• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
24eywk9.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Dayum!

DCX

Somnia

haha oh god

Smokey you should have streamed this game!

edit: Smokey doing what the real Texans will never able to do, sorry man, but theres only room for 1 team in Texas.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Of course.

I win and I had to dropback to get it. Thnx!

Sorry bruh, you've been doing this since NCAA. If rors says your clean then ill put it aside for good!

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Good game. I thought it was a wrap...again. First play AJ fumbles? Come the fuck on. Then Schaub threw a pick and I had to make the call. Leinart. Was feeling pretty down at the end of the 2nd then had to slap myself and realize I'm still in it. That fumble by you was a HUGE break.

Matt Leinart 20/23 258 yds 3 TD 0 INT

LEINART THE SAVIOR
I had a crucial fumble wiht Ford at the end. :\

And that Schaub INT was more on you than Schaub.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/102002321

Routt decides he just wants to go home:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/102002482

Smokey

CB3 said:
Sorry bruh, you've been doing this since NCAA. If rors says your clean then ill put it aside for good!

There was only 1 time I dropped back and that was the Schaub INT. I panicked as I thought I saw somebody coming off my right side. Other than that, I stood in the pocket.

I worked on it relentlessly since my game against the Titans (the 2nd video Rors posted). I didn't do it in the game against Luke and I only did it once in my game against Rors as I panicked. It resulted in a INT anyways.

Anyways, Ram might be able to go tonight if it gets advanced.

CB3

There was only 1 time I dropped back and that was the Schaub INT. I panicked as I thought I saw somebody coming off my right side. Other than that, I stood in the pocket.

Two weeks ago you didnt even think you were doing anything wrong. Just saying! If he clears you, we're good.

Rorschach said:
I had a crucial fumble wiht Ford at the end. :\

And that Schaub INT was more on you than Schaub.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/102002321

Routt decides he just wants to go home:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/102002482

Whats the word, friend?

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if it happened before the real NFL season started then yes. trades like the carson palmer trade, no

Awesome. So Washington's draft pick situation is:

Round Original Owner of pick Comments
1 Redskins
2 Redskins
3 Redskins
4 Redskins
4 Raiders Jason Campbell trade
5 Redskins
6 Redskins The Skins traded Vonnie Holliday and a 6th round pick for Tim Hightower. Per Kent Somers of The Arizona Republic, it was actually a conditional 6th round pick that could have become a 5 based on playing time. With Hightower now on IR, it’s a 6. I’m not sure if the Skins traded this 6th round pick, or the one they acquired from the Vikings below, although it’s of little importance as both teams are going to be high in the draft order.
6 Vikings The Redskins traded Donovan McNabb for a 2012 6th round pick and a conditional 6th round pick in 2013
7 Redskins

To make the 6th round pick easier on draft day, I'd say just let the Vikings and Redskins keep their current 6th round picks?

So basically Rors is the only owner I'll need to track down for the pick (late 4th round).

LiveWire said:
Awesome. So Washington's draft pick situation is:

Round Original Owner of pick Comments
1 Redskins
2 Redskins
3 Redskins
4 Redskins
4 Raiders Jason Campbell trade
5 Redskins
6 Redskins The Skins traded Vonnie Holliday and a 6th round pick for Tim Hightower. Per Kent Somers of The Arizona Republic, it was actually a conditional 6th round pick that could have become a 5 based on playing time. With Hightower now on IR, it’s a 6. I’m not sure if the Skins traded this 6th round pick, or the one they acquired from the Vikings below, although it’s of little importance as both teams are going to be high in the draft order.
6 Vikings The Redskins traded Donovan McNabb for a 2012 6th round pick and a conditional 6th round pick in 2013
7 Redskins

To make the 6th round pick easier on draft day, I'd say just let the Vikings and Redskins keep their current 6th round picks?

So basically Rors is the only owner I'll need to track down for the pick (late 4th round).

just dont give a fuuuuuuuuuck! work out what is owed to you amongst yourselves!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you dropped back quite a bit a couple times with VY and burned me ;)

dropping to the sides =/ dropping back.

VY cant even be accurate when he is in the pocket. im not stupid enough to make it worse.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Two weeks ago you didnt even think you were doing anything wrong. Just saying! If he clears you, we're good.

