• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
tross is waiting for dm
ferny and wellington are setup i think
not sure about luke vs. smokey!
We're not. I had some issues earlier when he was able to play, totally my fault. He's not around now. He said he is home after 2 tomorrow, I am home at 5, so that's when we will rumble.

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
33vf4na.jpg

there's your avatar for the next month livewire!

Actually that's awesome. Since I hate Shanahan anyway. I was worried you might make me use nude pics of Alex Smith or something.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
We're not. I had some issues earlier when he was able to play, totally my fault. He's not around now. He said he is home after 2 tomorrow, I am home at 5, so that's when we will rumble.

8z2t52.gif

LiveWire said:
Actually that's awesome. Since I hate Shanahan anyway. I was worried you might make me use nude pics of Alex Smith or something.

i would NEVER grace your avatar with alex's wonderful dong. you get oldman winter just like beast786 got that doucher coach of his as an avatar!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
tross is waiting for dm
ferny and wellington are setup i think
not sure about luke vs. smokey!

Smokey and I are still working out when we're going to play, should have an update later tonight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ferny said:
We were going to play tonight but we ended up having to push it to tomorrow sometime.
If you're around now I can throw down.

(Don't get your hopes up guys, he's legit busy.)

Ugh, feel bad I missed the window. Sorry Fern. :(

Rorschach

BigAT said:
How do you figure? Eagles are the 5 seed, Bucs are the 3. I get the higher seed which would be DM if he wins.
Seeds don't matter in round 2. They are re-organized by record. At least, that's how it was last year.

CB3

assuming we advance tonight (and if we dont you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.), Ill be around AT. Ill have to pull away from MW3 but ill be around

Smokey

CB3 said:
assuming we advance tonight (and if we dont you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.), Ill be around AT. Ill have to pull away from MW3 but ill be around
Bought mw3, but not bf3? For shame cb.

I'll probably get myself a copy when I buy it for my little bros this week, but from what I saw on YouTube you'd be hard pressed to not think it was just an expansion pack to mw2.

Then again we buy Madden every yr lol

CB3

i like BF3 but its a game thats more team based. Which is fine with me, but you'd be hard pressed to find people who feel the same way online.

In COD even if my team is acting like a bunch of assholes i can still dominate

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
i like BF3 but its a game thats more team based. Which is fine with me, but you'd be hard pressed to find people who feel the same way online.

In COD even if my team is acting like a bunch of assholes i can still dominate
I played 1942/bf2 and I'm with CB on this one. Ultimately the reason I skipped out on BF3.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
The only time I've accessed single player is when I try to join a server and it loads single player for some reason
Wtf this happened to me too. I panicked and thought something was wrong.

Nightz

I don't think any of us should be saying anything about reusing assets when we're still playing Madden's online franchise mode.

Nightz said:
I don't think any of us should be saying anything about reusing assets when we're still playing Madden's online franchise mode.

That's true, but Marvel vs. Capcom was released in February....and Ultimate is being released in November. I mean, GG

Top Bottom