• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

McNei1y

lol I think I'm going to drop Cedric Griffin. Dudes getting paid 4.0 million and he decreased this year and hes freaking 29. My young CB's have equal stats too.

Somnia

bluemax said:
Eff Skyrim, I got Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog football. I'm gonna play that shit forever.
Blue, want skyrim on PC for free? I tried messaging you last night at like 3am CST....ill be home tonight at like 9cst.

Somnia said:
Blue, want skyrim on PC for free? I tried messaging you last night at like 3am CST....ill be home tonight at like 9cst.

if he doesn't want it...

lol i didn't even read the two posts above me. waiting line FTL

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I believe after key players are re-signed that i will have the most cap space.

somnia I am willing to take on some of your cap burden for your free copy of Skyrim.

bluemax

Banned
Somnia said:

Oh shit, yeah I'll take that. I message you when I got in to work to see what you wanted.

Mrbob

Those salivating at Chris Harris, might want to wait. Might not let the free agent market get a hold of him. His demands dropped from 10 million a year to about 7. I might give him a one year 7 million dollar deal to keep him and see what he wants in the future.

Mrbob

Oh my god Stephen Paea I love you. He is A Pot? Lol he was in the 60s last year. Now in the high 70s. I resigned on the cheap for 4 more years and he is a DT tackle with 98 strength. Bye bye Adams?

My DT position might has been strengthened this off season with some young studs improving. Two starters will have 98 strength and 93 strength, big upgrade from last year. Woo. Come at me All Day.

bluemax

Banned
WTF, the Saints have $44million in cap space. Most of their current roster is unsigned, yikes!

Since its impossible for me to decide on their draft pick here's what I have for my mock so far:

bluemax mock v3.0 said:
1. Browns
Needs: FS, SS, RG, RT, WR, DE, QB
Pick: QB Ryan Kaiser 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: They're already negotiating the contract.

2. Seahawks
Needs: DE, CB, ROLB, C, QB
Pick: QB Peter Newcomer 83 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: What he lacks in arm strength he makes up for in ridiculous speed and athleticism.

3. Cowboys
Needs: LG, C, LE, MLB, FS
Pick: RG Shane Rodgers 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: This is tough, they need help at guard and left end. They have their pick of both right here.

4. Rams
Needs: WR, ROLB, LOLB, FS
Pick: ROLB Daniel Rucker 85 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Thanks to progression the WR corps looks a lot better, the LBers look atrocious however.

5. Packers
Needs: ROLB, RE, LE
Pick: LE Raymond Gilbert 85 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Could also get Rucker if he drafts here, but they need D-Line help too.

6. Chiefs
Needs: RG, LOLB, DE
Pick: LOLB Devonte Dickerson 81 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Na'Quan Watson is also a possibility. Either way the Chiefs need more help stopping the run.

7. Redskins
Needs: C, HB, LE, LG, QB, RE,
Pick: QB Matt Gullary 80 OVR B Pot
Thoughts: The Skins might be tempted to wait and see if Gullary falls. They need a C in the worst way so Beau McQueen could be on the table.

8. Ravens
Needs: CB, DT, HB*, LE, LOLB*, TE
Pick: CB Laquon Charles 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: The Ravens could have big holes at RB and LOLB depending upon who they re-sign. Assuming they bring back Rice and Kindle they should leap at the chance to add an elite corner.

9. Browns via Falcons
Needs: FS, SS, RG, RT, WR, DE, QB
Pick: RT Javonta Maxwell 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: 99 Run Block Strength, 95 Pass Block strength. Any questions?

10. Patriots
Needs: SS, RE, RG, WR
Pick: SS Johnny Kolhausen 80 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Look at what they have at SS, they have to go SS here.

11. Titans
Needs: C, RE*, TE, WR, DT
Pick: WR DeMarcus Miles 83 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Jake Locker could use another playmaker at either WR or TE.

12. Bears 6-10
Needs: C, LT, TE, WR, LOLB
Pick: TE Jamie Brooks 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Probably the most inevitable pick in the draft.

13. Bills 7-9
Needs: LOLB, MLB, RT, TE, WR
Pick: Torry Sanders WR 83 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: They missed out on the top two OLB, and the top TE. The Bills opt to grab an elite speedster here.

14. Dolphins 7-9
Needs: FS, LG, QB, RT
Pick: FS DeAires Justice 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: The Dolphins can move one of their RGs to LG to cover that whole. Leaving FS as their biggest gap.

