• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_le918rB6gq1qeqjr3o1_500-1.png

CB3

i expect to be the best manual defender by putting a 76 rated safety as the starter in the pro bowl.

CB3

DMczaf said:
2nd place suits you well.

Suits you better considering your guy is runner up to me. Not to mention Nate Allen isnt even on the field half the time and i still put up 9 INT's and a FF. With a few more in the playoffs. And FMT witnesses two of them personally!

Rorschach

Best manual defender should go to a guy who controls every level of the defense. ;)

Ramirez said:
We're playing at 10:30 EST. If he wins, he won't play back to back, and I don't think I will either should I win.
I should have just waited instead of playing tired and cold against Smokey!

CB3

Rorschach said:
Best manual defender should go to a guy who controls every level of the defense. ;)

Guys who refuse to answer a single question arent allowed in my discussion.

Ramirez

GG Smokey, had a lot of bad breaks.

My D played their game of the season, 5 sacks, 2-3 INTS, and 2 FFs, 1 FR.

On his only scoring play, I ran an exotic blitz where Clark & McFadden both blitzed, and Polamalu had to cover the other side of the field, he hiked it in the middle of me trying to move Polamalu, wanted to punch myself in the face for that one...

DM, if you're up, I guess we can play tonight.

Ramirez

If I lose, I can blame being emotionally exhausted from my earlier game!

Doesn't FMT have to advance it, or did he give you commish CB?

Smokey

Ramirez said:
GG Smokey, had a lot of bad breaks.

My D played their game of the season, 5 sacks, 2-3 INTS, and 2 FFs, 1 FR.

On his only scoring play, I ran an exotic blitz where Clark & McFadden both blitzed, and Polamalu had to cover the other side of the field, he hiked it in the middle of me trying to move Polamalu, wanted to punch myself in the face for that one...

DM, if you're up, I guess we can play tonight.

I wasn't really focused and that hurt too. On the first play of the game (again) just like Rors last night I fumble I kind of checked out. Then some other stuff happened and it just was not meant to be.

But it's all good. I won my own mini- SB slaying the 16-0 dragon :p. Sort of anticipated this was going to happen after that game.

CB3

Ramirez said:
If I lose, I can blame being emotionally exhausted from my earlier game!

Doesn't FMT have to advance it, or did he give you commish CB?

He's around. He was posting in the NFL thread

Ramirez

Smokey said:
I wasn't really focused and that hurt too. On the first play of the game (again) just like Rors last night I fumble I kind of checked out. Then some other stuff happened and it just was not meant to be.

But it's all good. I won my own SB slaying the 16-0 dragon :p. Sort of anticipated this was going to happen after that game.

That was the 2nd play of the game, the first play was where you threw an INT right into my hands and I dropped it. :p

CB3

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Rors officiating or something?

I subconsciously put in the guy that should have been there from the AFC. Oops.

fucking FMT. Im gonna have to have "that talk" with him again

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry brohams, didn't think the game was getting done tonight since ram/smokey said they wouldn't play 2 games in a night! i'll go on to vance now

please just give me or someone else power next time. this is avoidable!

Rorschach

Good luck you two. Remember: your Jordans are in the MLB right now. This is your chance!
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lulz, alright, everytime i leave my house from now on i'll transfer commish title!
It's like the president (of coca-cola) leaving someone in charge while on a plane. What if you crash, FMT?! League dies! :eek:

damn, two fucking DUD championship games :(

thinking back on it, that was probably the worst offensive game i have ever played. absolutely horrible playcalling i don't even know wtf i was thinking -_-

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

thinking back on it, that was probably the worst offensive game i have ever played. absolutely horrible playcalling i don't even know wtf i was thinking -_-

iknowdatfeel

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Vx6bG.png

FrenchMovieTheme said:

No respeck

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Installing Skyrim... hopefully, it's not another Bethesda dud!

on pc?

the textures are 128 x 128 lol

check the skyrim pc performance thread too..there's some changes to make in the .ini to make the game look much better. if playing on console DISREGARD

Rorschach

Smokey said:
on pc?

the textures are 128 x 128 lol

check the skyrim pc performance thread too..there's some changes to make in the .ini to make the game look much better. if playing on console DISREGARD
Thanks for the heads up! Downloading still, though. :'(

My preload failed.

Top Bottom