• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
By the way, just so we're clear, i attempted to make it known to Smokey im not going after him. Its just the fact that Rors wont acknowledge an easy question has me wondering. I dont want people to be scared to say something here. We already have enough of that judging by the amount of shit i hear through the back channels of this league.

i should be back by the time bigat/dm are done.

dm/bigat, i could play either one of you tomorrow. dang, both of my playoff matchups will have been rematches from the regular season!

Rorschach said:
Avenge me, FMT!

i will make you proud.... bay area brother!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i should be back by the time bigat/dm are done.

dm/bigat, i could play either one of you tomorrow. dang, both of my playoff matchups will have been rematches from the regular season!

Its always gonna be me, AT, DM, and yourself. I cant even reacall playoff games in madden 10 that wernt you or AT every season.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Wow, go undefeated in regular season and lose in your first playoff game, that's gotta suck...props to Smokey, I really didn't see any of us knocking him out.

Looks like the stars have aligned for me to be able to redeem my embarrassing loss earlier in the season!
Only reason I lost was because I was going to lose and I wanted to make sure it wasn't to you. UNDEFEATED AGAINST THE STEELERS!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will make you proud.... bay area brother!
:brofist

Only I'm allowed to beat you in SBs.

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
I don't even know if you're being serious.
You won by a fluke. Not hard to understand. As the great CB once said " even the sun shines on a dog's ass some days "

CK trying to murder people from his playoff grave :/

DCX

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Only reason I lost was because I was going to lose and I wanted to make sure it wasn't to you. UNDEFEATED AGAINST THE STEELERS!

:brofist

Only I'm allowed to beat you in SBs.

lol, I can say with certainty that I wouldn't have beat you, you have my number in these games. I'll never forget the game I had you down 3 TDs in the 3rd and you still came back and beat me, voodoo stuff.

^

I won by a fluke? The fluke was the 6 INTs my guys dropped last night.

CB3 said:
Its always gonna be me, AT, DM, and yourself. I cant even reacall playoff games in madden 10 that wernt you or AT every season.

i think there are some up-and-coming nfc players who could make some noise in the coming seasons. mcneily, tross, gold, gcq. then you have guys who, for whatever reason, just had off years: somnia, bird, and storybook.

you might laugh but even bob can be a dangerous guy in these games but his problem is if he feels slighted by the game (justified or not) he goes into pout mode and just loses the game because he can't focus!

CB3

Wellington said:
I played you in the NFC CG that one year!

The best of times! No slight to AT but i miss my rivarly with CK. i miss it DCX style.

And its not like i wouldnt see AT 1-2 times a year with the packers anyway.

the closest division rival i ever had was astrolad, and he faded off into the sunset :(

but tross is getting closer! i also think bluemax and storybook give me good fights but it just seems like they haven't been able to stay in the overall division race of late!

Ramirez

Wellie has replaced Fifty quite nicely, I think he even dislikes me as much as Fifty did, so it's like nothing was lost at all.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
lol, I can say with certainty that I wouldn't have beat you, you have my number in these games. I'll never forget the game I had you down 3 TDs in the 3rd and you still came back and beat me, voodoo stuff.

^

I won by a fluke? The fluke was the 6 INTs my guys dropped last night.
That must make up for the 15 broken tackles and spider sense bat downs.

Here's what gets me about you. You win but you still bitch about it! Is this why you quit like 5 or so games into the second season every time? I would never play something that pisses me off so much! End of the day, yeah I didn't win, but I took a much lesser team and gave you a run for your money that you've never had in this division.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think there are some up-and-coming nfc players who could make some noise in the coming seasons. mcneily, tross, gold, gcq. then you have guys who, for whatever reason, just had off years: somnia, bird, and storybook.

you might laugh but even bob can be a dangerous guy in these games but his problem is if he feels slighted by the game (justified or not) he goes into pout mode and just loses the game because he can't focus!

I had a bad year because I was just horribly inconsistent. I think I threw ~20 of my 28 INTs in 4 games. Like many others, if I can cut down the turnovers, I'll be in the division race every season.