15. Lions 7-9
Needs: LT, RG, RT, WR,
Pick: RT Brandon Leilua 84 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: Yeah they just traded for one tackle, but they still could use another.

16. Jaguars 7-9
Needs: SS, WR
Pick: SS Tercel Kiner 80 OVR A Pot
Thoughts: They need another WR in the worst way, but none of the remaining ones warrant being picked here.

17. Panthers 7-9
Needs: LE, LOLB,
Pick: LE Na'Quan Watson
Thoughts: I dunno what to say about this pick honestly. Seems like a good fit though.

Remaining A Pot:
HB Cobie Ross 83 OVR
HB Shakim Simmons 77 OVR
FB Daquan Armostrong 81 OVR
FB Brady Bennett 75 OVR
T Mark Emory St 82 OVR
LG Jarrett Norris 75 OVR
LG Joe Banks 77 OVR
C Beau McQueen 77 OVR
DT Branden Fletcher 80 OVR
DT Brendon Myers 78 OVR
MLB Ikeem Smith 85 OVR
MLB Terry Taylor 81 OVR
FS Bradley Beasley 79 OVR
P Cameron Dashnaw 76 OVR

LukeSmith

The Indianapolis Colts are close to deals with Clutch receiver Reggie Wayne, speedster Pierre Garcon and Pro Bowl defensive end Robert Mathis.

Additionally the Colts reached deals with LB Ernie Sims and Cornerback Justin Tryon.

The Indianapolis Colts intend to part ways with long-time running back Joseph Addai.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
Start free agency tonight, draft on Sunday?
Can't start it tonight, not everyone has re-signed the guys they need.

I say make tomorrow @ 6 PST the deadline for re-signing your own guys. After that FMT releases them into the FA pool and starts the FA bidding period. End that like on Monday or Tuesday at 6 PST, then we draft Wednesday.

Sound good?

Nightz

Wellington said:
Can't start it tonight, not everyone has re-signed the guys they need.

I say make tomorrow @ 6 PST the deadline for re-signing your own guys. After that FMT releases them into the FA pool and starts the FA bidding period. End that like on Monday or Tuesday at 6 PST, then we draft Wednesday.

Sound good?
I think the FA bidding period has to be extended until we advance to week 1. We can't sign players in the offseason.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
I think the FA bidding period has to be extended until we advance to week 1. We can't sign players in the offseason.
This. So we wait for people to resign. Then draft. Then free agency.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
if draft is sunday I'd prefer it to be early, prior to real football being on tv...

are players still auto cut sometimes after the draft or is LM supposed to prevent that?

levious

Wellington said:
You're losin' me.

No FA will show on your team until week 1?

wtf

you can't sign a FA new to your team in the offseason, OF has been like that the whole time.

levious

actually on the console (without LM), aren't trades even blocked until week 2?

TheCrow

I rather have FA before the draft but I guess that isn't possible. Let's at least have the draft after we know who the free agents are.

Ramirez

Oh brother, my EA email is my old email that got hacked back when my GT was stolen, and I can't remember the password now, is there any way to change my email on there and get it linked to my new GT?

TheCrow

bluemax said:
Even the EA site isn't working right now. Its rather annoying.
The EA site was never good for the draft. Half the players won't even show up on your board. Best way to do the draft has been on the console.

bluemax

Banned
TheCrow said:
The EA site was never good for the draft. Half the players won't even show up on your board. Best way to do the draft has been on the console.

Oh totally. I plan on doing this on the console, best way to insure no mistakes.

levious

TheCrow said:

I got it to work once, but I made my board on the site and drafted all in one sitting without logging out.

Ramirez

Anyone got a friend at EA?

I'm boned, can't do anything on the website because I can't get into my email. :(

The tech was no help at all, I asked why they couldn't email some type of verification to my XBL GT Email, and he told me it would break the security policies...wat

nvm, found an option buried in the online section of the game to change your email.

So, I cut Aaron Smith and Chris Kemoatu, Kemo was way overpaid for a 76 OVR, resigned Foster for much cheaper, and they're basically the same stats wise. Smith was owed like 6 million, and I figure he'll retire next year anyways. I can't decide if I want to resign Cotchery or not, he's expensive, wish I had used Brown and Sanders more so they would have got some increases...

Top Bottom