• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McNei1y said:
What are these awards you speak of.

Its the time where FMT makes awards based off pop culture and sports references for our season. For example:

The Ryan Leaf Passer Of The Year would go to Livewire since he throw's so many INT's

Rorschach

DM's first real superbowl. I wish I could have been there. :( Oh well, he slayed his personal dragon. Good job, DM. Welcome to the hall of champions!

[edit] Please don't make the Patriots award. I feel bad enough already! :(
[edit2] If it was me vs dm, it would have been a 5-3 superbowl final score.

Ramirez

Grats, DM. I gift wrapped it for you, that's for sure. Threw a pick on like his 5 yard line, terrible. Then a few minutes later try to float one to Mendenhall, but of course it's a bullet, pick 6...

Blount can suck my dick, 60 of his 80 yards came after first contact, give me a break.

I knew I should have played tomorrow!

Ramirez said:
Can anyone tell me how to hot route a spy from the classic audible controls?

not sure about classic, but i select the guy i want to spy, press the A button, then i think Right on the right STICK. i'd have to do it to know for sure, i'm just used to the motions!

doesn't matter if you spy josh freeman or not. he's the most overrated, dirty player in madden history behind mike vick circa 04!

Ramirez

Freeman didn't murder me rushing, but DM got a key 3rd down with him towards the end.

Rors, I'm pretty sure it just showed like flats coverage or something with that command, it's really hard to try and figure it out in game.

0-2 in SBs, feels bad man.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
gg Ramirez

This has been a win 5 years in the making. No longer can Rors and FMT make fun of me with asterisk jokes. I'm a true champion, and no one can ever....EVVVVVEEEEERRRR take this away from me!

Someone take this monkey off my back!
Hats off to ya, bro!

Ramirez said:
Freeman didn't murder me rushing, but DM got a key 3rd down with him towards the end.

Rors, I'm pretty sure it just showed like flats coverage or something with that command, it's really hard to try and figure it out in game.

0-2 in SBs, feels bad man.
Oh, shit. I kinda forget since I just let my hands do the work.. :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
advance!

Edit: Congrats DM. I had thought you already won one!

Much like the real life Eagles, im 0-2 in superbowls

rats off to ya!

uhhh, i guess i'll go advance now then.

not sure when we'll have the draft because it is dependent on derek getting the draft console up and running :/

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Yeah, congrats on the season, Ram. It wasn't an easy road to the SB.

Thanks, probably my one and only shot seeing as how I don't see you getting knocked out every year. :p

Dawkins retired, haha!

Farrior did too. :(

Uhhh, Ike Taylor is an overall 77 now, he's 91 offline, wth? All of my CBs are terrible now, ugh.

DMczaf

Thanks everyone.

Already on my trip to Disneyworld!

21o63ig.jpg

holy shit balls at some of my improvements!

- kapernick to an 80 (from a 71), including 80 accuracy on short throws, 88 accuracy on medium and 77 on deep
- kendall hunter up to an 80 (from a 74)
- aldon smith up to an 84 (from a 77)
- pwill and VD now 99's
- crabtree up to 87 (from 80)

however, my cb's were decimated. all my guys dropped. my highest rated CB is a 77 now (carlos rogers). oh boy

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
holy shit balls at some of my improvements!

- kapernick to an 80 (from a 71), including 80 accuracy on short throws, 88 accuracy on medium and 77 on deep
- kendall hunter up to an 80 (from a 74)
- aldon smith up to an 84 (from a 77)
- pwill and VD now 99's
- crabtree up to 87 (from 80)

however, my cb's were decimated. all my guys dropped. my highest rated CB is a 77 now (carlos rogers). oh boy

Same. :(

Pouncey is up to a 97 now, holy crap, lol.

I now only have 5 (3 LBs) defensive players who are 90 OVR! No more jokes!

I'm entertaining trades for an elite Corner, come at me bros.

DMczaf

Farewell Ronde. At least you retired a Buc....even though I wasn't re-signing you. Like hell I was giving you $5.5M for 1 year!

bluemax

Banned
So I'm confused about something, I now have a ton more players listed as contract year players. If I don't sign them now, will they become free agents when FMT releases unsigned players?

TheCrow

bluemax said:
So I'm confused about something, I now have a ton more players listed as contract year players. If I don't sign them now, will they become free agents when FMT releases unsigned players?
Leaguemanager is not synced yet. Once it is, everyone who is going to free agency will have 0 years left on their contract.

Rorschach

AHAHAHA Veldheer, my left tackle, went up to 90! I'm tempted to come back and pass for 5,000. He was 81. Holy shit.

Lamarr Houson, DE, up 8 points!!!!!!!

McNei1y

wtf...

Ponder went from a 73 to a 78. Dude mashed this year.

My team just got worse basically. Understandable since my players are getting old but I had more decreases then increases. Greeeat.

Nightz

Mmm, I like some of my jumps:

HB Ryan Mathews 77->86
HB Mike Tolbert 77->83
HB Jordan Todman 62->72
WR Vincent Jackson 87->92
WR Malcom Floyd 80->84
WR Vincent Brown 68->76
CB Antoine Cason 83->87
CB Marcus Gilchrist 69->78
CB Shareece Wright 68->73

I was worried that I needed to pick up a CB in the draft. Don't think it's as high a priority now.

bluemax

Banned
Damn at some of my jumps, wish I'd written them all down pre jump.

WT3 CB went from 67->74
Brandon Browner went from 70 to 79!

Oh wait, I have a tab still open to the old roster, nice. Gonna compare my team real fast!

TheCrow

Just remembered that we have to wait till week 1 to close free agency bidding since we still can't sign free agents in the off season.

TheCrow said:
Just remembered that we have to wait till week 1 to close free agency bidding since we still can't sign free agents in the off season.

this is correct. here it is from the main page:

It is VERY important to note that you cannot close Free Agency bidding during the off-season due to the restrictions placed by the EA server not allowing the adds of players in the off-season. If you plan to run bidding during the off-season, make sure you wait until AFTER the draft and when you advance to week 1 to close bidding. This is extremely important.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
this is correct. here it is from the main page:
...retired players stay on the contract hit. So, we won't be able to sign FAs or rookies because some retired dude is there? :/

[edit]Oh, nm. It works!

bluemax

Banned
So uh, wtf I had players I cut added back to my team, and players I signed as free agents removed from my team.

What in the world?

Rorschach said:
...retired players stay on the contract hit. So, we won't be able to sign FAs or rookies because some retired dude is there? :/

[edit]Oh, nm. It works!

no, you can be over the cap as much as you want but i'll have to make sure you're under the cap at the start of week 1 ;)

which brings me to another point: no more cap restructuring going forward. deal with the contracts and caps that you have!

LiveWire

I'm on a plane and traveling for the next 16 hours. What's the schedule for advancing to contract re-signs? I don't want to miss the chance to sign one or two guys before letting the rest go to FA.

Top Bottom