Huh?

I came in here and said that I would work on it. You even said "don't get so defensive brah" and I said ok. And there were .gifs. And I streamed the game lol.

Rorschach

oh my fucking god...

I was wondering why we were lagging.......... My sis came over and leeched my innerwebs without me even knowing since I had my headphones on.

OH MY GAWD SHE COST ME A PLAYOFF GAME. SHE'S DEAD TO ME!

Sorry about that, Smokey.

Lesson: never give your key to your relatives.

CB3

Rorschach said:
oh my fucking god...

I was wondering why we were lagging.......... My sis came over and leeched my innerwebs without me even knowing since I had my headphones on.

OH MY GAWD SHE COST ME A PLAYOFF GAME. SHE'S DEAD TO ME!

Sorry about that, Smokey.

Lesson: never give your key to your relatives.

So did he drop back?

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Is she hot?
Is your mom?

PROTIP: DON'T MAN LOCK! Smokey paused for some reason to start the game and while I waited I got tempted to man lock. But what happens when injuries arise? You're fucked, that's what happens! It screws up coverages.

CB3

im concluding by rors inability to say "no, he didnt drop back", that smokey dropped back. I know his neutral nature surpasses even FMT's in that he wont call out anyone. I understand.

Rorschach

lol

Her: What? What did I possibly cost you by downloading some stuff?
Me: Stuff! Important stuff! It doesn't matter. You should ask first... :(
Her: Oh, I didn't know. So what was it?
Me: ...
Her: did I cost you work?
Me: no...
Her: omg don't tell me this is because of a round of a videogame...
Me: more than that!
Her: ...
Me: You see, I'm in this le... you know what, never mind... How's things? :\

Serious business. :<

You know, this loss didn't feel nearly as bad as that GB screwjob. I was so pissed after that. I might dream about it tonight, but this didn't feel as bad.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
lol

Her: What? What did I possibly cost you by downloading some stuff?
Me: Stuff! Important stuff! It doesn't matter. You should ask first... :(
Her: Oh, I didn't know. So what was it?
Me: ...
Her: did I cost you work?
Me: no...
Her: omg don't tell me this is because of a round of a videogame...
Me: more than that!
Her: ...
Me: You see, I'm in this le... you know what, never mind... How's things? :\

Serious business. :<

You know, this loss didn't feel nearly as bad as that GB screwjob. I was so pissed after that. I might dream about it tonight, but this didn't feel as bad.
Family :/ gotta love them. It could have been alot worse, a toddler could have unplugged you in the middle of the game, threw themselves at you during a crucial drive...it's bound to get worse as you get older lol

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
Family :/ gotta love them. It could have been alot worse, a toddler could have unplugged you in the middle of the game, threw themselves at you during a crucial drive...it's bound to get worse as you get older lol

DCX
Yeah, it's just impossible to explain that I'm all super cereals about some "league" I'm in with innerweb buds. lol

I had a cat chew up my controller wire and get caught up in the console cables while playing. Thankfully, it was against Miguel!

Rorschach

Mexicans do scare me, yes. As long as Smokey starts Leinart, he'll be alright. I think not dropping back a million miles makes him BETTER and I think he realizes that now too.

CB3

Rorschach said:
Mexicans do scare me, yes. As long as Smokey starts Leinart, he'll be alright. I think not dropping back a million miles makes him BETTER and I think he realizes that now too.

but did he drop back enough? Answer me and ill let you be

Ramirez

Wow, go undefeated in regular season and lose in your first playoff game, that's gotta suck...props to Smokey, I really didn't see any of us knocking him out.

Looks like the stars have aligned for me to be able to redeem my embarrassing loss earlier in the season!

BigAT

TheCrow said:
Status on the last game?
Hopefully being played at 11 PM EST or so. Doubt I would potentially play the NFC championship after if I won.

Entire thread is rooting against me now.

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
Wow, go undefeated in regular season and lose in your first playoff game, that's gotta suck...props to Smokey, I really didn't see any of us knocking him out.

Looks like the stars have aligned for me to be able to redeem my embarrassing loss earlier in the season!
Keep the kids sleeping! Have them run laps all day haha

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:

You won't dude, sorry.

Top Bottom