• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

7% raise would be more than generous. Would raise the cap from 120 to about 128.5 million. 10 would be way too much.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
7% raise would be more than generous. Would raise the cap from 120 to about 128.5 million. 10 would be way too much.
i expected something like 3-5 million increase.

DCX

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Yes. Yes it was. I took a gamble on my last possession and had to rely on D. AJ was dropping balls all game. GG

gl the rest of the way bud

edit: before anyone asks, Smokey was in the pocket like a boss all game. I think he was cured by the razzing.

McNei1y

Random Fantasy Question, answer if you'd like:

I currently have DeMarco Murray on the bench after snagging him from the waivers a couple of weeks ago. My current running backs are LeSean McCoy and Frank Gore so I have no need for him. My other backs up are Roy Helu and Donald Brown. I need a WR since my WR's look like this: Steve Smith (car), Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne, Nate Washington, and Jabar Gaffney. Only two start a week. Now I need to get someone to play with Steve Smith. I have been playing Colston there but he's to much of a hit or miss, as well as the rest of the guys. I've been offered either A.J. Green or Jordy Nelson for DeMarco Murray. Which do I take?

A.J. Green puts up consistent numbers so far (~11-13 points a game) while Jordy Nelson has put up the big numbers but is also hit or miss (will either go a cool 6-7 or 15-18). Now A.J. Green has faced some easy defenses compared to what he will in the coming weeks while Jordy's schedule is easier. Which should I take? Or should I take any at all!?

The sad thing is both the teams that have offers for DeMarco are in 1st and 2nd while I'm in 3rd.

Ramirez said:
Oh, so I get Smokey now, right?

maybe, maybe not. depends on what EA wants to do!

i tried to check the dm/tross score on xbl but my friends list doesn't seem to be updating on their site properly since it still shows luke up on smokey 13-7 in the 3rd quarter

DMczaf

I just got home. Ugh, school sucks.

Tross, are you free? I'm about to eat my dinner real quick, then I'll jump on my xbox

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe, maybe not. depends on what EA wants to do!

i tried to check the dm/tross score on xbl but my friends list doesn't seem to be updating on their site properly since it still shows luke up on smokey 13-7 in the 3rd quarter

Hmm, yea mine isn't either.

Stay up Wellie! :p

DMczaf said:
I just got home. Ugh, school sucks.

Tross, are you free? I'm about to eat my dinner real quick, then I'll jump on my xbox

Yep, I'm here. Ready w/e.. just chillin in franchise mode, so shoot me an inv when you're ready.

I'm just waiting. DM is trying to get into my head by making me sleepy, knowing that I'm east coast and exhausted from daylight savings.

FOUL PLAY.

or.....

FOWL PLAY AM I RIGHT?

Woo, starting up now. Tired as balls. Let's do it! Hopefully should be done within about 40 minutes fellows.

The albatross' potent offense of running 40 times for 80 yards and passing 4 times for 70 yards will ensure that.

bluemax

Banned
goldlion054 said:
No cover at the club scene in SF before 9 on Wednesdays, right?

FMT lives in the Valley, not NorCal.

Rors also lives in the Valley and not NorCal.

I live in BestLA, not Seattle.

LukeSmith does live in Seattle.

bluemax said:

Thats why he is leaving now so he can make it in time dood

Ramirez said:
That's because I haven't played yet.

Ram vs. Rors Conference title game ends with an 80 yard Jason Campbell scramble for a TD with 3 seconds left on the clock. Ram takes the squibb kick and brings it to the 1 yard line to end the game.

bluemax said:
Its a 6 hour drive!

well, my theory is dead

Ramirez

goldlion054 said:
Ram vs. Rors Conference title game ends with an 80 yard Jason Campbell scramble for a TD with 3 seconds left on the clock. Ram takes the squibb kick and brings it to the 1 yard line to end the game.

You're assuming I make it past Smokey/Wellie, which I probably won't. I struggled against the Browns!

Ramirez

goldlion054 said:
Lets not rag on Striker here. He is a good player.

And you have to believe Ram! I believe

I'm not ragging on Striker at all, but my team ratings wise shouldn't be struggling against his team.

At least my first game is at home, all of my losses except the one to Wellie were on the road, and coincidentally my last game against Striker was a road game. I think there's definitely some hidden HFA in the game some where.

Ramirez

The Albatross said:
7 - 3. I should have never passed in my own endzone... usually dont audible into stupid decisions like that. 2nd quasrter.

You'd probably do better if you focused on the game. :p

LiveWire

bluemax said:

Nah, he lives with the Elites on the other side of the lake. Not with us Poors in the heart of the city.

If you spent the time thinking about better strategies instead of providing us with updates (thank you by the way) then maybe that wouldn't happen

Safety :( 23 - 3
I'm just doing everything wrong

23 - 3 at the half... I'm just doing everything that I don't normally do. Running out interceptions.... weird plays... bad passes.

Top Bottom