• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Don't rush it! Long OP > half assed awards.

Dibs on newly named McFadden award! EA doesn't record 2 games: win rushing title anyway. To think there wasn't interest in him besides someone who didn't want him because of his INJ rating. smh
I'm coming off a season in which I lost Benson/Green/Gresham. How can you be mad at me for being gunshy? :(

You ended up getting your guy anyway.

BigAT

Freshly added to the trading block:

David Diehl (LG - 82): 2 years left, $3.8M per year

Looking for LBs or draft picks.

Striker

Rorschach said:
My deal for a WR last year is looking better and better!
The deal I gave Nelson (84): 6 Years @ $18,419,000
Plax's current proposal (83): 5 Years @ $23,100,000 (so far)

I'll take it! :p

daw840

Is Tamba Hali's contract right? It shows him with a 5 mil bonus every single year. He's giving me like an 11.5 mil cap hit!

Striker

Pretty fun Wellie. Wanted to get some grabs for Tarver but he wasn't getting them like Nelson was. Wanted to try Hardesty out a little as well. He's a bit different than Hillis and I used him sparingly last season. Loving Newcomer's passing though, just hope I can maintain some of that success throughout the season.

My LB's look slow, which is expected. My Safeties are going to have to cover a lot of ground.

Mrbob

You could, but then so can anyone else. This is the chance you take!

I wouldn't cut anyone unless you really don't want the player or need the space to look for someone else. Once they are on the market you may not get them back.

daw840

Mrbob said:
You could, but then so can anyone else. This is the chance you take!

I wouldn't cut anyone unless you really don't want the player or need the space to look for someone else. Once they are on the market you may not get them back.

I know....just kidding. Next year though, he will be cut. Unless he drastically increases in stats he will be approx 13 million cap hit.

Birdman02

daw840 said:
I know....just kidding. Next year though, he will be cut. Unless he drastically increases in stats he will be approx 13 million cap hit.
Next year, you'll have to take a cap hit. At least, I think FMT is gonna hit us with cap penalties going forward.

DCX

DCX
Jesus. Dunta is a crook. Bamboozled the Falcons into giving him 10 mill a year, then he gets 13.5 from the Redskins and regresses. Now he is going to get at least 8 :/

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
rors already pressured me and i moved up from thursday at 9 pm pst to wednesday at 9 pm pst to wednesday at 6 pm pst!

be patient!

so the logical next step is today at 3PM PST. Your late 3 hours advancing, asshole.

eznark

Banned
CB3 said:
so the logical next step is today at 3PM PST. Your late 3 hours advancing, asshole.

If we pretend like we aren't paying attention he'll move it up to 10 est probably. Just look away for 30 minutes.

DCX

DCX
Yeah, i think everyone who is going to bid has..i'm sure there would be no back lash of free agency ended now. Which would help people set up final pre-penalty cuts and set up their depth charts before tomorrows official start of the season.

DCX

Smokey

End FA. This has gone on longer than the preparation for the draft. Let's get the season started.

Tross I sent a trade to you for your guy through LM.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If you're going to end it, don't be gay and say in here you're going to end it giving people time to jam bids in. I agree with doing it not at an exact time, tho.

eznark

Banned
Horseshit, you said you were going to end it tomorrow, end it tomorrow. Ridiculous giving people zero notice, especially when most people try to ebay the free agents.

DCX said:
Yeah, i think everyone who is going to bid has..i'm sure there would be no back lash of free agency ended now. Which would help people set up final pre-penalty cuts and set up their depth charts before tomorrows official start of the season.

DCX

Smokey

If it ends tomorrow FMT needs to do it like Wellie said...without announcing. Otherwise it's just going to be people waiting until the very last minute.

BigAT

I haven't even looked at free agency yet and haven't placed any bids. Why would I when it was ending tomorrow? No way you can just end it now without any warning.

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:
I haven't even looked at free agency yet and haven't placed any bids. Why would I when it was ending tomorrow? No way you can just end it now without any warning.

Do you want to scrim at some point tonight? If not that's cool.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Bingo bango. Plus, FMT get on aim! I need to talk to youz!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
If it ends tomorrow FMT needs to do it like Wellie said...without announcing. Otherwise it's just going to be people waiting until the very last minute.
Congrats on getting Schaub back for way cheaper. No one wants him!

BigAT

Throwing yet another wrench into our attempts to have accurate roster management and cap numbers, it appears that the player management numbers, that LM uses for the purpose of assigning contract values and all of us have been using to determine progression, are inaccurate. Besides different numbers appearing on the depth chart, those same values are the ones that appear in-game when it comes to substituting players in and out.

Has anyone else had this problem when trying to set their depth chart? Trying to make Kenny Phillips my starting SS and I'm getting the "<player> is already starting at a different position." error and it won't allow me to start him. The problem is he isn't starting anywhere else, he doesn't even appear on the depth chart anywhere else in any capacity. I tried saving, leaving the depth chart and trying again, it didn't help.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Throwing yet another wrench into our attempts to have accurate roster management and cap numbers, it appears that the player management numbers, that LM uses for the purpose of assigning contract values and all of us have been using to determine progression, are inaccurate. Besides different numbers appearing on the depth chart, those same values are the ones that appear in-game when it comes to substituting players in and out.

Has anyone else had this problem when trying to set their depth chart? Trying to make Kenny Phillips my starting SS and I'm getting the "<player> is already starting at a different position." error and it won't allow me to start him. The problem is he isn't starting anywhere else, he doesn't even appear on the depth chart anywhere else in any capacity. I tried saving, leaving the depth chart and trying again, it didn't help.
That happened to me on the first day. I put a bunch of people in to fill the list, then put Ford back in (it was the WRs that was messed up for me). That fixed it, but then it turns out my depth chart didn't get saved... haven't checked since. I'll go check now! :|

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington said:
If you're going to end it, don't be gay and say in here you're going to end it giving people time to jam bids in. I agree with doing it not at an exact time, tho.

BigAT said:

0NnpP.gif

guys, before the season starts, please make sure to go through your roster and make sure that everyone has a contract. if they don't, you need to sign them to a contract immediately. don't make me have to do this for you!

wicked

I'll do my shit tomorrow morning. If TheJetWho is kicked then I'm good to go.

Chad Henne has less awareness than my rookie QB, sheesh.

Count another vote for not ending it at a specific time.

BigAT

Wellington said:
I certainly love me some bid jamming, but it's more about saving myself time and frustration with research. I'm sure there of plenty of guys that I would be interested in, but are already bid above my price range. Yesterday I would have looked over them thoroughly for ultimately no reason, whereas doing it tomorrow I can just skip past them.

Top Bottom