DCX

DCX
2012 NeoGAF Madden Season 1 Mock Draft V2.0

2011-NFL-Draft-Order1.jpg

logo_5.png
Browns3-13- With the Browns shopping Colt, it's pretty obvious the Browns are going to go QB at some point in this draft. They have positions of need other than QB but i'm willing to bet that the Browns D is potent enough and the offense was losing them games. The kickoff 2012 right the Browns select QB Jeremy Riggs

logo_28.png
Seahawks 3-13- In the same boat as Cleveland, the Seahawks would love to fill some other needs but none are greater than the hole behind Center. With the second pick the Seahawks select QB Chandler Jones

logo_9.png
Chiefs 4-12 Making a big move this offseason and getting an additional second rounder, the Chiefs are poised to make a splash next season. They could go LB here and select one of the two studs or go secondary here. Welcome the future Hall of Famer, MLB Jacorie Joplin

logo_11.png
Cowboys 4-12 Cowboys could use a DE, O-lineman or a CB. I sense them going with Oline to give Jones room to run and keep Tony Romo a clean shirt. T Jake Bucher

logo_20.png
Packers 4-12 Having a near perfect team gives you the ability to add depth or even upgrade a strong position, they do both with OLB Mike Crawford

logo_24.png
Rams 4-12 The need here is at LB. Do they reach and draft a position of NEED? Or get the best available second position of need? They can sign a LB, I go with option number 2 in WR De'Joshua Marshall

logo_26.png
Redskins4-12- They need a QB. They need a QB bad, the problem is Livewire is controlling him. With this information Alex English, Joe Montana, the ghost of John Elway wouldn't matter so i'm going with C Erick Daniel ( the real choice should be QB Jaxon Boone )

logo_25.png
Ravens 4-11-1 A strong D, a very good offense. The only positions needing upgrades is at TE and DT. The Raven go D with DT Jorvante Manning

logo_30.png
Titans 5-10-1 The Titans have needs on the D line but the fallout from the Texans' game was the shabby CB play, with that said they pick up a future shut down guy in CB Jamarion Franklin

logo_5.png
Browns via Falcons 5-11 The Browns got thier guy at the helm. Do they select a weapon for him to play with or go for a position of need like FS? The Browns with an elite FS could be deadly but the offense with a weapon could do more damage. GOAT TE Cody Hoppes

logo_22.png
Patriots 5-11 Making some big changes in New England in the off-season, the Pats are poised to change the culture. It's starts with the defense and starts with the secondary. Pats choose SS Jye Boyd

logo_1.png
Bears 6-10 Just missing out on the TE of the forever, Bob went home to rewatch Coach...when he returned he cut WR Roy Williams and drafted WR Antwan Barksdale " i'll put him at TE if i have too!! "

logo_19.png
Lions 7-9 Making a bold move this off-season, the Lions have improved an area of need while depleated a HUGE area of strength. They could come away winner of this trade with selecting the replacement in DE OJ Morgan His ability to play end or DT will help keep the Lions interior fierce.

logo_17.png
Jaguars7-9 Needed help at Cb is really the only glaring need for Jacksonville. There is plenty of talent here but they go the safe route and select CB Brion Lawson

logo_3.png
Bills7-9 They need help on the offensive line, especially at RT. That's the play here with T Tyree Walker

logo_21.png
Panthers 7-9 Filling the need a DT was a huge get for Carolina. It allows them to move to the next phase of operation destroy the south with FS Marques Dawson

logo_12.png
Dolphins 7-9 It would make sense for the Phins to go FS here. Dawkins will not be here very long if at all next season, they need insurance. The play HAS to be FS Tercel Aaron

logo_18.png
Jets8-8 " Freeeeeeeefallin " How does a premium talent fall so far? When the people picking ahead don't value his position. That's fine in NY as they immediately become the favorite to repeat in the east. The Jets select all pro talent, DE Marshyl Mckenzie

logo_27.png
Saints 9-7 The Saints have a ton of guys on contract years, and they all want $$$$ If they somehow find a way to resign the majority of them the play still should be Oline. They select T Isiac Strong

logo_7.png
Cardinals10-6 The Cards had a great year. What would help them make a leap next season is better Oline play especially at LT, maybe taking the best lineman and converting him might be the play here. Cards select G Brody Harris

logo_4.png
Broncos 10-6 Needs a C in a bad way. Noel Devine turned into Barry Sanders over night, just imagine the holes he can run through with a good center. The pick is, unless Live really does pick him which i would be shocked. C Erick Daniel

logo_31.png
Vikings 10-6 The need is at RG, so to help Ponder and AP, they select G Quintin Green

logo_8.png
Chargers 10-6 The Bolts have needs at Rb, DT and LB. The best one on the board between all three positions is LB Reggie Cooper

logo_10.png
Colts 10-6 Colts have needs on the o line but the dline could use an upgrade at DT as well. The Colts will go D here and select DT Montra Haynes

