooo if LM doesn't get the draft thing up do we do the draft old school and pray we don't get fucked with high ass contracts?
there wont be any contracts. FMT would have to edit every single contract himself and sign value to the picks. It would be a huge undertaking.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
DUN DUN DUN!

Presenting Bluemax's first mock top 10! (Well eleven)

bluemax said:
1. Browns
Needs: FS, SS, RG, RT, WR, DE
Pick: DE Penn State 85 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: The Browns have made rumblings about not being happy with McCoy's noodly arm, but its hard to argue that they don't have more pressing needs. With two picks in the first I think the Browns take the best player at one of the thinnest positions in this draft.

2. 1 Seahawks
Needs: DE, CB, ROLB, C, QB
Pick: QB Georgia Tech 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: The only tough thing about this pick is do they go for the pocket passer with the stronger arm, or the more versatile guy with better speed?

3. Chiefs
Needs: RG, OLB, DE
Pick: ROLB Montana 85 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: This could also be LE Georgia, but I think the Chiefs go for the better overall player.

4. Cowboys
Needs: RT. LG, C, DE
Pick: RT Alabama 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: The Cowboys look to strengthen their O-Line by grabbing one of the best offensive linemen in the draft. Could also take RG TCU.

5. Rams
Needs: WR, TE, ROLB, FS
Pick: WR UCF 83 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Alternatively they could go defense and take LOLB Ole Miss and move him to the right side.

6. Redskins
Needs: WR, DE, LOLB, QB, C
Pick: QB Virginia Tech 83 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Pete Tanico isn't the answer. But if for some misguided reason the Skins feel he is they should target WR Tenn-Chatt or C Vanderbilt.

7. Packers
Needs: ROLB, RE, HB
Pick: LE Georgia 81 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: If they actually ran the ball then I'd have them take HB TCU. LOLB Ole Miss is also a valid pick here.

8. Ravens
Needs: TE, MLB, DT, CB
Pick: MLB SMU 85 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: They've got a lot invested in CBs already so they probably hope one of those guys progress. DT Rutgers might be a worthy pick here as well. TE probably comes later.

9. Titans
Needs: WR, TE, LOLB, DT, C
Pick: DT Rutgers 80 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: I took one look at what they had at DT and didn't hesitate in penciling this in. C might also make sense but the top C isn't as good as this guy.

10. Browns via Falcons
Needs: FS, SS, RG, RT, WR, DE
Pick: RG TCU 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: I considered FS here but this draft is thinner on guards.

10. Patriots
Needs: SS, CB
Pick: SS Duke 80 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Look at what they have at SS, they have to go SS here.

Dunno if I'll do the remaining 21, maybe if I get bored.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
I feel ya. This is all a conspiracy to screw you over too. We weren't even doing real life trades anymore. smh
FMT wanted my 7th rounder for Taylor Mays is what spurre this one on. :/

Top Bottom