• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

Two things:
1. Pheenix change your avatar or swear fealty to the Colts.
2. Smokey, I got stuff at 730 surfer time tonight, so there's an extremely tight window after work or late tonight or tomorrow.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
what is everyone's experience with injuries in the playoffs? I have yet to see an injury occur in a playoff game and not have that player available the next week. Anyone?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I never claimed to be good at MvC3. Im more of a traditional SF player.

I planned on becoming better at the MvC series but the shitting online matchmaking combined with Ultimate coming out so soon and being a complete money grab soured me.

CB3 said:

I planned on becoming better at the MvC series but the shitting online matchmaking combined with Ultimate coming out so soon and being a complete money grab soured me.

Get UMvC3! It'll be better and you can use Doc. Strange!

CB3

goldlion054 said:
Get UMvC3! It'll be better and you can use Doc. Strange!

Ill wait for Super Ultra Hyper UMvC3 Arcade edition which is bound to come in a few months

CB3 said:
Ill wait for Super Ultra Hyper UMvC3 Arcade edition which is bound to come in a few months

But you'll be so far behind the rest of us then

LiveWire said:
Doc Strange seemed so OP in the version I played at PAX. It was like I hit a button, the screen exploded, and I won.

Really? Fuckin sweet. He looks so legit. I can't wait to rushdown teleport people who are worse at this game than I (not many)

CB3 said:
Eh. That doesnt stop the NFC North from playing in our madden league.

I've been playing Madden for years and am still garbage. I've accepted this. I play in the league because you fellas generally play sim and its much more fun to shit talk here than against some random who goes for it on 4th at his own 20.

But that being said, scoop up Mahvel baby

LiveWire

goldlion054 said:
Really? Fuckin sweet. He looks so legit. I can't wait to rushdown teleport people who are worse at this game than I (not many)

Yea I paired him up with Hawkeye and Dormammu. I don't think my opponent even crossed the midway point of the screen on me.

CB3 said:

Lolz but you support call of duty

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Lolz but you support call of duty

Atleast they have the decency to wait a year. and its a little more than a few characters that no one gives a shit about

Mrbob

Hey now, we get the right to pay 40 bucks for a real spectator mode instead of seeing two cards hit each other in a menu screen.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Ferny. Your offense is crazy, I'm just glad it stalled in the redzone and I was lucky to get that pick. Fucking hate rain games.

Sorry about the message earlier, but I get that all the time, when someone else is holding the triggers down and I can't get the normal camera back.

CB3 said:
Atleast they have the decency to wait a year. and its a little more than a few characters that no one gives a shit about

game is $40, 12 new characters, lots of tweaks, spectator and revamped online mode, optional infinity gems style optional gameplay!

Call of duty = sorry ass tacked on single player, same ol online shit, racism, $60, wannabe jarheads acting like its the real thing! Mahvel wins everytime 100% of the time!

Ferny

Wellington said:
GG Ferny. Your offense is crazy, I'm just glad it stalled in the redzone and I was lucky to get that pick. Fucking hate rain games.

Sorry about the message earlier, but I get that all the time, when someone else is holding the triggers down and I can't get the normal camera back.
Yeah it was hard to stop your team on third downs at times when you had some great moves at the line to change the play in your favor. It was a good game overall. Good luck the rest of the way man.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
game is $40, 12 new characters, lots of tweaks, spectator and revamped online mode, optional infinity gems style optional gameplay!

$40 bucks is too much
12 characters and only maybe 2 anyone even gives a shit about
Tweaks to a game that was broken in the first place.
Spectator that should have been there already since it was in MvC2
And an online mode that actually works this time around.

Your right. worth every penny!

CB3 said:
$40 bucks is too much

Why you gotta hate? I'm pretty pumped for at least 9 of them (sorry Vergil, Frank, and Ghost Rider). They all look like a ton of fun to figure out

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Why you gotta hate? I'm pretty pumped for at least 9 of them (sorry Vergil, Frank, and Ghost Rider). They all look like a ton of fun to figure out
Pfft. Ghost Rider is gonna be the shit. I don't care about Frank and Dante/Wesker's baby, though. Everyone else on the roster will get play by me. I can't decide who I want to main.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
This reads like the patch notes on most games.

Rorschach

How many of you wouldn't pay 40 bucks for spectator mode in Madden? How many of you suckers already paid 25 bucks for a 3 day Madden rental?

UMCV is a bit of a ripoff and it should have shipped with those features to start. It was completely bare bones online.

Rorschach said:
Pfft. Ghost Rider is gonna be the shit. I don't care about Frank and Dante/Wesker's baby, though. Everyone else on the roster will get play by me. I can't decide who I want to main.

Ghost Rider is going to be insane. I have always hated the character, though. From the comics, to Nick Cage, to now. He will be played less than Hsien-Ko for me

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Ghost Rider is going to be insane. I have always hated the character, though. From the comics, to Nick Cage, to now. He will be played less than Hsien-Ko for me
Nick Cage could make me hate him too. Man, that movie was horrendous.

BigAT said:
This reads like the patch notes on most games.

uh, it does? show me a free fighting game patch that added that type of stuff.

CB3 said:
$40 bucks is too much
Tweaks to a game that was broken in the first place.
Spectator that should have been there already since it was in MvC2
And an online mode that actually works this time around.

Your right. worth every penny!

-$40 is just fine!
-12 characters and i would argue that all of them look to be fun to play. my most anticipated being nemesis and strange!
- all games are broken in one way or another
- agreed that spectator mode should've been there and now they are fixing that

all worth $40. what exactly did call of duty 8 or whatever # it is bring to the table that's new? but yet you're perfectly willing to shell out $60 year after year on the same shit. i would have the same issue with madden but rosters change and i gots to have updated rosters! madden is overpriced at $60, so are a lot of games though

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Luke I am heading home from work and will be home in about a hour. Which is 5 your time. Will this work?

5 won't work, but I can have the dog walked shortly after that and still be out the door in time for my other stuff. Maybe 530-545.

DCX

DCX
The Albatross said:
Ready whenever DM. Just wanna get on with this loss! We're hoping to hit it by 8:30 pm tonight I think.
The Albatross flies at midnight ...

Get back to me on the pm friend :)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
The Albatross flies at midnight ...

Get back to me on the pm friend :)

DCX
Albatross be careful with trading with DCX. He'll complete it say it's a done deal but then keep shopping the guys he traded you for a better deal.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Albatross be careful with trading with DCX. He'll complete it say it's a done deal but then keep shopping the guys he traded you for a better deal.
Yo I heard about a great movie for you, right up your alley "the Notebook "

DCX

Top Bottom