logo_2.png
Bengals11-5 RB could use an upgrade and the best one here is RB Sterlin Freeman

logo_13.png
Eagles 12-4 What can the dream team add? how about a slider in LB BJ Hall

logo_4.png
Broncos via Raiders 16-0 The Broncos trade back into the first to select QB Tim Tebow..oh that was a couple years ago huh? Well they continue to piece together this team with TE PJ Sims

logo_32.png
Texans11-5 Texans would love to upgrade the DT position, which would help defense a 20 yard QB moonwalk..oh waii Texans select DT Bryce Houston

logo_6.png
Buccs 12-4 Buccs take the best offensive lineman on the board, they have to keep the pocket clean for freecheese.
The Buccs select T Stanley Wright

logo_29.png
Steelers 12-4 Oline help is needed, so oline help they get in LT Jyhe Montgomery

logo_16.png
Giants 13-3 They could use some oline help, some help at DT also. The best available on the board at either position is a DT and that's where they go. DT Algrenon Spencer

logo_15.png
49ers 15-1 The 49ers could use some help at CB. A man with such royal pedigree is to much to pass on. The Niners select CB Prince Justice

That concludes V2.0 I doubt there is a need for a V3 unless some blockbuster trades occur that include key players or first rounders.

DCX2.0

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
I had a bad year because I was just horribly inconsistent. I think I threw ~20 of my 28 INTs in 4 games. Like many others, if I can cut down the turnovers, I'll be in the division race every season.
Same. 30 ints is not going to win you shit. I will figure out a way to win those close games and i aim to be more consistent.

The south will rise again.

DCX

Ramirez

Wellington said:
That must make up for the 15 broken tackles and spider sense bat downs.

Here's what gets me about you. You win but you still bitch about it! Is this why you quit like 5 or so games into the second season every time? I would never play something that pisses me off so much! End of the day, yeah I didn't win, but I took a much lesser team and gave you a run for your money that you've never had in this division.

I didn't complain about anything until he said it was a fluke, and then I made an off comment about the dropped picks.

You talked garbage the entire season about how you would win the division, beat me, etc. You didn't do any of it, and now you're mad.

What's funny to me is that I've never made any slights towards you, I don't brag about beating you, and yet you still continue to try and take cheap shots at me. I don't get why you dislike me so much.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I didn't complain about anything until he said it was a fluke, and then I made an off comment about the dropped picks.

You talked garbage the entire season about how you would win the division, beat me, etc. You didn't do any of it, and now you're mad.

What's funny to me is that I've never made any slights towards you, I don't brag about beating you, and yet you still continue to try and take cheap shots at me. I don't get why you dislike me so much.
It's just fun and games, bro.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
raiders and eagles lost already though
SO ANGRY AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
raiders and eagles lost already though
Wait, so even an undefeated team would get the higher pick? Correct my order, i'm more than certain the players chosen stay the same.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
Wait, so even an undefeated team would get the higher pick? Correct my order, i'm more than certain the players chosen stay the same.

DCX
It's by order of knockout. SB team gets last pick. SB loser gets second to last pick. Even if they're 8-8 NFC West team.

Awgawd back to sadness... no, morose anger!

CB3

DCX said:

DCX
Nope. The year the eagles slid in at 8-8 or something and went to the NFC CG and lost, we still picked in the teen's.

Ramirez said:
lol, I would like to think that, but when the same people are constantly coming at you, it makes you wonder.

Its serious business bro. Don't listen to Rors. I talk to my co-workers about this stuff and ask for advice

CB3

Ramirez said:
lol, I would like to think that, but when the same people are constantly coming at you, it makes you wonder.

I come at livewire non stop. I dont hate him

bluemax

Banned
DcX's mock makes me sad. But only because of who I end up with.

Also DCX could you post which school the player went to? The names are different in my test league.

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
DcX's mock makes me sad. But only because of who I end up with.

Also DCX could you post which school the player went to? The names are different in my test league.
alot of work, if you wanted to do it edit my post feel free :)

DCX

CB3

LiveWire said:
Yea you're losing your touch son. That's another L in the books. With the Dream Team no less. Next season won't be kind to your w/l record.

You mean that game i wasnt trying till the 4th quarter because it had no bearing on me in any way. That game that i would have come back in anyway if Jax didnt fumble?

Gotcha.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
You mean that game i wasnt trying till the 4th quarter because it had no bearing on me in any way. That game that i would have come back in anyway if Jax didnt fumble?

Gotcha.
Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. Tanico is coming for you. Minimum 6 TDs next year.

Top Bottom